How did you do, lads?

How did you do, lads?

tfw i put 2 chelsea defenders in my team, at least it wasn't cahill i guess...

>playing fifa

Fantasy premier league*

Unlucky with Jesus, but I'm confident about tomorrow.

>Had Cahill and Fabregas
You know what just end me.

>tfw i took xhaka out of my first team because some user in this board told me he's no good for fantasy
>tfw crystal palace got clapped by a newly promoted club when i was banking on them
>tfw chelsea got clapped in their first game

its been a shitty weekend so far but hopefully tomorrow will turn that around

dumb fuck canadian stick to hockey

almost forgot
>tfw i thought mustafi was gonna start because i've been out of the loop for so long

>he didn't pick Mounie

Not bad I guess, 11th in Sup Forums league.

I pity the fools who didn't pick Mounie.

Time to quit.

better than me lad
i blame my palace mate for overrating his team every year

This is not a bad lineup, though. Just play Cedric and Rooney next week instead of Cahill and Fabregas

I didn't know about Mounie t b h. I'm happy with Lacazette, Lukaku, and Firmino for now

Me neither, I just think De Boer in Crystal Palace won't go very well, so decided to give him a punt, he has quite quite fabourable opening fixtures (has newcastle and southampton next).

>cahill
Why

>cesc
>alonso
>zaha
>kdb
doubled up on soton defenders which helped ease the pain a little

>Ward on the bench
JUST

waiting for Sanchez and Hazard to come back

50 points with Lukaku, Eriksen and Alderweireld to come

mfw when Cahill Courtois partnership in Draft League

Slow and steady

cesc captain..

don't even wanna check

Top of the league

MY YEAR

you only blanked 4/8 players, that's really normal

and xhaka is genuinely a bad pick for fantasy, for the same reasons kante, matic and romeu aren't good picks

i'm pretty new to fantasy and i haven't watched epl in a while

any tips?

Get as many expensive players as possible and cross your fingers.

xhaka got 2 (two) assists yesterday unlucky lad

I picked Matic even though he's a DCM because he was 5.0, had a good preseason, plays regular 90's and might just rack up some assorted points here and there. Not many such cases for that price to have on your bench.

JUST

gonna use up my wildcard and change the entire squad for the 2nd week.
this will be my 3rd season doing that.

I also have Matic, i think alot of ppl are underrating him because he is a DM.

Matic will score some goals for sure. He is big and has a good left foot, and showed last year that he can assist as well. I think he is very well worth the 5.0.

In a direct playing Mourinho-team, there is also more oportunities for players like matic to get assists. Its not like they are going to let every ball go through Pogba when they are countering for instance

tfw

>ihaenacho
>defoe
>alonso
>sigrudsson

You're all shit

Other than Morgan it's been fine.
Hoping for a lot of points in the last two games

JUST
JESUS KILL MY HOPE

>4-5-1

Holy shit. You really brought it upon yourself.

22 with kane, lukaku, ali, chicharito and davies to play. Hopefully hit around 60

>Rashford
>McBurnie
lol dickhead

There is literally nothing wrong with a 4.5 non playing fwd

yeah if you don't like points

Incorrect

I took Fabregas and did absolutely terrible.

Fuck Chelsea, why did I trust their lies

Oh by the way, who should I replace Fabregas with?

Ramsay or possibly Zaha if you ignore his performance against GOATersfield

>arsefags convincing me Iwobi would start
fuck you, I already need to take a -4 hit

>not starting Agüero
when will you guys learn

Fuck you guys for telling me to swap Lacazette for Jesus (admittedly Jesus looked better even if he didn't score).

Still got Captain and Vicecaptain to play.

oh no forgot to make a team fuuuuuck

>implying vice captain adds points to your total

What's it like being a retard??

>tfw you realise you never understood how vice captaincy works

>don't pic aguero, jesus is much better

Can't believe Hughes started garbage Diouf. At least Choupo-Moting played well off the bench.

