If the Empire of Japan was never stopped, what would the world be like today?

If the Empire of Japan was never stopped, what would the world be like today?

Figure this for instance...the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, and both Koreas would have never existed. I think that would have resulted in a better, stronger Asia.

You guys would've just kept nuking them until they did stop.

The declaration of war from the Soviet Union was what actually caused them to surrender.

Japan knew the true enemy, and it's you Americans and Allied pigs. Sadly, the Death March, comfort women and water cure are all real and are not just fairy tales made by Lord Rothschild.

I have always wondered if we would still get the same treatment if we never allied ourselves with you and remained a Spanish Empire leftover?

Fuck, I had no idea. I'm an idiot then.

You still should've kept nuking them until their country was glass, their degenerate-as-fuck culture is abhorrent.

The Japanese are superior to all other gooks. They are honorary whites in my opinion.

notice how the gooks never colonized mongolia

they would've been BTFO

>north korea wouldn't be a threat to global piece
>Vietnam war wouldn't have happened with the defeat of the USSR
>China wouldn't be en route to ruling the world
It's clear that the good guys lost WWII.

would there be anime?

GREATER EAST ASIA CO-PROSPERITY SPHERE

you would have.

>no anime
>no otaku
>Japanese birthrate continued to grow and empire expanded
>no weeaboos
>all western men became wiggers
welp

The trademark style, probably not. But Japanese animation has existed since 1917.

This is an important article for us

Japanese animation would have still existed.

Why the fuck does this meme still go around. There were daily bombing raids, an amassing invasion force, and one (nagasaki happened after surrender decision) nuclear detonation. How the fuck are 150,000 ruscicles supposed to have been why they surrendered, if only to cuck them out of any land claims?

that would have never happened, Japan was doomed to fail, just like nazi germany

Is Japan proud of granting themselves place among most evil and genocidal nations in history of the planet Earth?

You realize the government continuously denied that an atomic bomb went off for the 3 days until the second one right? They weren't really phased by it.

If they never attacked Pearl Harbor, there's a good chance they would still be existing.

It would not have been subsidized by America and then formed a symbiotic relationship with American culture, though

>executing criminals in times of war is genocide

get a load of this pole

I wonder why your faggot state colonized basques and italians for hundreds of years and it still hasn't fallen.

>muh bombs
You know, this silly belief of yours is probably why you still suck at real warfare and miltech.

A city is wiped off the map while you are at war, with really only one country that has the ability to reach that city. How exactly are you not phased?

Enough to run your country into the ground boris, how's that rouble been doing?

Nations that need to be broken down, France, Russia, Turkey, that's it,.

Confirmed to be a fucking idiot. The soviets didn't even have landing crafts to invade Japan, it would have taken them years to make enough and train their troops for an invasion. While the Americans were planning and in motion for operation Downfall to commence in October 1945. Nice meme though, retard.

that's doubtful
And they would still have to deal with massive attrition and the oil embargo

can't wait for France to be more niggerfied and maghrebified.

Korean, Chinese, Malaysian, Filipino, Indonesian, Burmese, and Vietnamese culture would be wiped out. Temples destroyed, monuments desecrated, and the people "relocated" and treated as second-class citizens.

Unless in this scenario Japan doesn't go full ethnic cleansing and instead allows for democratic reforms early on in conquest to calm the occupied and becomes a capitalist parliamentary republic with the Emperor in full control unless the parliament totally opposes him.

the only people I heard japan tried to genocide were the guys on the northern island and changing the Koreans names to Japanese ones

have I triggered you, friend?

Cuz they are Japanese bruh. Those fuckers were more sadistic than the Germans....and even more indoctrinated by their god emperor.

Replying with memes is the surefire sign of nothing to say that pertains to the conversation Kek

the whole reason the pacific war was fought was because Japan wanted to build a bulwark against the communists. they were deathly afraid of being invaded to them, just look what happened in Eastern Europe and to the Japanese POWs in Manchuria.

they could have invaded russia instead and taken some of their oils instead of fucking themselves over

>Koreans literally lived in straw huts and walked around barebreasted in the EARLY 1900s
>Japan colonized them, brought them electricity, railroads, indoor plumbing, education, medicine, cuisine, and more
>Japan did the same thing to Taiwan, now Korea and Taiwan are both advanced societies
>Japan was going to do the same thing to Southeast Asia, but the Jews intervened
>Allies AKA Commies win and later Pol Pot kills 1/4 of the population of Cambodia, my country
>TFW we could've been kangz if Japan had colonized us