DAL:Dennis Smith will have to win starting PG job
LAC:Willie Reed's wife will not press charges
PHI:Jahlil Okafor acknowledges trade rumors
NY:Knicks sign Michael Beasley
MEM:Ben McLemore (foot) to miss 12 weeks

Someone please take DEng

me in the middle

based, love how normies are sperging out over him being higher than lurry

I hope Fultz, Fox, and DSJ all go out of their way to wreck Lonzo every time they play against each other

I mean, Lonzo definitely cannot guard any of those guys

*blocks your hopes and dreams*

Wew Kobe

1. Jordan
2. Shaq
3. Magic
4. Kareem
5. Duncan
6. Kobe
7. LeBron
8. Bird
9. Hakeem
10. Russell

Remember when Lonzo literally faked cramps to not play Fox?

against the Kings, he's going to be guarding Steph Curry 2.0, aka Buddy Hield

against the Mavs, he's going to be guarding Steph Curry 2.0, aka Seth Curry

Jordan
Russell
Kareem
Bird
Magic
Duncan
Shaq
Wilt
Hakeem
Big O

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@77605063
@77605150
@77605188

ignore this fag he's barry with his new gimmick
notice 6 posters and 13 posts, 3 of which are mine, so really 5 posters 10 posts

see

Stop being so paranoiac about people who don't love Kobe as much as you, my dude

Yeah, but the normies are right though...

>Kobe is better than LeBron

Kawhi is a more valuable basketball player than Curry (unless you think that he's actually bad at defense, which is a 20% plausible position). Even though Curry is more enjoyable and talented and important to his team on offense and a better scorer and passer. From a purely computerized point of view, Kawhi is better.

Kawhi is an all-time great defender and excellent offensive player
Steph is good at shooting memes and is a average to shit tier defender

Kawhi = More valuable = higher rating

5-2 > 3-5

did we ever find out who fathered mike conley's wifes son?

7>5

>leastern conference
Its the difference between college and highschool at this point

Literally anyone but Mike Conley

Curry is not just "good at shooting memes" though. In addition to being the literal best 3 point shooter ever, he can shoot from anywhere on the court, he's an extremely good passer, he can score almost at will, his handles are fucking absurd, he's one of the best all-around offensive players ever in history.

I mean yes Kawhi is also very good on offense and has a much better defensive game but this 3point memes stuff is just stupid

That's a damn shame. Hate it had to be him.

after some sleuthing i deduced that I'M his wifes son

>What's the difference between the second greatest player ever and a journeyman roleplayer

>pulling at straws

Lmfao

I agree that Bill Russell is the second greatest player of all time but calling Kobe a journeyman roleplayer is somewhat harsh

He doesnt even have the best handles on his team. His offensive game is meme shots like 40 footers and meme floaters. Millennials have such shit opinions

who on the warriors do you think has better handles than curry

>the second greatest player ever

Zaza

lmao

>passes to hughes
>passes to wade
>passes to bosh
>passes to allen
>passes to kyrie
>lives in weakest conference ever
>3-5

Kobe aint never been scared of taking the big shot and he's had to numerous times in his career this infographic proves nothing

>LeBron's finals record : 18-26

Lel

What does this infographic prove?

>basketball is a team sport
>infogtaphic at tail end of his career

Really activated the almonds

im done with this shit general, all u fags do is post stupid ass stats about kobe, fuck off he has 5 rings u dumb fucks

Is a memebasket worth less points than a regular basket?

But that was from the season they had Dwight and Nash. Kobe literally is why they were trash.

