RedPill Thread: fuck the JIDF edition

The JIDF has successfully infiltrated Sup Forums months ago and we've under attack ever since.

When the last time you've seen a RedPill thread? Exactly!

Let's go...

--

The 6,000,000 figure is significant because of its appearance in the holy writings of the Jews when talking about their Holy Land. I'm talking off the top of my head, but it says something along the lines of 'you will return [to the Holy Land] 6,000,000 fewer'. Therefore it was generally believed that, as well as a god-given (read: their invisible pal said so) right to occupy Jerusalem, Palestine, etc, they - the returning Jews - would have to suffer the loss of that 6 million in order to 'unlock' that sacred achievement.

'Holocaust' means 'burnt offering'. It's a naked and bold use of human sacrifice on the part of the Jews, both the escaping European ashkenazi and the elite Jews that orchestrated the war, to secure the Holy Land as a gift because of the whole world's guilt complex about the way the jews were treated during the war. However, the way they fucking go on about it, you'd think - and kids are taught - that WWII was "everybody in the world .vs. the poor oppressed jew" when the reality is nothing like that, not to mention the atrocities that are going on every day that are much worse.

You're average revisionist doesn't deny a systematic relocation of the jews took place, but will stand and argue that it was nothing like the specified genocide that the jews claim. It's an utter lie, but the constant repetition of it has bred a belief among those that don't do their research that the jews have the monopoly on oppression; that nothing will ever be as bad as what they allegedly went through - and that's bullshit.

To this day, the jews get away with all sorts of war crimes - including the establishment of their illegal 'nation' - because of muh shoha, and even pointing out that they might be full of shit has become 'anti-semitism', and seen as the closest thing to pure evil as you can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-af
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-sav
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_de_Winter
scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-problem-with-the-pill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletta_Jacobs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia#Jews_in_the_revolutionary_movement
iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Communism.htm
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–1919
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_Civil_Rights_Movement_(1955–1968)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Participation_in_civil_rights_movements
youtu.be/tz8pzG02oxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are an "enthoreligious group." Basically an ethnicity and a religion.

However most Jews aren't religious at all, just ethnically Jewish.

Israel's goal and purpose is to be a "Jewish homeland". Meaning they want to have an ethnocentric country on land which has multiple ethnicites. This is similar to what the Nazis wanted. Which is why it's no surprise that they're treating the Palestinians in a similar way to how the Nazis treated the Jews.

Let's say the the reverse was true, that most Jews weren't ethnically Jewish and only religiously Jewish.

Israel's goal and purpose is to be a "Jewish homeland". Meaning they want to have a Jewish theocratic-democratic mix country on land with people of multiple religions. This is similar to what Iran has and tries to maintain, a theocratic-democratic mix, with Islam as the ruling government religion.

Either way you look at it, Israel isn't much different, in its thinking and behavior, than the Nazis or Iran.

"An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."
Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?
And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.
Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.
Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America's problem?

news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html

“The Jewish problem is one of the greatest problems in the world, and no man, be he writer, politician or diplomatist, can be considered mature until he has striven to face it squarely on its merits.”

—Henry Wickham Steed

If you claim women are being raped at historic rates and I point out who is raping women you will call me a racist.

If you hate capitalism and the oppression of the proletariat by bloodsucking bankers and extortionists and I point out who they are you call me an anti semite.

If you are disturbed by the molestation of children and I point out who is doing it you call me a homophobe.

If you are scared of being killed by terrorists and I tell you who the terrorists are you call me an islamophobe.

>Sweden, 48% of assault rapes committed by non-western immigrants
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/

>Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee

>Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

>Public opinion in most countries are not in favor of immigration
ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf

>Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-af
ter-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html

>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291

>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
e-a-433006.html

>Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-sav
e-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

Frankfurt School?

Yup! All JEWS!!!

Feminism

Anti-conception pill was created by a Dutch Jew who spent time in Auschwitz.
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_de_Winter

The anti-conception pills makes women more attracted towards effeminate males.
scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-problem-with-the-pill

The Netherlands’s first feminist was Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletta_Jacobs

American Jews are responsible for most feminists in the United States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists

Communism and Marxism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
“Karl Heinrich Marx was born on 5 May 1818 at 664 Brückergasse in Trier, a town in the Kingdom of Prussia's Province of the Lower Rhine. Ancestrally Ashkenazi Jewish, his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trotsky
“Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronshtein on 7 November 1879, He was the fifth child of eight of well-to-do Jewish farmers”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia#Jews_in_the_revolutionary_movement

iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Communism.htm

en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_Jews

The Frankfurt School.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Their leaders:
Max Horkheimer
Theodor W. Adorno
Herbert Marcuse
Friedrich Pollock
Erich Fromm
Otto Kirchheimer
Leo Löwenthal
Franz Leopold Neumann

The German Revolution 1918-1919
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–1919

Their leaders:
Rosa Luxemburg
Kurt Eisner
Karl Radek
Karl Liebknecht
Ernst Toller
Gustav Landauer
Eugen Levine
Paul Levi

The civil rights movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_Civil_Rights_Movement_(1955–1968)
Ctrl+f “Jews”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Participation_in_civil_rights_movements
“ American Jews have also since its founding been largely supportive of and active figures in the struggle for gay rights in America.”

Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness - Documentary
youtu.be/tz8pzG02oxU

>A documentary on the rise of political correctness in America and its JEWISH influences:

>Boasian anthropology, Sigmond Freud and psychoanalysis, The Frankfurt School, Tearing down the 'Nuclear Family', Political correctness takes over Harvard University through the G.I. Bill, and other topics.

It will change your life as it exposes 20th century JEWRY at an intellectual/academic level.

If I have improved as a writer in the past year, it is because I have learned about the JEW, which is not a religion, but a race or a religio-ethnicity. Due to years of eugenics (selective breeding for intelligence), now deemed immoral by liberals, the JEW--specifically the Ashkenazi JEW--has the highest IQ of any race in the world--even higher than East Asians. Once you delve into the world of the JEW--how they think and how they write--politics, science, history, etc. becomes much clearer.

Also, I learned about the Ancient Greeks and both the three modes of persuasion [i.e., logos (logic), ethos (authority), and pathos (passion)] and the Trivium (i.e., grammar, logic, and rhetoric).

Let me find something, I can't let this thread die
Page ten bump

This is for that petition to not let trump into the UK back in December.

The white man wins again.

>I just clicked the recommended word on phone over and over.

Amazing how less than 1% of the world's population can wrap all silly goyim around their fingers and make them run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

תגיד את האמת, גוי. אתה חשבת שעכשיו כתבתי משהו חשוב בעברית? גוי מטומטם

>I'm talking off the top of my head,
yeah because it's made up lol

All of these just coincide with population centers.

Holy shit. That's the best and most succinct way I've ever seen the problems described.

Nope. Sup Forums is still antisemitic and antizionist. It's actually the unifying principle of this board.

No

Keep being deluded, kike.

haha,nice flag! pussy

Why are you ashamed of your Israeli flag ? Stop the proxies you dirty rat.

Shitty cap, seriously.
i have read the original story and its golden, but this is just a good thing butchered to nearly unreadable pile of shit for no reason.

LOL i live in toronto canada bud! I wish I was from Israel though thats a based fucking country.