Is there any reason for Britain to remain in the EU?

Is there any reason for Britain to remain in the EU?

I'm honestly trying to make an informed decision, I've seen a lot of brexit atuff that makes sense such as immigration concerns, the lack of assimilation of migrants, the financial burden on schools, the NHS and housing markets and the powers of the EU commission that make having a domestic government nearly pointless but I haven't seen anything from the remain campaign other than financial stability (despite the EU being weaker than Britain and only just recovering from the recession) and accusations of racism.

I'm trying to make a good decision,everything I have seen points towards brexit, please give me one reason to vote remain.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-eurosceptic-eu-referendum-qatar-globalisation-vote-remain-a7085221.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if you leave the eu,

Don't all your leaders/figure heads/politicians/royalty love Islam?...

sauce on this slut

>not being a dumb bigot = love

Y U SO DUMB THO?

It's a moot point. It's over.

The choice is now

"Leave - and approve of stabbing and shooting the mothers of small children to death in the middle of the street"

or

"Stay - and allow little Sally and Tommy to grow up being dandled in the lap of their Mummy".

My estimate is that, on Thursday, about 90% of voters will go for the second, 10% for the first.

So your vote is irrelevant.

The globalists won already.

Source

I don't think the election is done, the polls have it incredibly close and i'm sure they wouldn't be trying to suspend the referendum for nothing. I just can't see any good points to remain

lel French man don't understand politics

Britain will become less attractive to companies and this could result in lost jobs for you.

Typical weak and defeatist French piece of shit.

holy fuggg X-DDD

>Is there any reason for Britain to remain in the EU?
Being able to bring cheap booze and baccy with your after your holidays. If you don't drink or smoke then no.

Basically, Brexit won't do any of the stuff it's supposed to do (stop non-European migration, lead to better funding for schools or the NHS) while it will (or might) do quite a lot of stuff that Remain says it might, like fuck up the economy.

Personally, I voted Remain because I think that even though the EU is flawed, it's the only chance that Europe has in the 21st century. See e.g.

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-eurosceptic-eu-referendum-qatar-globalisation-vote-remain-a7085221.html

I just hope the EU get's it's shit together and secures the southern border before it gets overrun. There are some reasons to be hopeful, there though.

Just get it at the duty free la

BREH

Fuck your thread.

Can anyone explain to me what is arousing about a girl putting on jeans this way? I see so many webms and gifs of this and I feel nothing. It's not a sexual thing at all to put clothes on.

Stay cucked.

>purposely pulling on the wrong part of the pants just to make your ass jiggle on snapchat

I can't believe people make money doing this....

If you're a Paki and bring your mudskin family over, leave.
If you're a white Eastern European willing to work hard, sharing culture and religion with the UK to some extent, remain.

they need to stay in the EU so the faceless bureaucrats of Brussels can degrade the English identity, until no Englishmen has the will to defend their country.

Staying allows workers from the UK to work in other EU nations.

Musicians and artists don't have to pay border fees when travelling.

The real question is if any good the EU does can't be done with a trade agreement.

NIGGA MUH DIK HAWD!

The best reason is if you have dreams of massive, decentralized empires, which I honestly reckon was thunderf00ts case but he just couldn't admit it. Also, more migrants from Europe than south Asia and Africa... Until Turkey joins and then it's back to open season.

Honestly, it's in the best interests of current British citizens to leave. I've recently realised that's the point of the mainstream media, to convince you of things not necessarily in your best interest, but in some greater good, because anyone you listen to on YouTube or any anti authoritarian media is just going to present argument after argument that's in the best interests of the individual. Without the mainstream media, no one will argue for the cosmopolitan "greater good."

Might wanna get your t-levels check m8

After a leave vote we will be resrticted to the same allowance as returning from non EU countries. Now you can bring as much as you want if you say it's for yourself.

>The real question is if any good the EU does can't be done with a trade agreement.

that's not even a question. All of the benefits of the EU membership can be obtained without being a member. The only countries that benefit from EU membership are those that take more than they give.

too much ass.
t. irish american :D

>migration concerns
Do you realize that most UK immigrants come from the indian subcontinent?

>All of the benefits of the EU membership can be obtained without being a member

Not without paying for them, though.

Might be being naive, but I'd like to think they're just appealing to the masses, excluding the far left. Even if they did, leaving the EU would mean we can vote them out and replace them with a horde of kippers.

>Not without paying for them, though.

not necessarily. It's beneficial for both nations to have a trading agreement. It's not like the UK has to beg their neighbors. It's in the both interest for all of them to trade.

Sounds like a bad case of DF brainwash right there, gg.

sounds like a bad case of globalist brainwash right there, bg.

Agreee with the frenchie

>I just hope the EU get's it's shit together and secures the southern border before it gets overrun. There are some reasons to be hopeful, there though.

They don't want to secure the EUs borders.

Go & fuck a kangaroo

Lol Poland gets all the monies.

Takes 0 refugees.

BASED POLAND

That's pretty optimistic though. There are at least as many reasons to think that the EU will give the UK poor terms as they will good ones, and even if they do, there'll be a lot of uncertainty during renegotiation.

The markets certainly don't seem as sanguine about Brexit as some of those in the Leave camp seem to be.

Of course they do. The debate in the EU right now is between those that want to stop refugees coming in while preserving a smaller or a larger figleaf of legality (Germany basically, plus maybe Sweden and a couple of odds and sods) and those who want to stop refugees coming in and will just do whatever it takes. (Hungary, Poland, the rest of Eastern Europe, but also increasingly France, Austria and Denmark).

Things will continue to move in that direction. Merkel's million was a massive mistake, but the tone is very different now.

Literally all the good things that EU provides can be obtained with a trade deal, or joining another European trade union.

EU was made to make communication and trade between European countries easier, and it has. It has achieved its goal. Now it's trying to become a political might in itself, using it's power over trade to force political change, completely disregarding what the people want. It is bureaucracy at its worst, since the politicians making the decisions are completely sheltered and immune from the politics that they force on others.

>The markets certainly don't seem as sanguine about Brexit as some of those in the Leave camp seem to be.

That is only because of leftist propaganda and scare-tactics. Trade will continue, but it will take some time to make new arrangements.