Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_JnWCwz0Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M
youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpsZJlmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

Early

cringe

mad that there are lads on /brit/ who can't do 20 pullups or run a sub 20 minute 5k

what are you doing with your lives?

too early

Whats the point behind this image

Excellent edition

opinions on tipping in restaurants pubs and bars lads?

Jews bring inovation and are hard working

They just need to chill and be better humans to palestinians

Their way could unite the arabs and create a religiouse war

Shan't

how could 200 officers possibly be surveilling him at any one time? what could they possibly be doing? i absolutely and adamantly refese to believe that 200 officers are doing juslian assange related work, all together, at the same time, at any given time. It's just rubbish, and you'd be a fool to think it was accurate

mad that there are lads on /brit/ who can't do 20 wanks in a day or have a 20 minute poo

what are you doing with your lives?

I work in a bar and I hate getting tipped

tip after a meal in a restaurant if i liked the staff, but otherwise no

>mentally ill people who cost millions just to cater to their snowflake delusions not welcome

rational and based

why?

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

youtube.com/watch?v=5_JnWCwz0Ak

>tfw the Nightman will never sodomize you in your sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M

I tip 10% if the food and service was brilliant. if either of them were below par in any way, I tip nothing. I only ever tip for food service, never heard of anyone tipping for drinks outside USA and canada

hes a fucking cretin who thinks 100% of the budget goes towards police salaries

its pretty obvious, theyre formatted differently

pic rel. is an example article - its obviously not satire

don't care

good political move to bog down people in a pointless argument about trannies

the left would be best off engaging as little as possible

sharting

Dark and rainy

I GOT PIPE DREAMS LIKE CRACK ROCKS AND STRIPPER POLES

They discovered the expenses scandal iirc

It's much more than just police salaries though, it's the costs of actually undertaking an operation like that. There have never been 200 officers dedicated to Assange-watching

you're literally retarded though. if you actually came to that conclusion, and never questioned it, you're braindead as fuck. just so you know.

WILL YOU COME ON STAGE AND JOIN ME

youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpsZJlmA

M O G G
O

G

G

I just finished watching Skins gen 1.

Where can I acquire Effy gf? I think she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

>5 years ago living the comfy student life
>today wageslaving 8-4 in a shitty office
>drive home takes 30 mins
>1 hour exercise every night
>have to sort all my own shit out and cook my own food

hate being an adult lads. if you're at uni right now cherish it because it's all downhill from there

why doesnt trump just let transsexuals keep serving in the military but take away their medical benefits if its a money thing

this is her now

*comes on stage and joins you*

feel a visceral hatred looking at her
I'd love to murder sara

I think greece should have stayed in the eu but it could have left the shengen zone and stop the immigrants

But nooo you retards wanna leave

ahh yes because you're such an expert on policing that you know more about wage bills than the actual fucking police do

retard. shan't be replying after this but am looking forward to your FURIOUS reply which i shall not be reading one word of

you want a drug fueled autistic sticc girl?

jacob rees-mong

oh okay. well. yes the costs are ludicrous. but let's not pretend to be retarded by saying julian assange has nearly 200 officers working his case at the same time, at any given time. It's probably more like 2 or 3.

he's a mong

Dear student finance.. Thank you for seeing me through uni. I don't think I can ever repay you.

I mean uk

Skins is the worst show ever made

>hurr every single teen in Britain takes drugs and has such damaged problem lives oh woe is me life is soooo tough being a college student

except you are clearly the one who is furious and retarded. good luck in life, you'll need it.

it's easy, all you have to do is get trapped in a deadly social experiment that decides the fate of humanity

>sar,a making fun of other people with depression

is twitter just one giant spastic loony bin

IN THIS THING CALLED MATRIMONY

it would be worse if they made a show about your teenage years you boring twat

maybe assange is just an excuse for the police to spend money outside their usual budget. like they need a new rainbow coloured car for pride week, so they add it onto the assange investigation budget and nobody looks into it.

>not taking drugs and being damaged

gimp

for me, it's cassie

I tip the barmen so they serve me quicker, simple as

>doing anything other than weed once a week

whiskey on the rocks no ice please mate

You sound as if you are a Sid type of character.

decided to eat at KFC since I was out today

as I was eating I became aware that the entire place was full of fat single mums, each one with her own litter of misbehaving crying brats, swearing at them and all.

no idea why people defend the working class, they're horrid

>country with one (1) claim to fame
LMAO

>Jacob Rees-Mogg is the newest BASED xD alt-right posterboy

hmmm
dont like this

Granny smith apples really do taste a fair bit like some fresh crisp grapes

Dunno what you mean by that

hope the EU becomes more and more integrated

hmmmm...

not sure how you got those impressions from skins. they are clearly just one group of friends who are the popular people in college, and it's pretty accurate for the type of group they are portraying. they capture bristol life very well.

t. 28 year old who watched it and related heavily to it in my youth, and rewatched it again recently, and was reminded of my youth.

is it maybe that you are just an angry, introverted virgin who could not relate to a single thing in the show?

cannot imagine people eating meat without them having killed it

>tfw tall and always get served quick despite never tipping

feels excellent

hey slovak

very Jewish post

it's true

reece mong

hope the EU takes us all
ultimate discontinuity

Yeah like you slauther your pig for bacon

>tfw good-looking at get served quicker by the barmaids
Feels excellent

You should try Burger King next time. KFC is alright but the burgers out of Burger King are amazing these days. Absolutely gigantic, nice chips, and a good drink selection. You'll pay upwards of 6 quid though.

yeah, in the past, maybe

>ultimate discontinuity

what was meant by this?

but you have to cook all your own food at uni unless you were a sheltered runt and got catering

cool it with the anti semitic remarks

burger king is overpriced as fuck

fuck off normie twat

me too. hope they take all our pakis when we leave the bloc. it wont happen right away but i think eventually pakis will leave to get better bennies and less racism on the continent. it should work, pakis will generally go where they have the best deal and people will let them get away with being disgusting pakis

mcdonalds is the patrician choice

whats the best non-special burger?

kek
love jezza but hate that song
doesn't even fit the tune

why do normies love serial killers so much?

The burgers are genuinely good though. Ultimately all fast food meals are overpriced. Financially it makes sense to just get multiple burgers from the saver menu.

this

getting my daily dose of lenin and zizek

need a comfy job watching the Ecuadorian embassy

if you like skins you're a normie twat and you should fuck off

not normies, women.

they get turned on by violence

The only thing that really shocked me about the show was how it is so normal to be gay in college, holding hands and kissing your bf in class. I was like wtf, you could never do that here.

Drugs were OK during my high school years, tho. We used to snort in the school's bathroom during recess. Good times.

burger king is an utter rip off. you can eat gormet burgers at a decent place for little more than you pay for a kingsize meal at BK