HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

If legit this is whats being slide

LGBT is like 4 % of the vote ? I bet the muslim vote matters more

This. Gay votes don't matter, faggot.

They may not have a large block but it's entirely against the narrative of the Left to have gays supporting Trump

LGBT has a huge influence of libtards nowadays, we gotta tell lefties to listen to them and check their fucking privilege.

>tfw gay and voting trump

>implying any muslim will vote for Trump, ever
That demographic is beyond saving. Now that same-sex marriage is legal, small government traditional conservative gays will begin to start voting Republican more now that they don't need to vote Dem anymore out of self-preservation.

like it even matters since they mostly live in blue states anyhow.

link to the article? I can't find it.

>tfw gay and can't vote for trump

at least we have the afd

>tfw gay and voting trump

>3.3 Million Mudslimes in us
>1% of the population
>There is an estimated 4% of the US population who is openly homosexual.

Yeah, the Gay vote is actually more important here. Muslims aren't so hot right now here.

OP isn't posting the link to the article containing this graph

It's fake

Muslims aren't going to vote anyway, Sharia doesn't include democracy

Muslims are 1%

10/10

ALL 50 STATES

How do blue states differ from red states? is it that noticable that dems are in power? I'd rather live in a red state to be honest.

This x100

Gays have friends and families and are in an excellent position to convert the politically illiterate Hillary supporters in their lives.

New Hampshire is full of homolust and can swing Trump. Small victory but you pick up steam for the no-brakes train.

blue states are just red states with huge metropolitan centers that breed democrats, swaying the vote in their favor.

Trans > Muslim > Black > Women > Lesbians > Gay

Gays have no power

Blue states have universities and people that know how to read.

Muslims are .9% of the population. Gays are an estimated 2-5%.

>LGBT is 3.4% of the U.S. population
>Must be 18+ to vote
>Half of eligible voters don't vote
>14-point bump in that demographic

Doesn't sound like a huge raw number.

>releasing a poll on the same day it was sampled

Fuck off with your fake polls faggot.

It's pathetic how many people here bought this.

I live in California, it's horrible, full of graft, corruption, and the government lies lies LIES. Take our LA to SF train for example. The son in law of the governer is the CEO of the GC building it. This one project alone will more than triple our state's debt. With innevitable change orders, it could quadruple or quintuple it.

Meanwhile, massive tunnels are being built to divert water from the water-rich, republican leaning north, to the arid and democrat leaning southern coast.

Imagine if the SPD held a supermajority in Germany for 3p years, that's california.

30*

And lots of Mexicans to balance that out.

Gay people not only represent a bigger share of American population than Muslims, but also are more "influential" in their social circles than the average heterosexual, specially over women.