Passengers is estimated to make only $26 million over a 6 day weekend

>Passengers is estimated to make only $26 million over a 6 day weekend.

I thought people liked us? What gives?

The meme bubble burst.

2 meme actors in the same movie is too much

>it's a movie about rape and stockholm syndrome

so it's /ourmovie/?

So when is Columbia Pictures going out of buisnes?

*Business

It's just Chris Pratt and Jlaw the movie
There's nothing else going for it

Don't you mean Sony?

reminder that nearly 50% of passengers production budget is jlaws salary as an apology for american hustle

only white people in the trailer
starred two white males

this is a repudiation of the trump election win

Yeah

and to top it off, Jlaw couldn't get a boner out of Chris and flipped out after seeing his wife

This.Two memes cancel out each other, that is why Le Shiggy Donatello was a daring synthesis of three memes.

Wat

that look in their eyes. you just KNOW they banged like crazy.

I didnt know about this movie until you guys started shitposting about it a couple days ago. Spectacular failure in marketing.

Yeah I'm gonna need more info on this. I love to hate-read that shitty cunts exploits

Of course they did. Jlaw is like totally random and will do that kind of stuff

Everyone hates Jlaw now. All her movies are bombing after she has been such an entitled bitch.

What

What are you talking about, they're totally black-faced. Also why would Pratt waste precious seed on that boxy she-douche

Why the fuck would he sleep with such an obvious cardboard cutout phony like her?

People don't go to the movies as much anymore.

Movie studios need to get with the program.

Yes, why is this happening all of a sudden? Thought people liked her, but maybe her fame got short

what gives? Rogue One

Because now everyone tries to be a quirky relatable idiot and it turns out she's really fucking bad at it

People don't want to watch any more garbage space movies, especially ones with pathetic overacting memes in it.

Bad word of mouth can fuck you up
Word got out how terrible the premise was and how the trailers lied

Arrival did fine

They wont Diseny was stupid enough to make the spiderman deal with Sony so Sony still.gets profits from spiderman still. If Diseny would of waited a literal year than they would have had dull control over spiderman and we wouldn't have WE WUZ MARY JANES N SHIT the movie.

That's because it actually delivered on what the trailers dished out

Probably would have done better if it wasn't competing against a Disney giant. This probably should have been released before or after December.

Unless that cardboard cutout has aids, why not get your dick sucked?

I wish Hollywood could actually manage to get its shit together and have their "original" ideas also actually be good. Every time a new IP fails, it further fuels the remake machine.

This movie is not original at all

>I thought people liked us? What gives?
they thought they were like golden age hollywood movie stars

they're not, they're talentless hack actors who got popular because they were in capeshit flicks

this shit is far from original. actually this shit has been done so much i feel like i've already seen the fucking movie

Two capeshit actors can't carry a proper movie.

Jesus, I'm not jewish and even I know that.

Neither are that great and the plot is non existent.

JLaw's reign is over

what a surprise, releasing a generic sci-fi movie without an established IP in the same week as a Star Wars movie proves to be a bad movie.

doesn't help that Rogue One was actually decent, even though any movie bearing the Star Wars logo was gonna blow genre competition out of the water.

I just hate that this is ultimately going to stand as proof to Hollywood's financiers that remakes/reboots/sequels/adaptations are the only way to go.

thankfully

>sjw journalists shit all over the movie because its not pro-feminism

So what was it? Trailers I saw didn't give me any impression whatsoever.

Thank god, Pratt still has Memelord so it won't affect his career, but I hope that fucking cunt JLaw starts getting less and less work, especially after muh pay gap fiasco.
This garbage bombing also shits in Tom Rothman's cereal, since it's the first movie he greenlighted on his own, so it's even better.

I don't get it, who's the audience for this movie?

It's barely a scifi and the romantic angle is creepy

With exciting promotional posters like these how could it have failed?

with how assassin's creed and passengers are panning out, I'm just starting to think everyone is just more up to date on critical scores than ever before. the general public is finally picking up that you can look at rotten tomatoes first, and they do.

