Post Based Philosophers

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man

>So that it will be found that the fundamental fault in the character of women is that they have no “sense of justice.”

>Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8XadTKa1c
members.optushome.com.au/davidquinn/Exposition.html
theabsolute.net/minefield/poison.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8XadTKa1c

molymemes

Not exactly a philosopher, but pretty insightful and based

Kek this picture gets me every time. Thinking about it actually happening.

Based commentaries on everyday life, but bizarre and ultimately complete shit grand theories of the monism of "will".

Nietzsche is a decent writer in a field known for its awful prose and that's his main credit. Even if you give into rebellion, you're better off reading ancient gnostics instead of him.

Mmmmhhh, esoteric stuff is pretty dank : the philosopher.

>
Literal gommunist. Think Stalin is the greatest person to have ever lived.

Based

>Think Stalin is the greatest person to have ever lived.
Badiou is a Maoist but okay.

Justice is subject to dispute, guys.

>A being like the female, without the power of making concepts, is unable to make judgments. In her "mind" subjective and objective are not separated; there is no possibility of making judgments, and no possibility of reaching, or of desiring, truth. No woman is really interested in science; she may deceive herself and many good men, but bad psychologists, by thinking so. It may be taken as certain, that whenever a woman has done something of any little importance in the scientific world (Sophie Germain, Mary Somerville, &c.) it is always because of some man in the background whom they desire to please in this way. . .

>As Schopenhauer put it, female sympathy is a matter of sobbing and wailing on the slightest provocation, without the smallest attempt to control the emotion; on the other hand, all true sorrow, like true sympathy, just because it is real sorrow, must be reserved; no sorrow can really be so reserved as sympathy and love, for these make us most fully conscious of the limits of each personality. Love and its bashfulness will be considered later on; in the meantime let us be assured that in sympathy, in genuine masculine sympathy, there is always a strong feeling of reserve, a sense almost of guilt, because one's friend is worse off than oneself, because I am not he, but a being separated from his being by extraneous circumstances. A man's sympathy is the principle of individuality blushing for itself; and hence man's sympathy is reserved whilst that of woman is aggressive.

members.optushome.com.au/davidquinn/Exposition.html

theabsolute.net/minefield/poison.html

Marcus Aurelius

Marcus was so fucking based.

You know, spending some time in Eastern Europe, there is one thing that really struck me, struck my heart like a dagger

That isn't is the men broken by communism
Sitting by the sidewalk, missing limbs they sacrificed for civilization.

From time to time, one of the well-to-do, the successful men, will throw them a quarter, enough for a meal

What struck me is that you will never see
under any circumstance
A woman giving alms.

Doesn't happen. They give absolutely zero fucks. Never seen a woman share a fucking cent to one of these guys. The broken men.

No heart at all.

Bump

bullshit.

women know that men do not give a shit about them without their looks, so why would they care about broken men when it is so much easier being a man.

Ms. Rosenbaum revolutionized philosophy.

How about we shave our heads, invaded Russia, skin Vlad the Fag alive on national television and pimp out his family to some dumbshit african shitlords?

How's that for a plan?

Was Evola based? I know he walked around during bombing raids to "contemplate his existence" which sounds kinda fedora-y.

>"I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the Whites. There scarcely ever was a civilized nation of that complexion, nor even any individual, eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the Whites, such as the ancient Germans, the present Tartars, have still something eminent about them, in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant difference could not happen, in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction between these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negro slaves dispersed all over Europe, of whom none ever discovered the symptoms of ingenuity; though low people, without education, will start up amongst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In Jamaica, indeed, they talk of one Negro as a man of parts and learning; but it is likely he is admired for slender accomplishments, like a parrot who speaks a few words plainly."

1. David Hume, footnote to ‘Of National Character’ (1748), in The Philosophical Works of David Hume, Volume III, Bristol: Thoemmes Press, 1996, p228.

Can't prune the Hume.

YET WE MUST NUKE IRAN

Most philosophers need some analysis. So they can stop spreading their neurosis around.

There is only one

How about you shut your big gay communist Brazilian mouth or you are going to be deported?

>some old man that is no longer relevant

NOT NECESSARY

DEPORTED WITH HIGH ENERGY

>confirmed for never having read philosophy

>compared to a south American young transvestite that never was
Shiggy

Eat shit Canada. Even Kierkegaard was more high energy than you

I don't know what that means so I win. Fucking nerd

/leftypol/ pls go

Not an argument

Its funny when Anons think they can simply dismiss philosophers

Any tips on where to start with Hume? He seems based.

how could you possibly consider stirner based?

I am old. I am going to join the Army regardless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Start with Locke

bump.

underrated shitpost

How can one man be so based?

add Aristotle and you have all my personal favorites

>Had a real job as a government administrator
>philosophy based on ideas of helpign society and all its members be cohesive and in harmony with one another
>principles are realistic, practical, and universally applicable
Countries that followed Confucian values have highest levels of social order, harmony, and familial stability.

You're not even trying

>philosophy based on ideas of helpign society and all its members be cohesive and in harmony with one another
>China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam
>cohesive
>harmony

Literally proto-Marxism. No wonder communism is so widespread in East Asia.

Think I'll pass for something more individualistic.

Sup Forums is not into philosophy because you cannot make money with it.

UPB will be mandatory reading for all children in 10~30 years

The principles are individualistic in the sense that no group is privileged over the other, there are different roles and expectations of people, but the idea that you must respect others and that you must earn respect is meant to apply to the poorest farmer to the richest prince.

Confucius would have hated Marxism, his whole philosophy is arguing in favor of a hierarchy and social order with people at the top and bottom.
And China and Vietnam have reject most of Marxist beliefs. and lastly, yes, these countries are generally very cohesive, just look at Japan.

TML > UPB

Dude, if Rand is a 1 and Marx is a 10 (in terms of individualism/communism), then Confucius is at least an 8. He's all about being selfless and being part of a whole bigger than yourself. Literally communistic propaganda.

Haven't read it

Communism is a collectivist society that wants to destroy hierarchy

Confucianism is a collectivist society that wants to exalt hierarchy

Nietzsche is individualism that exalts hierarchy

Classical Liberalism (Locke) is individualism that wants to destroy hierarchy

There is no surer sign of decay in a country than to see the rites of religion held in contempt.

imagine hearing him deliver this to a crowd of people, he must have been awe inspiring.

Also

You can also say that Platonism is collectivism+pro-hierarchy.

Christianity is collectivism+anti-hierarchy which is why Nietzsche hate it, it's his polar opposite.

Rand is individualistic, she's not as individualistic as Nietzsche who would have no problem with a caste system (including the use of slavery) but she isn't completely anti-hierarchy like Marx in that she respects economics hierarchy and almost nothing else.

>marx 10
as a fanatic collectivist and anti communist I tell you that you are wrong

Reading this now

lol you are one to speak, germoney

HOW IS THAT BIG BLACK DONG WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

That's a misquotation of him and that drawing is based on the marble bust of Caracalla, who I would guess may be Sup Forums's least favourite emperor. In fact, Marcus was fairly reverent of the Gods in Meditations and that misquote may be derived from an excerpt where he literally concludes there to be Gods worthy of respect.

Yet that is an image of Nero

Diogenes, Schopenhauer, Mainländer, Michelstaedter, Cioran, Zapffe