How hyped are you for Thor 3?

How hyped are you for Thor 3?

Jewish tricks.

>Worst part of Creed
>Worst part of Westworld

Why is she getting roles other than diversity? There must be some good black actresses out there.

>Taika Waititi directing

Extremely hyped. He's maybe the only director in the Marvel Universe with any kind of vision, so I hope he isn't neutered to shit by those spineless fucks at Disney/Marvel.

>Hyped for capeshit
lolno

WE

I haven't watched Westworld yet, why is she the worst part?

Hulk is in it, so it's bound to be less shit than the previous two.

Will this be the movie that finally gives a proper Hulk/Thor fight?

Norwegian niggers. Thats a new one.

She shows up and she's totally unbelievable as an authority figure. Same dull, monotone delivery and lack of emotion as in Creed.

>how dare they raceswap a minor character, btw Aquaman looks so much cooler as an island nigger, check out his tatts, bro!

Nobody cares about Aquaman, and he was never connected to Scandinavian religion and myth like Valkyrie is.

>Nobody cares about Aquaman

But they care about Valkyrie, a literal who character? Admit you only know her because of the "controversy" and not out of any deep love for her and stop acting all offended.

>Take a literal nordic goddess with the body of an amazon
>Make this Valkyrie a skinny manlet negress

Should have cast pic related imo she's a perfect fit for capeshit

I knew her because I'm not a pleb with 0 education. But no, people are offended because she's part of an actual religion, unlike Aquafaggot.

Those lips.

>But no, people are offended because she's part of an actual religion

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah, I don't care about her race, just how dreadful her acting was on Westworld. It was distractingly dismal. Don't think i'll be able to take her seriously as a warrior.

Having said that, i am looking forward to the movie just bc of the director.

You missed that she was also the worst part of Veronica Mars when she was in it. Seriously hated this cunt for like 12 years now.

Id still hit it tho

She's not the worst part, she's just not very good.

Her character was poorly written and very cliche. The actress didn't help things by being as plain and as obvious as possible.

Nice reply, man. You sure showed me.

Fuck no. Marlel is shit

How does this hippo faced bitch get so many roles.

She can't act for shit.

>part of an actual religion
>Scandinavian religion
>nordcuck """"""""""""religion"""""""""""""""

She had almost nothing to work with, like most of the actors on the show. Also, I thought she was a bit too young to be in such a position of power.

>implying Neopagan religions count as real
>implying there's any legitimate belief and its practitioners aren't just pissing off daddy.

Oh nooooo

>part of an actual religion

Yeah user i'm sure there are so many Norse pagan organizations (as opposed to racist teenagers on Sup Forums which you totally aren't) that have written angry letters to Marvel about this

Fuck off

That's true. It seems like she was only there to replace Theresa as the head bitch. Maybe the lack of anything to work with is why so many of the performances became cliche and unoriginal.

Every time that pissing British guy came on screen I wanted to vomit with rage.

>worried about actual religion
>talking about thor from marvel comic
i hope you have better crusades to take up

>implying any religion is real

>when you tip your fedora so fucking hard you mix up the terms

>Valkyries didn't exist before Marvel

Murrican """"""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""

Why couldn't that cast this girl from Spartacus? She actually looks the part and was a much better actress in her role than this dumb cunt was. This forced diversity bullshit is annoying as fuck.

One of the reason why I won't watch the JL movie

it's tall, DARK and handsome for a reason

they're just maxing out box office profits and appeal to women

>Cast a white girl
>Current year

Uhh, could you not please? I'm literally shaking right now.

Tell that the Hemsworth brothers, Chris Evans or Chris Pratt.

This was more of a bigger mistake for his career than it brought Shame to the movie
Shit that contract must be eating him alive

Definitely.

WE