How is this fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHR-U8tBDpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get fucked Gayboy

Epic response friend

>photos and video
>no proof

Yeah I'm sure all those bruises just magically appeares on her right?

>make 7 million per year
>life ruined

ummm?!

>video
Fucking What?

>photos
You mean of the bruises she got during her fight with that other girl? Or that she gave herself?

He's black he probably committed 50 other crimes on top of that

No video and photos don't prove jackshit
There's text message evidence, witnesses testimony, and her own conflicting testimony that proves she made this up, asked her friends to lie, friends didn't lie at court and told the truth with the story being the same with every other witnesses testimony, including the testimony of a security guard, who said the accuser got in a fist fight with another woman, which may be the actual cause of the bruises, and Zeke never touched her during the entire altercation which she initiated.

This is why the court threw her case out the window and she could've been arrested for lying to the police but Zeke and the other women didn't press charges so he could end this fiasco but of course the NFL a year later felt like digging this up for no good reason.

Don't argue with facts, or don't even try talking about the subject without knowing the facts.

It's fair because the NFLPA agreed to let Roger Goodell be judge, jury and executioner. A conviction isn't necessary anymore and the players agreed to it. They had the option to take a little less money in pay in exchange for a 3rd party to rule on these issues, but the players said "no, I want my money. Let Goodell be ruler." It's their fault. My only issue is the lack of consistency with length of time in these cases. I believe Josh Brown got one game, but Zeke gets six. Also keep in mind that the appeal process isn't complete, I do imagine a reduction, he'll serve a two game suspension. He needs to stop doing dumb shit tho.s

Joe Mixon has video evidence of doing this and didn't get suspended lmao

Jerry triggered Goodell somehow

The NFL wouldn't have let this drag on so long and hand out such a high punishment, effectively slandering Zeke and making him out to look guilty in the court of public opinion if they were just going to reduce it to 2 games.

I have a feeling they won't reduce it at all and even then maybe 4-5 which is ridiculous still. Especially unpaid suspension.

Same bitch that took this photo of him sleeping.

>make false accusations against rivals
>pay media to spam these accusations
>goodell is spooked by media reaction
>no evidence needed
>rivals gets suspended

How did she do this? they broke up a year before he was drafted.

This is seriously spooking the shit out of me, did she know he was getting drafted to the Cowboys before everyone else?

I'm tired of this bait; Joe Mixon hit that girl like 3 or 4 years ago while he was in college and missed the entire season because of it.

So? The NFL can and should still suspend him for this just like they did Zeke and that Browns rookie WR that still hasn't played a single NFL game yet.

>this
Being a nig is criminal enough

Apologize.

Don't forget the 3 other dumb things he did in like 5 months.

There's a reason most NFL players keep themselves COMPLETELY out of any spotlight

Don't try to change your verdict, change your habits

He only did two things, the St. Patricks Day thing, which the NFL said had nothing to do with the suspension length, they just included it in the letter to make an official statement on the situation which boils down to, you did something wrong and dumb and should feel ashamed but we're not punishing you for it.

6 games is clearly only about the DV.

Then the speeding ticket, which was handled by the police as he had to pay the ticket, NFL has nothing to do with that or punish it as that shit happens all the time with different players, coaches, etc. around the league.

The Bar thing, which I'm 100% sure you woll bring up, had nothing to do with him as first reported, he was found to have had nothing with the incident other than being at the bar at the time it occurred. Police questioned him as a witness at the scene as well as others, it quickly died down and no news was made of it since then. You're behind the times if that's a point you would've made.

Don't do dumb shit.
Collect your life changing millions until you retire at 28-32.
Wow, what a fucking chore

He wasn't even in the nfl

Neither was Zeke, and the Browns WR I mentioned. All their incidents happened before they were drafted and still in college.

>don't do dumb shit
>literally everyone does dumb shit, especially at that age

I only agree with the St Patricks day incident being a deserving issue, even tho it's unrelated to the suspension, but all the others you claimed are not, "dumb shit." Being falsely accused isn't something you should be punished for and a incident you can avoid. If your gf out of nowhere threatens then proceeds to try and ruin your career because you dumped her before you graduate, because she thought you were here cash cow and would be set for the rest of your life riding on your impending wave of success as you're projected to be a high draft pick, you think that should warrant being punished or you're at fault for counts as doing dumb shit?

That's ludicrous and you're beyond mentally unstable to think this.

I'm pretty sure zeke got in trouble after he was drafted, or at least graduated college. Mixon was like a freshmen or sophmore

he was a high draft pick prospect already, maybe she took that pic and then waited for him to be chosen and brag about being a coal burner

Except for the literal hundreds of other players that don't get themselves wrapped up in this stuff and have a fucking understanding of the atmosphere

A girl accused Gareon Conley of rape but the NFL let the Justice system handle it which found him innocent it's weird to me that they are doing this to Elliot

>life ruined

It doesn't have to be a live pic to write the message on it. Obviously after he got famous she wrote it and posted it wherever she did just to look cool.

Man you have to at least sound like you aren't a shill

Who gives a shit. He is a nigger. If he hasn't committed a crime yet its only a matter of time until he does.

>>>/Charlottesville/

Because he's also got a reckless driving and decked a DJ. I'm surprised they went with the alleged battery when they have a real one to hit him with.

Good, fuck the Cowboys.

You pretty much just wrote

>Good, fuck men

How do you defend people getting punished for false accusations and things above the law when the law already determined and came to a decision on the matter?

Simple, I'm not a Cowboys fan. Fuck them and their fans.

>literally no evidence or proof

Sounds familiar

Speeding it nothing, you're dumb to think the NFL would even touch such a simple matter.

DJ case was closed and police found based on eye witness testimony at the scene he had nothing to do with it, was just at the bar when it occurred.

>Simple, I'm not a man, fuck men and fuck those that support men

MORE PROBABLE THAN NOT

Das rite, don't hit on me silly boys.

lol

>supporting someone who would probably go on those NO MORE commercials
I get your point but I don't think this is the right hill to stand on

i'm glad i wasn't famous at that age
zeke is a choirboy compared to most 19-23 year olds
zeke god railroaded. and i'm a lifelong skins fan.

So this guy does something morally wrong. How he can he repay his debt? By contributing to society. By contributing to the victim. How can he contribute to society? Oh yeah, bu playing football and entertaining millions of people.

Why the fuck are you going to prevent someone from helping the world. Just fine the guy and send the money to the girl. Everyone gets what they want.

>Being falsely accused isn't something you should be punished for and a incident you can avoid
it's easy to avoid it. don't fall for the vaginal jew

Patriots fans and Cowboys fans are on the same side here. We are brothers in arms against the villainous scumbag Goodell and we also have the best teams in the league. They hate us cause they ain't us.

Also it led the resignation of Bob Stoops resignation and bad health

>the word of a white woman vs the word of a dumb nigger

hmmmmm

6 G A M E S
G
A
M
E
S

What photos and video?
Where's the proof that Elliot gave her any bruises?

Roughly equivalent

youtube.com/watch?v=RHR-U8tBDpc

Want bitches? Deal with the consequeeches

The NFL has 8 photos of her bruises

Supposedly those bruises were happened in a fight with some other crazy hoe. At first I was like "yeah maybe he smacked his bitch around" but then I saw that image with the texts and the affidavits and things got a bit clearer. To be quite real with you I wish he was out even more than 6 weeks but that snake bitch be lying and should not get away with this