Immigration

Who else here /wanttoleave/?

And how easy is it to immigrate to your cunt with a degree and skills?

president of finland called me some time ago
this is what he said: "fuck off, we are full"

just a reminder

Nobody wants to move to Finland anyway tbqhwy

>how easy is to immigrate to your cunt with a degree and skills

It's pretty easy but you must be already working for a company and have experience or show that you are really good.
Then companies from other countries (mostly usa and Europe) offer you to go to work there

Huh, kind of surprised that Argentina doesn't give out work visas without sponsorship.

Fingoloids BTFO

I definitely want to leave and move to a Nordic country to study and work.
>working on a biology degree

No you don't.

Why not?

Nordic countries are past their prime and have a grim future ahead filled with terrorism and economic difficulties.

Still better than the JewSA. I'd rather live in buttfuck no where in a nordic country than this hell hole.

Move to Idaho

Would you rather be living in the US? jeez

Germans says that who have german ancestry could go back to germany is that real???

wanna move to somewhere where i can do my craft without government taking third of my earnings.

America sounds like a good place for you then, but it's crumbling pretty fast.

>caring about money

Usually there's a limit to how distant of an ancestor it has to be with these things- the most distant that I've seen is like great-grandparent in Ireland or something.

Idaho is nice, but it's growing, too. Everywhere is growing, it sucks.

Come to America, just don't expect good transit or any other social services.

I'll migrate to your country eventually.

>And how easy is it to immigrate to your cunt
You just have to ask for citizenship although I highly doubt anyone would deliberately do that while sober and not under any form of threat.

i wish i could move to maine

>Americans wanting to leave the United States of There's Always A State And Town Where You Can Live The Way You Want To for the European Union of Being Full, Overregulated And Slowly Federalized

Americans who want to leave are clearly oblivious of the world outside the United States.

what's wrong with europe

romania is 16%

>live in one of the world's best countries and don't want to move
>but it's becoming fucking full of shitskins and you won't even be able to recognize it in a few decades

Isn't Norway exempt from all the refugee shit?

The US is in some serious trouble right now and likely to get much, much worse with the spread of populism, radicalism, and hatred and the government's decision to ignore our systemic issues or make them worse. Yurop is suffering too of course, but it seems like most of the EU cunts can pull themselves together because they have a relatively well-educated, well-informed, skilled populace. The US does not, which means that we're putting people in office who are acting against our own interests while society polarizes and fractures.

I've lived in and visited other countries before. Most Euro and anglo cunts are much better to live in than the US.

lol no

I'm planning to get the fuck out just so I can actually make money.

desu, you don't need a work visa to get a job here... you don't even need a visa to live in... just come and do as you want.

that's how argieland works.

no western european country is, simply because you cant tell people to gtfo based on their skin color