Match of the Day /motd/

Starts in three hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ale_number_3/status/896375149318066176
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>de gay

>moyes

Think I may have made the thread a little early desu.

>tfw you can't take motd seriously anymore because Lineker is a retard

>coyes
>kloyes

He always has been, what changed?

He became more vocal.

Is this a politics thing?

Look, if the UK would just accept more refugees and started being less racist, Lineker could focus on football

He started it. He should have stuck to introducing highlights and selling crisps.

You don't have to follow his every comment when he's not at work desu.

>he took le crisps man seriously

Amazing tip for people whose personal opinions you don't want to know about:

don't look at their twitter feed

wow that was hard

The Weak Should Fear the Strong

I'm American. Is this a good team?
Its what I have for next week

Amazing tip for people who don't want AIDS:

don't stick your dick in some other faggots pooper

wow that was hard

I miss /trans/ lads.

>no Mounié

Shit.

everyone has sex

not everyone looks at gary lineker's twitter

Genuinely worried about Chelsea being smashed by Spurs next week

>knew he was great from france
>didn't remember that udds had signed him
;(

spurs looked fucking awful in preseason

>everyone

I'm straight, I don't have Twitter.

Che/Bur, CP/Hud, Wat/Liv, Ars/Lei, Bri/ManC, Eve/Sto, WBA/Bou, Sou/Swa.

Do we all agree that Cahill's tackle was a red?

good

itll probably end up as chimpout draw

Yeah it was a textbook reckless tackle

I'll need to see a webm.

Post webm you stupid spaghetti-slurping cretin.

----------------Courtois
----Azpi---Christiansen-----Rudiger
Moses---Kanté----DLuiz---------Alonso
-------Willian------------Boga
------------------Morata

Subs:Caballero, Tomori, Kenedy, Scott, Musonda, Houghton, Batsuayi

but it's at wembley though

I mean, there's zero chance of it being rescinded, so I guess... still think it could just as well have been yellow and there's no chance alonso's yellow was yellow and overall reffing was horrible

twitter.com/Ale_number_3/status/896375149318066176

Clear red card imho but I am reading Chelsea fans saying it isn't, and I was doubting if it was my hate for Cahill.

Blades refballed out of a point today tbqh

>overall reffing was horrible

Dyche specifically praised the refereeing performance in his post match, are you calling him a liar.

Eh, it's technically a red, I doubt people would even remember it happened if he just got a yellow though.

What you watching before MOTD lads? Got Premier League Tonight on but it's basically the same program.

>"Looks like a yell-"
>I am reading Chelsea fans saying it isn't

Blatant red.

LONDON BTFO

First 100 Liverpool games:

>Brendan Rodgers: 57 wins
>Jurgen Klopp: 50 wins

I thought this guy was supposed to be good?

Are motd threads going to be dead again this season? ;__;

Liverpool got the wrong guy from Dortmund.

Any decent stream lads?

He was good until he went to liverpool and at that moment all JFs changed their mind

'no'

Dark yellow

Still 2 bongs and 15 bings

roger that. thanks

What happens when you use iPlayer?

Not that user but his politics can bleed over into his presenting sometimes. Last year during Euro 2016, just after brexit, he asked a snide, sarcastic question about whether the BBC's pundits, like Gianluca Vialli, were still allowed to work in British television. He can be passive aggressive as fuck some times.

>dark yellow

Doesn't orange come between yellow and red.

Championship on 5 in 40 bing lads

I don't care m8.

I think it says 'fuck off you can't use this outside of UK'

Do I need to log in to watch iplayer now, haven't used it since last season.

I was just explaining that it's not always the case of people stalking his twitter feed to get offended by stuff, sometimes he just acts like a prick.

Yeah, but he always has acted like a prick, you just assumed before that he shared your politics so it was ok.

I hope these threads aren't as dead as they were for the second half of last season. Sup Forums is a shadow of its former self.

