Why do Europoors hate real kettles?

Why do Europoors hate real kettles?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/heating-cups-tea-microwave-health-benefits-warm-kettle-scientist-dr-quan-vuong-a7678451.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because electric kettle is far more efficient, quicker, safer and silent.

>yanks microwave water

Because that's something they use in my grandparents farmhouse but they have a firewood kitchen

3kw plug master race.

>British newspapers publish articles ordering their countrymen to microwave water

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/heating-cups-tea-microwave-health-benefits-warm-kettle-scientist-dr-quan-vuong-a7678451.html

>safer

It's a kettle.

>silent

It's a fucking kettle.

Sums up the history of europe.
>HAHAHA Americans are so dumb with new inferior methods of x, unlike us classy traditional europeans!
>New method turns out to be better

It's usually the other way around. Burger are early adobters and rest of the world gets the refined version.

Someone has to lead the world.

Not an argument.

You're welcome to argue why the regular type is dangerous. I'm curious to know

It's metal and it's hot. If you forget it on tje stove and leave house, you might burn the house.

If you're an 80 year old with alzheimers, sure.

or if you cook two things at the same time; some people don't just boil water whole day

I didn't saumy it was particularly dangerous, just that the electric kettle is safer.

>ADDopeans

I regularly use all three burners on my stove at the same time. One for the tea kettle, one for a pot of water to boil pasta or potatoes in, and the other to fry onions or simmer a sauce. Can Europeans really not handle basic multitasking?

Oh, and you don't have to "watch" the kettle, you can hear it start to boil from the other room so you just leave it until you hear it.

You can't do the same with an electric? Also how fucking flammable is metal over there?

>Forgetting the device that makes an ear splitting screech when it's ready.
Why do you people go to such great lengths to find ways to feel superior to Americans.

if you really do that you probably got a few kettles to explode. nuff said.

also if you're multitasking you might burn your hand on the regular kettle, unlike with the electric one.
>what is a heat transmission

first one intended for

Because civilized progressive white people have long been using electric ones

I can't believe a Serb is accusing me of lying on the internet about using more than one burner at a time. Is this real life?

I said if you happen to leave the house, leaf. Also some people have hearing problems.

i am not, i am simply stating that you probably have an experience with kettle explosions, same as anyone else who's been using them for a longer time. learn to read for christ's sake

How bad is your ADHD that in the couple minutes it takes for water to boil you've completely forgotten about it? All your arguing is that your people are actually children.