Israel did not do wrong. They just murdered innocent Palestinian christians and Arabs. Is it bad...

Israel did not do wrong. They just murdered innocent Palestinian christians and Arabs. Is it bad? Christians killed the Jews for thousands of years. I think removing christians from Israel is a good thing because Israel is homeland of Jews. Eretz Israel is a land where the Lord God YHWH gave us Jews in biblical times. Can you not trust my sayings? The proofs are in our Torah a.k.a. the book of truth and world history. Thank you for reading my writing. I am not Jewish.

t. Korean man who is not Jewish.

> They just murdered innocent Palestinian christians and Arabs.

Interesting definition of murder

Yes murder, just because general population trends were rising doesn't mean that israelis didn't murder palestinian christians and arabs.

cry more fags

The absolute STATE of Palishills

(OP) #
You are right and smart. You are good guy. Thank you.

t.a german poster who loves Jewish people

Not a single civillion would have gotten hurt if the terrorists didn't hidr behind hoapitals, women and children.
The IDF is truly the most moral army that is in actual combat. Where else do you get a small bomb and flyers dropped from planes warning of when the airforce is going to bomb terrorist hideouts?
There has never been such a conflict with practaclly non existant rape like the Israeli Palistinian one.
Yet you European gentle souls and pissed off muslim immigrants never stop complaining.

Almost forgot to give you a (You)

Why are you israelis hypocrites who lament goyim for their nationalism and then in the next breath praise zionism? Pic related

>Christians
>Israel

???

Nice generalizing.
Let me give you reality, most Israelis think Europa is stupid for letting immigrants in
You have every right to love youe nation just as I have a right to be a Zionist, my Finnish friend (assuming you're not an immigrant)

sorry israel is an unethical state. I don't support it. Not that it matters. I don't care.

:3 oh you sweet talker you, just don't build settlements on palestinian land and were cool ok?

>imolying removing christians from eretz israel is bad

Are you muslim? I guess you are muslim because you look like a muslim

t. a german living in korea

How nice of you for caring so much about world justice :' - ))relly warmed up my heart

>He uses pic obtained from other spam thread he made yesterday.

are a good goy or bad goy

>kike working as an english teacher in korea detected

I haven't met a single Jewish English teacher tho.

Really.

what is the Nakba you fucking nigger

Chan.org.il

The SSL certificate Is updated

Laughably misleading graph

There is no such thing as a 'Palestinian'

>Jews abandon their homes to go help their brothers occupy Palestinian land
>ethnic cleansing

this is a whole new level of victim complex

Israel did nothing wrong they deserved it

Fucking Gangnam Shill

> I'm so proud of our ancestral warriors who conquered these lands!
> but if Jews do the same it's bad
I hope Western civilisation collapses asap.

You are nothing but violent Arab dogs who deserve to be put down, like any other mongrel that has mauled a human.
Israel is a blight on humanity. Fuck off and die in a fire, subhuman garbage.

>Christians killed the Jews for thousands of years
Yeah and banished from money and political corruption related crimes. Dindu nuffins to the max

World justice aside, are you a man?
The Germans literally brought you to Israel because of the Haavara agreement and now you cry bloody murder because of "muh holohoax" and use it to justify your crimes, not just at the Palestinians but also the US, "le greatest ally".
Nationalism is ok but your foreign policy has always been about hostility, even without a nation.

christians in arab countries are hunted and oppressed
christians in israel constitute the highest educated religious group

>really makes you think

He was fed lies all his life do you honestly think he can realise the holocaust is a lie? Do you think the average jew knows all this stuff? They are just as cattle as every other population of any other country.
No point in arguing with """zionist""" jews because they don't even know what real zionism is. They just parrot what they learn from school, media, etc.

You Palestinian?

No

What are you?

>what is the Nakba
a bunch of Arabs declaring war, and running away from their homes after losing.
Those who sayed became citizens and nowdays are 20% of our population because they breed like rats.

I don't see Germans crying about going back to what is nowadays Poland (at least not out of Sup Forums), Yet Arab Muslims don't know what it's like to move the fuck on and start living. Yes, even if they lost a war.

When my grandparents fleed Iraq as refugees with nothing but their cloths on them, had their lives, citizenship, money, work, lands, and houses taken away by the Iraqi gov they only looked forward how to build themselves from nothing, get a work and get education for thier children.
Thet DID NOT kept crying for 70 years or bombed themseves in malls.

They didn't keep*

What's relations like between Iraqi (and other Middle-Eastern Jews) and European Jews? You guys mix much?

wait so you like israel because they persecute christians and you hate christians ? but this is all wrong, they don't, israelis are quite friendly to us

this

Not a jew either.
Parents are from Romania (and Moldova) if that's what you ask.
Unlucky events so I was born here but now I'm leaving as soon as my parents get out of debt.

Israel will be soon gone, do not fret my friends.
SOON

They weren't that good but that was years ago. Nobody gives a fuck about it in everyday life anymore. And yeah, most of Israeli-born people are mixed with each other. that includes some of the the Slavic-christian minority, most of them are a part of the general Israeli society (apart of some hipsters). yet... it doesn't include Durze people (who are lotal to the state & serve in the army yet never mix due to thier religion), and it also doesn't incluse Muslims - They don't want to integrate and see it as a sin or something.

You keep saying this for so many years. We'll see about that

>inb4 Six day war part 2

Don't mind me, just here for muzzie asshurt.

merry christmas shinobu!

Bibi did nothing wrong
Israeli missiles can't melt palestinian children