What are your opinions on Bark Psychosis?

What are your opinions on Bark Psychosis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cecDOXk5hDk
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5342949
youtube.com/watch?v=KosR8G8TXS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few decent Talk Talk-core tracks. The vocalist sounds terrible tho.

every-song-sounds-the-same-core

really good album core

I like them a lot and love Hex. And it's extremely impressive for them to get back together over 10 years later and still come out with a really great album that isn't just a rip off of their older work

Somebody has a short attention span.

I prefer them over Talk Talk.

Also Code name: Dustsucker is their best album.

Not enough albums/10

Always thought this album was pleasant but bland, and unworthy of the high praise it gets. And i love post rock and talk talk etc

Manman is a great EP tho and better than anything on Hex

I really wish they would make a return. One can only hope.

That album is gorgeous and melancholic
They say the other one (Dustsucker) is even better

Good, but not quite talk talk

I like them better than Talk Talk

I think this

GOD THEY"RE FUCKING AMAZING ///CODENAME DUSTSUCKER IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES

That album is absolutely flawless

Pendulum Man is one in my favorites for resting/daydreaming. Lovely song

Honestly, I find early 'proper' postrock usually boring, besides like Main, Flying Saucer Attack, and Seefeel. Not that I like the later crescendocore stuff much either.

Stereolab are okay but desu I don't really need cute French vocals over my motorik, and the retro kitsch choices they use are terribly 90s in ways that don't interest me now. I'm glad I saw them back when I had the chance though.

But Bark Psychosis, Talk Talk, Labradford, Disco Inferno, Laika, Pram... all usually bore me unless I'm really in the mood.

I heard that.

Anyone got a link to their discography? I've listen to Hex and Dustsucker probably well over 100 times and have yet to explore the EPs

>terribly 90s
That's a bad thing?

Do you guys rate Graham Sutton's drum and bass project?

youtube.com/watch?v=cecDOXk5hDk

Good band, good album.

Quality.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5342949
Doesn't have all of the EP's but this should help.

Guess not.

youtube.com/watch?v=KosR8G8TXS4

Thanks for the link

While I do like them, everyone pretending that they are better than talk talk is fucking insane

more like shit psychosis

Hex is... okay but it's literally Talk Talk with everything that made Talk Talked stripped away. The singer sounds so fucking bored -- the album would have been better off without the vocals.

Breddy gud. Doesn't get enought credit here on mu