lichess.org/HxVBa1gx
lichess.org/rbgrluwW
phys.org/news/2017-02-chess-players-intelligence-expertise.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spam abhorrent thread every other day
>smart

Nerds xD

We must put aside our differences and pull a ghengis khan

>unironically believing that there is a correlation between blood type and personality
ah yes, very intelligent

The dumb ones that don't make it to Tokio university kill themselves

lichess.org/HoWfUe3k

bump

Superior Shandong blood
>colonized Korea and Japan
>birthplace of Confucius
>tallest Asians
>smartest Asians
>biggest dongs of the east

>Be English teacher
You're not smart.

as much as I love chess, there's hardly any correlation between chess and intelligence

What little correlation there is rather indirect (i.e. if you're a good chess player you're probably more disciplined and far less likely to suffer from ADHD, thus meaning that you'll be much better at learning other subjects)

Basically, there was thing called Liao civilization. They were the first civilization in the Far East and taught everything to the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization

Finns are thought to be most closely descended from them.

whats that. an urban legend or a popular belief or something like that among western chink communities

But that was Hwan, not Finn

Stop mixing up memes with reality.

Here we go again

Shitpost.

If you're a good chess player it just means you're more competitive than the other guy.

yeah it's not like it's the americans who civilised you gooks

They work hard. Anyone can be smart, if they are diligent. It helps, too, that their government is putting so much into engineering and technology.

You can be the most competitive person in the world, if you have no discipline, patience and ability to focus for hours on end, then you'll quickly hit a wall in chess.

Who invented electric power generation again?
Cars?
Planes?
Trains?
Motor boats?
Computers?
The internet?

Finns

Not Argentinians

Who invented:

Paper
Gunpowder
Compass
Printing/Woodblock

Finns

Stop.

So asians invented paper, that surely means they also invented books and achieved high levels of literacy before westernization then right?
Also they "invented" gunpowder, so that means that they were much more advanced at gunsmithing and military engineering than whites right? there is no way that for example a tiny European nation had firearms and cannons so advanced they destroyed a far larger Chinese army right? that could never happen.
>Printing
Modern printing is German
>Compass
Surely the geniuses behind this invention put it to good use and discovered America and Oceania with it.

>Paper
Sandniggers
>Gunpowder
Europeans and also chinks
>Compass
Europeans and also chinks
>Printing/Woodblock
Europeans and also chinks invented a shitty version

You eat fishes

int chinks are delusional but you are underestimating what ancient chinks did and overestimating the west

this

Don't lecture me you newb.

There is a direct relationship between chess and IQ. Higher rated players have a proclivity for higher IQs.

Correlation also does not prove causation. Just because there may be more highly disciplined people that are also good at chess does not mean that discipline has anything to do with chess ability.

Some people are just naturally good at the game and no amount of disciplinary action can change that.

How does it feel to be a weak minded slave?

I'm not saying Chinks are spear chuckers but they are not equal to Europeans in any way.

lichess.org/HxVBa1gx

because you were never enslaved by barbaric religions
nope you're some retarded eurocentrist and are denying truths.

>There is a direct relationship between chess and IQ.
As you said yourself: Correlation also does not prove causation.

>Just because there may be more highly disciplined people that are also good at chess does not mean that discipline has anything to do with chess ability.
I didn't say chess ability was because of discpline you fucking idiot. Here's what I actually wrote: if you're a good chess player you're probably more disciplined and far less likely to suffer from ADHD. Learn to fucking read.

>Some people are just naturally good at the game and no amount of disciplinary action can change that.
Name me a single grandmaster who doesn't hasn't invested a tremendous amount of hours of studying into the game (which requires discipline).

Sure, you can be naturally better than others, but like I said, if you're just going by natural talent, you'll quickly hit a wall. Someone who doesn't actually study the game probably couldn't even make it to NM level, let alone Super GM level.

Hey, you

china is one country though. its not so fair to compare one country with one region. im not defending some azn racial ideology but just feel the same nonsense as those shitty usual frame wars of japan vs the west in video games for instance.

no race is specifically smarter than other race
smarter doesn't mean wiser

it's not letting me join

Someone joined and is sitting idle

You two play I'll just watch

lichess.org/rbgrluwW

Nice dubs

Were those on purpose?

>China is one country though
One country that's bigger and more populated than Europe
The rest of east Asia specially south east Asia did nothing, Japanese names only began appearing in scientific literature after you got westernized.

Who was white?

the Latvian

You suckers are smart. You have been copying Western ideas and innovations for hundreds of years. When you can't beat them, copy them.

Thanks for the game.
I'm warming up for a trip to a bar tomorrow where I have a chess rivalry with the bartender going.

np m8, and good luck against the bartender.

Can't remember the last time I played a game IRL. I really should start playing seriously at my local club, I remember having tons of fun there when I was younger.

Now, the more important question, are you Asian? If so, you have disgraced and dishonored our racial clan and now must commit harakiri sudoku honor culling on yourself. This would have never happened if you were Asian.

But you're probably not so it's ok.

a language used in a country and the history of regimes that had ruled there matter if you talk about a civilization because it forms and identifies who they are. the numbers dont matter that much because it doenst make diversity that leads up to many types of creations. as long as they use one language and live under one regime.
chinks have been pretty diverse though. but then we are talking mainly about han chinese here.

and your criteria are ridiculous. i dont understand why you are summarizing history like the older things are, the better things become.

phys.org/news/2017-02-chess-players-intelligence-expertise.html

b-but it was just a casual game

I wouldn't have gone for such a dubious exchange sac in a serious game

Loser

How have I never heard about this?