I do think

But I am not a pussy that has never seen an animal being slaughtered for food

I taste, therefore I am not vegan.

>objective morality and feels
No.

Why is Sweden now blue and white?

Do they want to cuck Finland?

>this thread will reach bump limit

I do feel bad for the animals in the china and usa, here I eat all natural foods, I kill and eat my own chickens and I pay for meat from a cow that a farmer killed painlessly. Milk is natural and needs to be boiled, someone had to go out to the cow and extract the milk

Fuck off kuffar.

im no wannabe georgian neonazi, but that actually didnt happen, its literally made up

Serious question, are there any farmers that are vegans?

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmm

All I can think about is how scrumdiddlyumptous this looks

damn really made me sink

Is it so wrong for me to eat whatever the fuck I want?

I have no problem with killing cows after giving them a comfortable life and getting to have offspring. Makes me happy knowing that cow on the right will be eaten instead of rotting in the ground.

That chicken looks unhealthy as shit.

milk doesn't come from dead calves...

Its probably in the US.

>1 post by this ID

Isn't it pretty painful for the cow if you won't milk her?

Anyone remember when the Vegan faggots tried to sell us on the "being a vegan is healthy" angle in these threads? Good times.

I don't consume any dairy at all

I eat fish and occasionally eggs from rural chickens (my wife has a source)

and buffalo meat from buffalo that have thousands of acres to roam and are killed in the field

wildideabuffalo.com/pages/who-we-are

FOR FUCK SAKE I HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS FOR SIX MONTHS YOU STUPID FUCKING NON MUSLIMS ALWAYS IGNORE IT
FUCKIMH DIE

LOOK AT IT

I have my own chickens so i get my own eggs.

Why should I fucking care about what you see when I eat meat?

on the average vegan men have higher testosterone

Looks delicious

I can also make up stuff!

Fins love getting drunk and stabbing each other.

Oh wait, that's actually true!

Because they're cucks who are afraid to get their load off for fear of being called sexist

y-you too serbia? mein orthodox brother

>all life is sacred
>except plants fuck plants

>Some meat, eggs, and milk are unethical
>Therefore all of it is unethical

That logic.

Meat eater """Intellectuals"""

>that pic

Topkek

Marhaba, why so aggressive?

vegan master race

wow, what do you see when you go to the grocery store, like 9-11 or the holocaust?

and sorry but slide threads must be s a g e

From cumming in each others asses

in the next decade meat products will be lab produced and i finally wont have to hear you vegans bitch and moan. Nature isnt pretty.

>not enjoying every kind of food the world's bounty provides
>not thanking each ingredient for it's life
>not having food appreciation
>not having gourmet cells

Fuck off Jew
Good night you filthy fucking vegan kuffar coward.

Burn in hell. Fucking islamophobe

Coward

I bet you tried to filter me because you can't refute these facts

The Quran teaches that God is extremely displeased with those who prohibit anything that was not specifically prohibited in the Quran (16:116). The upholding of any prohibitions not specifically mentioned in the Quran is tantamount to idolatry (6:148-150). Such prohibitions represent some other god(s) beside God. Worshipping God Alone means upholding His Laws alone.

The prohibited food and meat is detailed in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115. From these verses we have a clear account of what is halal (lawful) and what is haram (prohibited).

"He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than God. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful." 2:173

Veganism is actively haram. Since prohibiting what Allah has not forbidden is a haram.

Clear as crystal. Get fucked islamophobe.

Inshallah. I love Allah so much.

AKGl5pPw= COWARD WHO RUNS AWAY FROM FACTS

what does an egg have to do with a featherless chicken?

what does a calf have to do with milk?

>you need to kill cows to extract their meat
oh wow!

Fuck off Jew

Coward

The Quran teaches that God is extremely displeased with those who prohibit anything that was not specifically prohibited in the Quran (16:116). The upholding of any prohibitions not specifically mentioned in the Quran is tantamount to idolatry (6:148-150). Such prohibitions represent some other god(s) beside God. Worshipping God Alone means upholding His Laws alone.

The prohibited food and meat is detailed in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115. From these verses we have a clear account of what is halal (lawful) and what is haram (prohibited).

"He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than God. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful." 2:173

Veganism is actively haram. Since prohibiting what Allah has not forbidden is a haram.