>jesus
>better than aguero

you only have yourself to blame user

Feels bad

>tfw aligned 3(THREE) MU players.
Betted everything on them, they better destroy fucking West Ham.

>Mane CM
>Matic wide midfielder
>Kola CB
>Jesus winger
What a fucking mess

I think you don't understand how fantasy footy works, user

pretty sure hes just shit posting

>Captaining Lukaku against West Ham

As a spammer supporter, all I can say is, clever boy.

Roast me

you tell me, still have 4 to grab some points

WHY would you pick someone who wasnt even a starter last season

how did this not go over budget? I have a simliar attack, and somewhat midfield, but then my defense is literally whos to compensate

he had 12 assists last season and was a guaranteed starter against Burnley, what more do you want?

hindsight is 20/20

He has a 4.0 keeper, two 4.0 defenders and 4.5 midfielder. Which is why he didn't post his bench.

>posting team of the week as your own team

>tfw Morata triple captain

RUSHING AHEAD LADS
TRY AND CATCH ME

>tfw no more triple captain Aguero from a few years back when he scored 4 goals in 1 game

yeah but your foresight is 0/20

Who else /vokes/ here?

spoken like a true Australian

Made my team some weeks ago and totally forgot about it.

Guys I missed the first round, will I be left behind if I start playing fpl now?

Fucking shit. I have no idea what I was thinking when picking fucking Gabbiadini.

Chelsea are a bunch of shitters too. Glad I changed Cahill with Azpi tho.

>vokes on my bench because I thought burnley away wouldn't do shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>
nice la

I hate myself for some of the choices I made..Klaasen.....subbed out in 59th fucking minute REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Milner......gets in 88th minute REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... Ake...2 pts only......Courtois....1 pt only....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thank god I put Cuadrado as a captain so I got 10 from him...I have Alli, Lukaku, Chica, Lindelof and Gayle today so.......idk I hope I get some nice points but I really really really want to change few players already.......I'll wait for next week to see if Milner is benched again...otherwise him and Ake are going out......

What a fucking shit team. You deserve it.

oh man, that physically hurts

>just

Could have been worse

I need 17 from Lukaku (C) and Valencia to break 50

This. I've never played this game before, so I don't know how to go about it. I'm sure it'll bite me in the ass soon enough.
It's my team. There are plenty that have scored more points than me

Having shit bench can be OK, but if you get more than 1 injury for your main team in a single gameweek, you'll be stuck between -4 points and fielding players who won't score at all.

based premier league defending

>tfw I almost put Monreal instead of Davies
fucking hell, what was I thinking

That's some depth. If all these player keep performing you will reach 2.5k at least.

Couple of questions, if you don't use your free weekly transfer, do they roll on to the week after? So could I go four weeks without making a change, and on week 5 have 5 free transfers available? Also do the boosts reset in January? I'm pretty sure the change your entire team without losing points one was available twice in the season.

2FT max

one wildcard lasts the wholeseason, other is available in january

only 2

what some pro players do is not play any of the free transfers in the first 2 weeks, use the wildcard during the first international break (another strategy to figure out the best team looking at the form of the first 3 games and maybe try to win some team value) and that burns your 2 free transfers, making you ahead in the end of the season of the players with the same points as you, as less transfers is a tie breaker.

>That flag
>That lineup

Makes sense t b h

>fielded two players who didn't even play
>benched Vokes

Fucking hell. Other than that, it's not that bad. 63 points.

I was certain Chelsea would crush Burnley and Mememouth would beat WBA. Oh well.

60 points and even though De Bruyne was Manchester city's best player he got fuck all points. Lukaku and Ben Davies saved me a bit

Did great, leading with 13 points advantage. Probably gonna trade Darmian for whoever has a kind fixture next week.

JUST

Will probably replace that livpoo fuck with Mata after the next week.