Guys i’m scared

Guys i’m scared
The re-recording is going to suck isn’t it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carseatheadrest/status/955490014128881665
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b09msd2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so far it seems better

no

The original sucked. What makes you think the remake will be any better?

new blid is starting to grow on me, i thought it was super lazy at first but after listening more I'm beginning to like it.

The only thing I don't like is the mixing but it's will's album, he can make my mango habanero turn into ghost chillies

dont ever fucking say that again

LET'S MEET UP IN UNCANNEY VALLEY.

Dif user. It is pretty bad. Very low volume and ey muddy. Would not feed to my baby birds/ 10.

not that part the second part

In the live version, he no longer says "for the fourth I will not revoke the punishment"
Best line imo

But the best lyric is "Stuck in a body, stuck in a mind - Stuck in one body, stuck in one mind - For the rest of your life". Which is also gone.

it'll only be worth listening to if he takes out the cringey narration parts
i swear it'd be near perfect if not for those parts

Not a fan of the synth in Nervous Young Inhumans. Pretty worried about Famous Prophets, since it's my favourite song and will supposedly change a lot. Hopefully the quote from the books of kings is still in there.
Beach Life in Death is fine.

But if the rerecording sucks that's not the end of the world, I will simply not listen to it then. The original still exists.

The part about galvanism is fucking great fuck off. This whole album is supposed to make you feel like a cringy teen. It's cheesy and somewhat endearing.

CUTE THING DROPS IN 2 HOURS

keep me posted

twitter.com/carseatheadrest/status/955490014128881665

he said you can listen to it on bbcr6m radio station in one hour thirty, im listening right now

one hour or so now

This album was extremely important to me when it landed, My grandfather had just died and, though I didn't know it at the time, my father was about to die also.
I actually had to stop listening to it for a while after that because it was too painful but I still liked it.

There is absolutely no way that a new sterilised version is going to capture the same magic. Are you people forgetting what made him so good to begin with?

wtf does this album have to do with dead grandparents

ITS ON NOW

WTF I DON'T HEAR IT

fooled ya,
but he mentioned it!!!!

wow what the flying fuck am i listening to right now?

that was trash

Wow look at that, I fucking told you so.

it was good the frank namedrop was cute

Someone link the new track once it's done

i guess it was smooth, this trax reflected will as he is nowadays, i mean, he is soothing and smooth but this song wasnt supposed to be smooth
then again this might be the UH single version of it and i want to hear the album version

Why are you all surprised? He put the whole damn thing up on bandcamp for an hour or two, how have you not already heard it?
It was just a boring flat remake.

did someone record it??

nice bait, try harder.

sounded muddy and boring actually, kind of off from what it should have been in my opinion.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he posted on twitter that the version streamed on bbc6 would be the single version, so i'll have to guess the full version will be better

wouldn't get my hopes up that single cut was pretty unsalvageable

I heard the sample on the radio's site, I like that it's kinda untouched from the original, it's alot cleaner and nice

>untouched
did we listened to the same thing?

it is

Okay, not untouched that was a bad word to use. but like it felt like a cleaner version of the original is what I was getting at.

The point is, it didn't need a remake.
It was good exactly because of what it was, does nobody see the irony of a cleaned up studio version?

Go listen to Cute Thing right fucking now and then tell me what we just heard on the radio was better. I fucking dare you.

I getchu, I find for the people who love the 2011 version they can love that and feel the "magic" from that album but I think the new re recorded one would pull in people who couldn't see why it was good in the 2011 version cause of it's rough and lo fi-ness. The lyrics are as far as we've heard are mostly untouched, galvanistic was cut sadly for this long kind of spoken word part about good and evil n sheit in Nervous Young Inhumans. I think he's just fixin it up for listeners who can't get into the rough 2011 version

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
WHY DID HE HAVE TO CHANGE "GIVE ME DAN BEJARS VOICE" TO "GIVE ME FRANK OCEANS VOICE"

I liked it, not better than the original, but I like it.
it's cool yo

someone give me a link aaaa

bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b09msd2x

Goto 2:38:00

Thanks my man aaaaaaaaaa

I think rerecording a whole album that you made and released years ago is fucking stupid but I guess that's just me. I'll listen to it, and it might be cool, but it will forever be sort of disingenuous, just like every other album that has ever been rerecorded by an artist fucking ever.

I guess I just don't really see the point, why not just write new music and try to surpass your previous achievements instead of hitting the studio to work on something that has literally already been done before, and YOU'RE the one who already did it?

tfw no bf

the only reason this version sounds muddy as shit is bc it's being played on the radio. im 99% certain it'll sound much more clear when the bandcamp version is out

What kind of faggot listens to this band?

so you're saying it'll sound even less like it should?

This

it was too clear actually

>2011
>Will pours his soul into Twin Fantasy

>2018
>Will sucks it back out again

Well you kinda need your soul.

I could see re-recording an album once you have the resources and means to record it the way you originally intended

>reddit spacing
>The part about galvanism is fucking great fuck off. This whole album is supposed to make you feel like a cringy teen. It's cheesy and somewhat endearing.
You need to go back

You don't really get what reddit spacing means, do you?

some people are convinced that paragraphs of any sort are reddit spacing.
But the post he pointed out is. You have to go back.

are you really so fucking autistic that somebody blocking their paragraphs in a way thats easier to read is "reddit"

i liked the new version of nervous young inhumans, but i wish will kept the vocal manipulation at the end of beach life in death

I don't mind the new beach life in death but the original is still better imo

>easier to read
It's actually obnoxious as fuck and makes posts unnecessarily big. Just type in paragraphs you goddamn heathens.

Frank Ocean has a better voice, sweetie.

you're arguing about syntax on Sup Forums.

it's time to stop posting

you're arguing about syntax on Sup Forums.

it's time to stop posting

>becomes famous after a bunch of indie self-releases in the digital era
>could potentially use the newfound attention to completely reinvent himself and do something really significant and not just within the lines of modern indie norms and expectations

>fucking makes the most basic shit of his career and full-blown rerecords past albums as a primary project (not just some side project), giving the implication that the limitations of the first iteration of the album are somehow a fault of the album

This dude is a fucking fanboy and fanboys are the scum of the earth 9 times out of 10 ever since the internet age began

He is becoming the George Lucas of music

Really hope not since I've preordered it.
Loved the beach life re recording and thought the nervous young inhumans one sucked and fell far short of the original so I'm on the fence currently.