I've got an idea, why don't we share the thread link with all our facebook friends!

I unfollowed him on Twitter ages ago. The guy's entitled to his opinions and I agree with most of them, but he's a football broadcaster. Why is he constantly tweeting the most generic political platitudes?

I don't give a shit about Lineker's politics. But some people might get aggravated by a guy who's making millions each year, funded by taxpayers, talking politics when what he's paid to do is make shit jokes and keep Shearer off the stella before showtime.

who do we think is staying at the stadium to talk to gary?

People who get upset about that sort of thing are twats, don't worry about them.

Civil war in America, lads

Half of that was Sup Forums's decline and half of it was the decline of 3:00pm kickoffs. Virtually all 3:00pm games are worthless after January. Every big team is playing live on TV.

Let's try and change it

Wasn't that 150 years ago? Bit late with the newsflash buddy.

Check bbc, la

Were they actually white-supremacists or were they a bunch of 17 year olds from the """""alt right"""""?

I shall not.

Yes, the "muh guns, muh confederacy, muh its not the 20s anymore" people showed up, with guns.

America is finally falling apart and Arsenal are going to win the league

Yep Stoke vs Hull and West Brom vs Middlesbrough were hardly worth staying up for.

>US Far-right rally

top kek

Most of them are Civic Nationalists or Classical Liberals for fucks sake.

My sides.

What a time to be alive. So glad football is back to distract me from all of this nonsense.

No one wants to watch sports anymore, they just want to go be a pseudo intellectual on Sup Forums

Pseudo intellectualism has a place on Sup Forums too.

>four wounded, zero kills
White people used to be much better at killing.

classic liberal is a term only used by far right dipshits trying to make themselves sound presentable

>zero kills
At least one person died, man.

No it doesn't. Classic liberalism is economic right and social left. You're clearly just a cuck.

It did? or is it metaphorical. Here it has been reported has no dead, only four wounded.

kek

Why are we talking about this when we all sound like we're not even that bothered about it.

So after games so far who is going down lads?

Brighton probably but idk who else

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737

the absolute madman

Not metaphorical. Mayor of the city confirmed it apparently.

>Brighton attempt to park the bus

Assuming all the clubs in the league are as bad as Palace then Huddersfield are nailed on for a top half finish desu.

buses aren't very safe are they

should have seatbelts imo

Wouldn't do much for people who are not sitting.

It's ok to talk about this stuff sometimes as long as it doesn't derail the thread. Quite often what details a thread in such instances is when people freak out about posters discussing anything that resembles politics.

Brighton can fuck off. Opening day is a free hit for every team and they serve up that shite. Huddersfield on the other hand have already endeared themselves to casual viewers. De Boer and Palace don't look too good but it's hard to tell how bad they are after one game. Hope they don't go down cause I like their fans. I'm bored to death of Swansea, hope they go down. West Brom too but that won't happen with Pulis in charge. I can't stand the way they give up after 40 points. Bournmeme can also go.

I'm hoping West Ham turn out to be absolute dogshit

Pretty rare that they're going fast enough or get hit by something big enough to cause serious injuries to passengers I guess. In the UK anyway.

Actual far right dipshits don't care about being presentable friendo.

Plenty of buses go on 40 roads or even dual carriageways.

You know if you're attacking people called anti-racists maybe it's time to stop and take a look at yourself

>Brighton can fuck off. Opening day is a free hit for every team and they serve up that shite
Called this well before the season started.

Hughton's teams in the top flight have been all round poor. His second Norwich season was truly disastrous.

Chelsea

WHAT TIME IS MOTD ON LADS

Against City though, it was the sensible approach. I know >we (hudds) are going to attack City and get fucking battered. That will be entertaining I guess, won't help the goal difference though.

HALF PAST TEN MATE

I think it's too early to write off Chelsea

True.

All depends on how Brighton play against the teams around them. If they perform like today against those clubs, there's something deeply wrong with them.

FUCKING RESULT