>westbrook posts ridiculous statlines
>loses in playoffs
>(((westbrick)))

>Harden posts ridiclous statlines
>loses in playoffs
>(((le doorstop peepee man)))

>LeBron posts ridiculous statlines
>loses in playoffs
>(((second best player)))

Explain yourselves neckbeards

Reminder that Kobe had easy his first 7 years in the league. Didn't become the "man" till 2005 and even then failed to make the playoffs

>that raptor rook who's apparently never seen an overhead camera rig

>Tail end of his career
>literally the season the tore his ACL

Your a dumbass

>Shaq "Win a ring for the King" Campaign
>LeGM didnt make the Miami Heat
>LeGM didnt make the Kyrie-Love-LeBron Cavaliers

Revisionist history

The fuck you talking about?

Kobe didn't tear his ACL that season, he played 78 games, it was the 2012-13 season when they had Gasol, Dwight, and Nash. Just take the L you cocksucking tripfaggot.

Harden was legit awful in the playoffs and deserves no respect whatsoever. Refs and Lue coming off the bench on fire carried him through the OKC series and just shat himself into oblivion in the Spurs series then blocked by the left hand of God so hard he got shook harder than John Wall at a E3 Nintendo presentation and had the worst game/choke by a superstar player in NBA history.

>NY:Woj: Knicks, Rockets re-engage on Melo talks
Round and round we go; where it stops, nobody knows!

>comparing 38 year old Shaq to in his prime MVP Shaq

L

I don't even know what they can 're-engage' on at this point. There's still all the same players on the same teams. It's not like Ryan Anderson's contract is suddenly going to change.

Either the Knicks want to trade Melo, or they don't. That simple.

>reading stats to determine overall rating
Glad you don't work at Visual Concepts.

>>LeBron posts ridiculous statlines
>>loses in playoffs
>>(((second best player)))
What universe do you live in where LeBron's actions don't clog up a quarter of this general's posts and derail other threads not even specifically made about him?

>The date was April 12, 2013—game 80 of the Los Angeles Lakers’ regular season. Kobe Bryant had been logging brutal minutes throughout the spring and was doing it once again. He had played virtually the entire game, despite hyperextending his left knee early in the second half.

Could have fooled me

>make boisterous statements
>take L
>"im too old!
>Kobe scores 60 around the same age after coming off ACL surgery a couple years ago

So you're talking about an injury in April, when the season was virtually over. Also it wasn't an ACL tear you dumb shit. Here's another 2 Ls.

>muh 60 points
Didn't you just use the excuse that you can't look at Kobe's stats at the "tail end of his career". How many more Ls are you trying to get man?

You switch up more than Sam Cassell breh.

Its like I cant even respond to such a stupid ass post. I wanted to write an essay about how retarded you are but I doubt you'd even comprehend. GTFO

Anyone else think the Bucks are going to be way better than the Raptors this year?

>has nothing to say

L

Bucks are on the up, Craps on the down

They missed their chance by never firing Casey IMHO.

>I am enlightened by my own intelligence

Bruh you were wrong about the date of the injury and the injury itself and you make statements without context, you defended shaq when he himself made those statements and then blast me because I compared two men of the same age. Please stop

is this the day that lightskins took a big fat L?

Whoever made this image, why color their heads brown but not the arms and legs?

start. season. when.

>Bruh you were wrong about the date of the injury and the injury itself
You're the one who brought up injuries and you said Kobe tore his ACL the season of that infographic when in fact he played 78 games and did not get injured until the end of teh season where it was irrelevant for the infographic. L
> you make statements without context
That's you, you literally make false statements and collect Ls for it. L
> you defended shaq when he himself made those statements and then blast me because I compared two men of the same age
You're the one comparing LeBron getting 38 year old Shaq to Kobe getting MVP Shaq. Then you only use Kobe's old age stats when they work in your favor. L

How many Ls are you collecting. I've lost track.

how will the current race war affect the NBA season, lads?

>kobe played 78 games

Irrelevant, Kobe WAS the lakers that year. If you knew anything about the 2013 season up until that point Kobe was the only star regularly on the court for most of that season and he also played through injuries. Fuck off

>not an arguement

Fuck off

>youre the one comparing LeGM getting 38 year old shaq

No im not. Im just saying kobe isnt micromanaging his teams and hand picking players eho make boisterous statements when they are old fat and washed just to lose in the finals lel

>bronsexuals being mentally ill
>leave thread
>enter thread
>bronsexuals being mentally ill

will it ever stop bros?

