Mad Men season power ranking

Season 6 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 3 > 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI6v858LeTU
youtube.com/watch?v=cI6v858LeTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flip 4 and 6, otherwise perfect

But you're wrong though

Season 6 was unadulterated kino and the comfiest tv in history.

Why

>3 not best
it's like you don't like Mad Men

5 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 6

It was fine but what's so great about it in comparison to the others

Season 2 was objectively the worst season of the show.

The story of the affair in Season 6 was tiring and boring.

Honestly all the seasons are pretty close in terms of quality, more so than any other show.

7 was Absolute Kinography, the likes of which have hardly been seen in the medium

Nigga, 3 that low? You serious?

Most of it was excellent but the parts with Don at the military party with those old people was embarassing, and so was the part where he was looking for that waitress in Wisconsin.

What is so great about season 3? Explain yourself.

Gonna have to go with this guy. Seasons 4 and 5 are both just brimming with so many amazing moments
youtu.be/cI6v858LeTU

No. The vet stuff was poignant. Don was accepted and in a way forgiven for his original sin. it was war, these guys got it. Then heartbreaking when they turned on him. The waitress was surreal and represented how desperate Don was to project his needs and virtues onto women, in this case a woman as broken as he was.

Official ranking:

5 > 7 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2

Overall the quality was superb.

Somebody explain all this ranking season 3 high

I barely remember seasons 2 and 3.

Season 6 was the most memorable and comfiest by far.

Why did he think he remembered the waitress in the first place

She was a primal archetype for him. She represented women. His mother, Rachel Menken, etc.

1>2>3>5>6>4=7

Comfy? I guess the whole show is pretty comfy but season 6 is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, it's where everything really starts to spiral down for Don and there's death everywhere

1st for the most KINO ending to a season of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=cI6v858LeTU

It's good, but a bit overrated here. I think it's so well enjoyed because Don's seen as the suave playboy that casuals think he is, when in reality he was once again self-sabatoging.

4 - 5 - 1 - 7 - 3 - 2 - 6

Season 6 had warm, colorful cinematography and lots of memorable moments.