I like her... in my bed, not on the screen.

It started at the last golden globes.

Because street cred is not the primary motivation for the male libido.

>implying sony wouldn't shit out spidey flicks even if they straight for dvd only to keep the rights

Disney took what he could

Get fucked Sony.

it's not about the critical scores. It's not appealing at all, like mentioned

Heck, look at this What the fuck's with the poster?

Because if he had the opportunity to bang her he did it unless he's gay. Everyone would do it you faggot.

I want to believe this. Please tell me its true.

>Attractive People: The Movie

>being a faithful husband makes you gay.

Kys

Good luck ducking the blame this time Rothman. Can't blame this one on Amy Pascal.

people like pratt but jlaw has become box office poison

When is Sony going to nut up and put some Japs in charge of their own studio instead of jews?

This, fuck Tom Rothman.

I'm glad memepool made so much money after he left Fox just because it made him look like a retard.

the empress has no clothes. jlaw is the epitome of an actress who just got extremely lucky with the movies she was in. once hollywood started making her the draw of a movie, that's when we confirmed that not many people actually like or care about her.

People like Chris Pratt because he's goofy and handsome. Not a great actor by any metric but likeable enough.

Everyone knows that Lawrence is an untalented banshee, though.

I'm not going to spend $10 dollars and spend two hours watching a fairly likeable guy interact with a shrieking harpy.

She peaked. Too early (for her).

>it's a Sony film

I probably shouldve guessed.

I saw it yesterday, it is absolutely /ourmovie/, Chris Pratt's character reminds me a lot of people on here.

>read plot on wikipedia
One of the blandest movies ever made

We already saw her nudes, the allure is gone.

If jlaw isn't showing her tits,whats my motivation to watch this????????????????????????????

>romace in spess
No thank you. It failed to appeal to both audiences, both girls who like romance and nerds who like spaceships.

see
No motivation at all

>if I am not beautiful nobody can be

>LOOK WHO WE GOT FOR OUR MOVIE
>WHO CARES WHAT IT'S ABOUT? LOOK AT THESE MEME ACTORS

>We already saw her nudes

We didn't see them in HD on film,I would watch a movie with that.

>I'M SOOO NORMAL! HAHAH I'M LIKE YOU!
>uhhh *fart* haha I just farted

Yeah I wonder why this movie didn't do well, two plain people trying to be in the lead role.

A shitty version of the shining but in space

this t b h.
She's the worst.

They clearly showed samuel l jackson in the trailer doe

What movies were similar?

pandorum and solaris maybe? not very similar imo hes memeing.

SHUT UP FAGS
This movie was SO original!

>Thousands of people want to give up their old life to a distant land by hopping aboard a gigantic "fail-safe" ship. Among the passengers are a rugged working class guy and a rich upper class girl. Everyone is in ignorant bliss until a rocklike entity hits the ship and things gradually start to go awry. The working class guy finds himself in a sticky situation and "kidnaps" the rich girl into his own demise out of selfish lust. He seduces the naive girl and they are deathly in love with each other. They run around, laugh, fuck and stand on the edge of the ship in a sea of nothingness. All was well until a soulless man made them turn on each other. It wasn't until the ship went haywire that they realized they both needed to work together to stay alive. Both saving each others lives. You jump, I jump. In the end, the guy sacrificed his life so that the girl may live and go to the distant land with something even more valuable: a story that only she could tell.

Oh wait.

uh, spoilers dude

>4chain pass poster

I thought the movie was pretty good. There werent any slow parts that made you think hmm when is the next scene. And the overall story was good and had a decent flow. I was only bothered by how the end scene was kind of fast, but the story was already over anyways so it didnt need to add anything more.

Cont

Its another one of those movies where you should go in not knowing anything about it to actually enjoy it.

wisdom

I bet he sacrifices his life for a needless but plot convenient reason, just like Titanic did with the fucking door