Movies / Series of the year

Well you massive cucks, the year is almost gone and we got some pretty good shit while other big franchise got destroyed by the jews.

What's your list faggots.

>Good Movies
-Deadpool
-Rogue one
-The Revenant

Everything else is garbage-

>Series of 2016
-Mr.Robot
-GOT
-TWD *leans back*
-Better Call Saul

Everything else is either trash or just not remarkable.

The Revenant was last year idiot. Also, your taste fucking sucks kys

>GOT
Seriously? The only "good" episode is the Battle of the Bastards. It's too stupid for my tastes. Maybe if HBO pulled off some LOTR level shit I'd go "woah".

>Release date: January 6, 2016 (USA)

>no yung pope

ok lad

You're missing Person of Interest, pal.

this is the most neo-Sup Forums post i've ever seen

>Not even counting "HOLD THE DOOR" episode

You're a fucking faggot.

You absolute fucking pleb.
kill yourself immediately

>Confusing your own stupidity for GoT's

>Memepool

You are a child.

>Rogue One

A sweaty child.

>The Revenant

A sweaty child who is convinced he has an artistic appreciation for film without doing any actual work to learn the craft.

>Mr. Robot

You are a poser.

>GOT

A stupid poser who cannot see when a show is in clear and abject decline.

>TWD

A stupid poser who can neither see when a show is in clear or abject decline, or when it has jumped the shark entirely.

>Better Call Saul

A stupid poser who can neither see when a show is in clear and abject decline, or when it has jumped the shark entirely. And also a shameless bandwagoner.

Ah, Sup Forums. You're as cheery as ever.

Happy holidays.

Why would I? The spider-monkey skeletons are fucking retarded like a videogame and the HODOR twist is just stupid. I bet you like World War Z.

I tried watching Deadpool last night. I was high and still found it dumb as fuck. The jokes were so shitty, is that his gimmick? I thought it was supposed to be funny

>All these plebbit kids trying to act edgy just to fit in this board

Pathetic.

>like a video game

doesn't even mean anything. It's similar to something that you once saw in a video game? How is that a criticism?

>the HODOR twist is just stupid
It's well thought out and planned from the start and introduced an entirely new, mind-bending dimension to Bran's character and the plot of the show. You reek of a stupid person who thinks calling things stupid is how you appear smart.

Wherever you're getting that from, it's wrong.

>December 25, 2015 (United States)

The Revenant was last year.

Jokes on you, pal. I've never heard of reddit.

It ran in this year's Oscars.
Thus, by definition, it's a 2015-movie.

also
>TWD
holy fuck.

Over the top wall running CGI is toothless. Everything about the white walkers has been awful since last season. The Night King is the biggest non-villain ever. You seem to be taking it personally given that you're spouting shit like
>You reek of a stupid person who thinks calling things stupid is how you appear smart.

>implying the latest seasons of TWD and GOT are better than Stranger Things and Westworld
Top kek, GOT jumped the shark a long time ago and Negan was the only great thing about season 7 of TWD. Season 7's pacing was almost as painfully sluggish as season 2's pacing. Anyway:

>Good movies
Green Room
Don't Breathe
Arrival
The Witch
10 Cloverfield Lane
The Nice Guys
Hail, Caesar!

>Series of 2016
Stranger Things
Better Call Saul
Westworld
Outcast

If you like Stranger Things you're probably underaged my man. It's nothing but trite. May as well be an ABC series.

>>Good Movies
>-Deadpool
>-Rogue one
>-The Revenant
>Everything else is garbage-
Bait, The Revenant came out in 2015 and there are a ton of 2016 films that are better than Deadpool and Rogue One.

>there are a ton of 2016 films that are better than Deadpool and Rogue One.
Name 5.

This coming from the guy who thinks season 7 of TWD is one of the best seasons of 2016. I'll take an ABC series over dull filler episodes that focus on characters no one gives a shit about. The Tara episode was completely inexcusable and you know it.

I don't watch TWD but ok.

Stranger things was a very well made series that pulled a lot from super 8 and x files, but still felt like it's own thing and not just an uninspired turd. It was a very good series.

Oh, I thought you were OP. Anyway, Stranger Things was pretty damn good. It was like a good Stephen King adaptation mixed with a bit of Spielberg.

It's as bland as Super 8 that's for sure. They should've put effort into making the kids feel 3 dimensional.

Outcast
Berlin Station
Westworld
The Man in the High Castle
Stranger Things

See

Halt and Catch Fire is better than every one on of those shows combined.

And Hell or High Water is better than all those movies and it's not even the best film of 2016.

You have shit taste.

Yes, he is a child and a poser because he enjoys movies and tv series

What about l'ambassadeur?

>POSER!
What the fuck? Are we skateboarders now?

No, we're goths now.

No love for Person of Interest?

It's the better Nolan's better show.

you have shit taste and are probably a latent homosexual

there were no good movies this year and west world and got where better this season than the walking dead which had to much filler though the way this season of twd started and ended was great

>there were no good movies this year
This is an even worse opinion than OP's terrible opinions.