What's the difference really?

What's the difference really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IsT_PvMR4j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One is about the utter fragility of the heart being enveloped into a nihilistic darkness. I really hope you know which one that is.

I didn't The Arctic Monkeys were that deep, damn. I'll need to relisten to that album, I just really like R U Mine?

Fuck off

I like both, a lot.

But
>AM
Resonates with me more personally. Maybe it's just because I heard it first when I went through a god awful breakup and associate it with that.
But it's more replayable personally speaking.

Disorder is excellent too though

One is for normie girls trying to be deep or 'omg cool design!' and the other one is for bpd thots trying to be normal

One was original and cool when it came out.

girls say they like both but with AM its true

I unironically like AM.

Haven't listened to AM but really like Unknown Pleasures. Should I geniunely give AM a try?

AM is way better. Fun licks, the singer is great and it actually sounds good. My only complaint is the normie lyrics but that's about it.

Unknown Pleasures is the dullest album ever. The drums sound like shit, the singer is as monotone as you can get and I swear every song sounds the same. Sure it had a huge impact on music but it just isn't that good of an album.

Alex wishes he could write lyrics as good as Ian does

>The drums sound like shit
Wrong
>Every song sounds the same
Yeah sure, Interzone sounds exactly the same as I Remember Nothing or Disorder
>The singer is as monotone as you can get
Ok that's objectively true, but his lyrics make his singing bearable

Not too much. They're both pretty good shirts

Entry level pleb indie vs entry level pleb post punk

you're not allowed to have that opinion.

I think the fact that Ian Curtis' voice is monotone makes the music and the lyrics a lot more genuine

>one of the most clever lyricists in the genre
>monotone dipshit is better
Sure.

Not even Joy Division's best album

youtu.be/IsT_PvMR4j4

>a loaded gun won't set you free
>or so you say
>we'll share a drink and step outside
>an angry voice, and one who cries
>we'll give you everything and more
>this strain's too much
>can't take much more
>I've walked on water, run through fire
>can't seem to feel it anymore
>it was me, waiting for me
>hoping for something more
>me, seeing me this time
>hoping for something else

The vocal performance on this song is amazing. You can't tell me this is "monotone" or that his lyrics are shit. He wrote about his mental disorders, and he wrote about wanting to die, and he meant it. Ian Curtis was real and genuine. He didn't use the sadboy thing as an act like, say Morissey or somebody else. He meant it.

Everything.

AM has the worst lyrics, and the second worst musical arrangments in the history of Arctic Monkeys, my friend. Give a listen to submarine, it has better writing.

what's the one on the left?

no

t. 16 year old

Could you imagine being this much of a plen?

what's the one on the right?

>RRREEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT XD

One of them is a shitty album by some useless English blokes that'll be forgotten, and the other one is AM

AM is one of the best rock albums ever produced, and I actually don't know what the other one is, I've seen shirts with it though