m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKCUjyc3ck
youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg skip to 11:53

haha main OP pic

Vin looks DYEL as fuck, what happened

>11:53

>"when did this turn into...I LOVE YOU"

Vin clearly has autism and this reporter looks like a tranny.

Trump won, it's legal to grab 'em by the pussy now

this was all staged by "big oil"

Vin Diesel was never huge. He had the body of a guy who keeps himself in shape without being autistic about it.

He'll regret this when he gets sober from whatever the fuck he consumed before joining the intravista!

Mating-season hormones are so strong with Vin

god damn brazillian Portuguese is so fucking disgusting to listen to

found the Portuguese

I bet he browses /fit/

WTF I love Vin Diesel now

I saw Vin Diesel at an interview in Brazil yesterday. He kelt telling me how beautiful I was, but I didn’t want to be a Stacy and tell him it's creepy and ask him to stop or anything.
He said, “Oh, I love you!”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Thank you!” but he kept cutting me off and going “GOD, MAN, LOOK AT HER” and kept coming closer to me. I walked away and continued with my other interviews, and I heard him to say I LOVE YOU as I walked off. When I came to another actor for my interview, I saw him trying to walk into my interview with like an engaging ring or something.
The guys from staff at the interview were very nice about it and professional, and I was like “ahaha, thank you very much” At first he kept saying OH GOD YOU SO BEAUTIFUL, but eventually he came to me and said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO INTERVIEW WITH HER.
After the interview was over he kept interrupting further telling me how beautiful I am.

>prefering portuguese to sound like you have a lisp and a cold at the same time

She a dude.

OH MY GOD IT LITERALLY FRIES MY BRAIN THINKING AOBUT IT

IS VIN DIESEL JACKED OR NOT? I DONT KNOW, I LOOK AT HIM AND CANT TELL. HE SEEMS BIG BUT HE'S COMPELTLY SOFT, HAS NO DELTS OR TRAPS TO SPEAK OF I MEAN HE HAS SIZEABLE ARMS BUT ITS LIKE FAT GUY ARMS STUCK TO A NOT SO FAT GUY WHAT THE FUCK

Wasn't he always a big tabletop rpg geek who uses his movies as an excuse to larp? That is exactly what a drunk geek would do.

He is ugly as fuck tbhtbh.

That's why Vin is aroused.

isn't he closeted as fuck?

That ratface should be glad any guy finds her beautiful

Yeah, but a crazy amount of women are into him. I guess he attracts the chicks that are into the thug look.

He's 50. Cut him some slack.

He seems pretty sedated. It could be a few things but I would bet he is high or drunk or something.

I cringed a lot watching this. Feel sorry for Carol.

So this is Trump's America...

You virgins would cream your pants the second she looked your way.

She's hot af

>a crazy amount of women are into him.
Really? Somehow Vin Diesal has come up a few times in my life and every time women say "he's gay".

Thats a lipo belly.

I honestly cant make up my mind if I find her attractive or ugly.

Nah, Vin.

eh Just about every girl looks hot when they're caked in make up and not overweight.

Isn't he married with a kid?

He looks like a penis. His body looks like a testicle and his head looks like a dick.

someone post the "Arguing with holes" pic

why?
she made it weird as fuck

He's buzzed. The sunglasses are a dead give away.

These two did coke and acid before the interview, and it shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SS5tuDjMA

Agreed. She should have just dropped on her knees and blew him.

>not green texting your shit

#boycottGroot

She was doing her job. It's already hard to keep it together in interviews like this, specially if it's some famous like Vin, with dozens of his crew in room with you. Add that to the fact that he was high and trying to get something from her. Yeah, yeah, celebs are assholes, the world isn't fair, but I do feel bad for her.

he has a hot voice and he's an autistic gamer at heart, would play WoW with him

She's a tranny who clearly likes dyke women, that's why she showed him the pics of him in "wigs".

Get the fuck out of here, Manuel. Go cry to your mother Spain

I saw Vin Diesel at an interview in Brazil yesterday. He kelt telling me how beautiful I was, but I didn’t want to be a Stacy and tell him it's creepy and ask him to stop or anything.
He said, “Oh, I love you!”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Thank you!” but he kept cutting me off and going “GOD, MAN, LOOK AT HER” and kept coming closer to me. I walked away and continued with my other interviews, and I heard him to say I LOVE YOU as I walked off. When I came to another actor for my interview, I saw him trying to walk into my interview with like an engaging ring or something.
The guys from staff at the interview were very nice about it and professional, and I was like “ahaha, thank you very much” At first he kept saying OH GOD YOU SO BEAUTIFUL, but eventually he came to me and said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO INTERVIEW WITH HER.
After the interview was over he kept interrupting further telling me how beautiful I am.

Looks like the rock from the thumbnail

pretty sure he could get any girl he wants but he's beta orbiting some trans girl

>being this desperate to argue with a woman you have to pretend men are women on Sup Forums

I've never fucked something so ugly in my life thank god
I force myself to remember that whenever I have doubts about my dignity

That is not beta orbiting.

It's talking incoherent shit while high, so not much more successful than orbiting after all I guess.

Too much filthy mexican pisswater.

Girls in make up are disgusting
And this one looks like a transexual gypsy ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
Remember when interviews were good

fucking based

This is considered rape now.

You guys should get a look at this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKCUjyc3ck

She's from a site, brazilian Collider basically, but the only "cinema" thing she cares is game of thrones cuz "Jon Snuh is hot"

This guy bangs her. Brazilian Negan who is her boss

Wtf his head is bigger than her torso. How big a guy is Ben?

He's just got a big head.

lol she's not that beautiful what the fuck is he thinking

>Brazilian Negan
He looks nothing like JDM.

She's got cute eyes. I guess it's bad to make ugly chicks feel too good about themselves but at the same time why not hit on them? You're famous after all.

She looks a lot better in motion.

she got a good thick brazillian ass or something? don't see why he's acting like she's ridiculously hot

It's a fun power move.

Telling someone beautiful is not harassing

>trending

holy shit go back to fucking twitter

That's where you're wrong shitlord

stop harrasing me on the internet

*grabs you by the pussy*

HAHAHAHA DONALD TRUMP REFERENCE

legit 4/10. That nose could poke an eye out

I'm in charge here

Remember when Vin Diesel was trying to sell Street Sharks at toy fair?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg

Did he just think he was play D&D?

I just want to play with him

>that ending
Absolute madman

>not liking a big nose
Low test

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

You're right, it's rape.

It's not but calling someone beautiful repeadtly and asking them out and so on during an interview is, I am sure you as an aspie can't grasp that

You surprised? Vin is an autist who plays DnD and WoW.

He's too intelligent for movies.

t. virgin who's never hit on a woman

It was a better time.

Why couldn't this happent to me. goddamn it?

>projecting

Not an argument

>Vin Diesel is attracted to characters from Wallace & Gromit

Street Sharks > TMNT

>She's hot af
KEK

i think he was being sarcastic

Nigga's lost it

he don't even look right

It's his voice. A lot of people don't know a deep voice is second to being tall. That's why women find pic related attractive.

Let us take a moment to thank brendan frasier for giving Sup Forums an excuse to constantly cluck about celebrity gossip.

>NYEH HEH HEH
Im in tears over here

>mfw deep voiced but monotone so I sound autistic (because I probably am)
>no face since I just put this PC together today

You want to be a jew?

She's honestly 5/10. Look at that gross stragly hair and nasty face

t. virgin