I think we triggered Achmed.

shut the fuck up

>Draining blood from an already dead animal
How cruel. I'm now a #VeganMissile
>Sick hen with a bunch of eggs
They think that's an average hen?
>I think.
>Milking cows kills calves.
Vegans are a special kind of stupid, aren't they?

Fuck off Jew

Coward

Why would i fucking care about animals i eat? It's the nature of the world around us! Survival of the fittest! If they are too stupid to realise, that we feed them only to kill them afterwards, it's not my problem.

How is eating eggs bad if abortion is supposed to be okay?

no un hombre blanco argumento

Toriko is fucking ridiculous.
It's fantastic.

Fuck off Jew

Coward

Kek blsses the ones that speak truth.

>milk doesn't come from dead calves...
dirty details of lactation cycle management...

Fuck off Jew

Coward

Achmed calm down and tell us where your goat is.

Maybe we can help your wife.

How do you get milk from a dead calf? Nothing wrong with the other pictures.

Is anybody eating the calf?

0-0 veal is tender and mild

haha, I think, I just still choose to eat meat.

When systems are in place for a much more sustainable mass scale vegan food source let me know.

I avoid halal or cheap meat though. Vile and disgusting.

a quintessentially british post

The only reason I got into initially was the Voice actor for Space Dandy started doing the English dub.
After the first episode I was hooked and I genuinely have expanded my dietary horizons because of it, I am tempted to go traveling and go on a gourmet hunting adventure.

cool someone in China liked Silent Hill so much, all of his friends made him a birthday cake in the shape of one of those skinless dogs.

Kind :)

>I am easily swayed by appeals to emotion, therefore I am a faggot

Fuck off Jew

Coward

>what you see
OP
>what I see
pic related

liberal fuck off
vegitablian killing vegitable life

Sorry bud but I love cheese too much.

E T E R N A L
T
E
R
N
A
L

Rubbing my hands at the thought of when progressives are going to have to address the problems they're clearly going to have with Halal meat and how it's slaughtered.

You really can't make it up. I can't believe how Islam is the complete antithesis of SJW shite, and it's protected.

Muslims stink and I hate em.

I hate you weak non Muslims so much
Fuck off and die

Came here 2 post this.

it gives you bad breath and autism

Ok we get it ur trying to make muslims look bad by acting muslim but you're doing very poorly at it and it's kinda autistic

Congratulations! You are a massive faggot.

Ironically enough Vegan lifestyle requires a lot of petrochemicals. Those carrots don't make it to the store on their own. What about the packaging for almond milk? Which also has to travel half way around the world.

Thank you. A local white guy converted at my mosque for the sole reason so he can't be criticised at his uni by SJWs.
Me and my friends went over and called the woman whores and got them expelled for being islamophobic

Worth it.

vegan carbon footprint is significantly lower

FUCK OFF YOU VEGAN KUFFAR PIECE OF SHIT

ITS IN THE QURAN
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LOSER
ISLAM IS NOT THE LEFTS BUDDY. ITS NO ONES BUDDY
STOP TRYING TO BE MY FRIEND YOU FUCKING HOMO

1st world problem.

Check your privilege bitch!

>Sour grapes
We all know mongoloids are lactose intolerant, buddy.

Raising your own animals > Hunting > Buying organic, free range meats at whole foods > Buying meat at the regular grocery store > Being a vegan faggot

>why don't you see the world through my eyes!!!

Classic veganism

he he

its spelled vagina,

stupid!

Fuck off Jew

Coward

>tree's are not alive

kek

>shits on millenia of human survival strategy
wew lad

Fucking leftists. I think therefore I am offended. It's a steak not seared fucking baby dick

I see all of that and give 0 fucks dude. A cheeseburger is a chesseburger

Whether you agree with his opinion or not, there's nothing wrong with trying to put your opponent in your shoes.

>mfw I just finished a nice 300g steak

>no true Muslim because he disagrees with my leftist views

This is why Orlando happened. Can't wait for Islam to take over and kill every last one of you leftist twats who criticise it

I just learned that Vegans can't have honey.

maybe instead of dreaming cutting heads off you should start cutting your fingernails.
utterly disgusting.

The Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile and a goat fucking warlord

Tasty.