>Irrelevant, Kobe WAS the lakers that year. If you knew anything about the 2013 season up until that point Kobe was the only star regularly on the court for most of that season and he also played through injuries. Fuck off
They literally won more games when he scored less/had the ball in his hand less. L
>Fuck off
L
>No im not. Im just saying kobe isnt micromanaging his teams and hand picking players eho make boisterous statements when they are old fat and washed just to lose in the finals lel
Kobe literally cried like a bitch until the Lakers traded for Gasol because he couldn't do anything with an elite big man. L

did kobe cuck prince william?

>basketball is a team sport

Who knew one person carrying a whole team couldnt win games? LelBron knows all too well

>still not an argument
Kek

>couldnt do anything with an elite big man

Won 3 championships bitch

youngblood the L king lmao

>Kobe fan arguing that basketball is a team sport despite the fact that Kobe has a horrible fg% and would rather take a bad shot than pass the ball. L
L
>Kek
L
>Won 3 Championships
Yeah with Shaq as the main man. L

>kek
>L

What did he mean by this???

For you

bronsexuals are well-acquainted with Ls it seems

This is more /cbb/ but I have stats and results from ~50k college basketball games and the skills to answer pretty much any question (e.g do fast teams beat slow teams, etc). I've run out of ideas. Anyone have any interesting things I can do with the data?

>LeBronsexual is a drake poster

1. Has NBA record most missed shots in the regular season.
2. Has NBA record most missed game winners.
3. Has NBA record most missed buzzer beaters.
4. Has NBA record worst shot attempt to assist ratio.
5. Has NBA record as the only Finals MVP to not shoot above 50% in a single Finals game (he did it in 2009 and 2010).
6. Has NBA record worst shooting performance by any Finals MVP in history (40% shooting).
7. Of the top 10 scorers of all time Kobe has the lowest shooting percentage.
8. There are only 13 games in history where someone shot below 50% to reach 50 points. Kobe is responsible for 7 of those 13 games.
9. Has NBA record most missed shots in a playoff series (all time leader in missed shots in the playoffs).
10. Has NBA record most missed shots in a Finals (all time leader in missed shots in the NBA Finals).
11. Shoots 7/28 (25%) in the last 24 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
12. Shoots 5/22 (23%) in the last 10 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
13. Shot a combined 22/74 (30%) in the fourth quarters of the 2009 and 2010 NBA Finals.
14. Has 69 playoff games shooting less than 40% from the field.
15. Has 16 playoff games shooting less than 30% from the field.
16. Has only 1 regular season MVP playing in a total of 20 seasons.
17. Has never shot 50% or above from the field in the regular season or playoffs in his entire career.

5 rings tho

College basketball sucks

Yeah you can fuel your autistic need of useless statistics.

>bronsexuals

>5 rings tho

>Lonzo Ball disagrees with Michael Jordan, picks LeBron over Kobe

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From catching the ghost to becoming the modern-day Jerry West

Ayyy

That's not even as impressive as Tim Duncan's achievements

>the entire point of an NBA season
>bronsexuals try to downplay its importance
>training for olympic gold in mental gymnastics trying to make lebitch look comparable in the process

I hope lebron tears his ACL and ends his career so you mongs can fuck off and drink bleach

hey whatever happened to the snakeposter

>a rookie says something and you should give a shit about his opinion

Nope

>the ultimate systembabby

Get out

>no three-peats
>no back-to-backs
>1 lockout *ring
>good

>bronsexuals trying to false flag ast im duncan fans

it never ends

Who is the Tom Brady of the NBA?
>inb4 LeBron
No. Tom never betrayed his team by ring chasing.

Shaw?

Michael Jordan

5-1>5-2

Kobr