Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66gSvNeqevg
youtube.com/watch?v=PaWA7H-vFOA
youtu.be/8WOCxlMMrqA
youtube.com/watch?v=tpqLn0t1GBw
youtube.com/watch?v=m6Nt-u6B8Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=vM-Xnrf-dYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Paracletus. Then I have breakfast, bitter waters of course. After I drink I have my shower where I listen to Paracletus again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice or even Infernal Battles. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Paracletus while my bitter waters quench my thirst. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Black Metal. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Paracletus, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to seek strength, justice and splendor together but mostly we listen to Paracletus. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up some bitter waters to quench our first. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Paracletus in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Paracletus.

My friends go home after this, as the fun as to stop somewhere. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral (paraclitoris licking is my personal favorite) but mostly just the cover art of Paracletus. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Paracletus being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song 'Epiklesis I' I drift to sleep

but Fas tho

this is easily a 10

man, when they opened for Baroness in 2016... I had seen them as a headliner once before but seeing them together was insane.

Fas is better

Came here to post this. The Manifest Curiosity is orgasmic.

youtube.com/watch?v=66gSvNeqevg

LISTEN TO THIS SHIT

1.5/10

Fas is better [3]
Best album ITT.

Fuck off

Love you too.

>Best album ITT.
How about now?

Even better. I like this guy.

DIG
BURY ME

wanna hang out

> Korn, Mudvayne, Disturbed in a metal thread

IKR? these faggots need to listen to some REAL metal

if your pic is related you can diaf too

>complaining about KoRn and Mudvayne
>paying no mind to Pallbearer or Baroness
What's your favourite Pelican album, user?
Yeah, senpai. Hmu.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaWA7H-vFOA

essential and posted in probably every metal thread at some point, but it never gets less true. this is the spiritual essence of black metal: the spirits of this world have been raped and destroyed. all we can do is mourn them and then move on, or die ourselves

consider the following

This deserves way more love than it has.
Roy Sullivan blew my fucking mind when I first heard it.

This >> that ()
Also, Det som > Hvis

Least accessible metal masterpiece ever made. Only listen if you don't mind losing 70 minutes of your life.
Recommended to you

Pahaha

Some of these posts are the most obvious bait ever

>Least accessible metal masterpiece ever made. Only listen if you don't mind losing 70 minutes of your life.
woah dude that sounds like, totally intense dude. 70 whole minutes of least accessible metal? damn bro thats insane as fuck. i don't know if i can handle it.

UNDERNEATH

Did that cover just mash every possible religious symbol in existence? Also terrible album

Souls at Zero

itt: soyboys

3/10
5/10
6/10
6/10
3/10
9/10
5/10
5/10
4/10
6.5/10
6/10
3/10
4/10
8/10
6/10
7/10
7/10

youtu.be/8WOCxlMMrqA

11/10

>middle of the road doom is "inaccessible"
the state of your soy intake

Finally

>it's an ironically posting bad heavy metal albums in a heavy metal masterpieces thread thread

The whole damn album

Album of the Decade imo.

OH WAH AH AH AH

youtube.com/watch?v=tpqLn0t1GBw

This goes back and forth as my favorite album ever. Toby Driver is the [real] Dalai Lama.

kys

love this album and baroness artworks in general but where the fuck is the neck of the girl on the left? seriously her left shoulder is literally at her chin level

>Discount Opeth

7.5/10
8/10
10/10
8/10
10/10
9.5/10
7/10
8/10
4.5/10
7/10
2/10
6.5/10

Gorguts - Colored Sands
>tfw no images

I love you.

I can hit drums really fast btw

posting images doesn't work anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=m6Nt-u6B8Ss

/thread

Hardwired... to Self-Destruct.bmp

youtube.com/watch?v=vM-Xnrf-dYo

I honestly like Fall of Hearts more. This style of doom isn't really what I'm into.