Close friend and lifetime associate probably dead

>close friend and lifetime associate probably dead
>"lol DAE 2016 sucks meme LMAO"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvO75joSxA4
google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2016/12/752993-trump-cabinet-appointees-donated-12-million-to-his-campaign-but-heres-how-rare-that-is-for-a-president/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>close friend

yeah nah. Han/Leia were much closer because they were doing ungodly amounts of cocaine together.

Mark was cute and pure, it wasn't until after Star Wars that he JUSTed himself.

>2016 being a shitty year all around is a meme
2016 being a shitty year has nothing to do with the election going one way or the other, just so we're clear.

i think its been a great year fuck you

2016 was GOAT

We really don't know how close they were if at all. Doing a movie together don't mean nothing.

>2020-4
>shitty
Sucks to be you user

They were also fucking on the reg according to her new book

How the fuck has it been a great year?

Can someone please ban OP already?

Trump won

How was it a bad year?

Brexit.
I got laid.

Yeah, so it's a bad year.

BECAUSE LE MANY CELEBS DIED XDDD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Star Wars

Go ask that question on Sup Forums.

Stay butthurt libshit

Best year.

Yeah user, celebs dying is literally the worst thing to happen in 2016.
Kill yourself.

Nah. Trump's filling the swamp with more swamp creatures. Shit sucks.

Says the (((media)))

So what was it so bad about this year?

Honestly, I'd be worried if liberals started being happy about his picks. As long as you guys keep whining, he must be doing something right.

Says Trump himself, retard.

All you have is contrarianism.

Not an argument.

all you have is propoganda

Because I personally have had a great year. A bunch of celebrities I have no personal connection to biting it has no bearing on my life.

Nah. Breitbart is propaganda. Alex Jones is propaganda. You can't even spell propaganda.

Have fun getting deported lmao

>says the faggot who probably browses infowars

>propoganda
you tried

>All you have is contrarianism.

Well, to be fair, there exists no republican or conservative person in this world Trump could have picked as part of his cabinet that would have you people say "wow, yeah, he really IS draining the swamp!". We both know you already decided long ago that no matter who he picks, it would be used as a talking point against him.

>mfw 2016 AD was the best year in recorded history

Haha

What are you basing that assertion on?

Thing is, everyone on the right knows infowars is heavily biased and isn't doing any proper journalism. Liberals however actually believe CNN and MSNBC are credible news sources.

CNN isn't? MSNBC isn't?
Fact checker shitsites aren't?
>Waaah some sites have propaganda that doesn't conform to the propaganda I like

Take off the tinfoil.

>Trump won
#notmypresident

You're right, the president of Mexico is Enrique Peña Nieto

Trump is most likely gonna be a real shitty president.

All the money the mainstream media has was defeated by frog posting, meme spouting, tinfoil hat wearing, hackers on steroids, FOR FREE.
Free thinking people who don't want to be told what to do, to think, to say, have made a huge fuck you to the elitists and pricks who believes they're better than the rest.
No matter what you say.
No matter what you shitpost.
No matter what you hashtag.
Trump won.
You caused Trump to win.
Let that sink in before you cut yourself, before you pull the trigger to your head, before you jump from the top floor, before you lay down on the highroad, before you end it all in despair.
It was all YOU.

>right-wing
>critical thinking

Try again

>trump supporters have nothing but mexico and jina to say in response

At least we won't become a Mexican colony now

He's literally your president whether you like it or not

It's a bit depressing that Trump was the least shit option of two colossally shit options. Nothing good to feel about.

It's not about Trump.
It's about the people who now have the permission to grab America back from the pussies.
Trump or no Trump, there's a momentum that is now in motion that will uncuck America.
It will be violent.
The regressives have a reason to be afraid.
Trump may forgive.
But they will never forget.

I'll give you the (You) you're desperately seeking, I suppose. Merry Christmas.

Not an argument

may death come swiftly to trumps enemies

Or just remember the last twelve months and all the bullshit they spewed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with 2016 unless you're a retarded liberal

But the media helped him, though. There is a direct correlation between screen time and votes.

>close friend and lifetime associate probably dead
>"lol twittttteeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

>Literally
kys

My dog died and I lost alot of money and have a HUGE unemployment gap to account for but it's still been good year. So much has happened throughout the world this year that makes the future seem really bright for the first time I can remember really.

I do hope Carrie Fisher pulls through.

Anyone who thought trump was the least shit was deluding themselves. He was the most shit, by far, and in a very specific way. Hes openly shit in all the ways american politicians have been pretending they aren't for the last several decades. Thus hes the exact president the US needs right now.

Unless the system is too juiced for trump to do anything interesting. In which case the US just needs to collapse.

>Using the 2016 sucks meme

SJW confirmed.

Brexit's never going to happen, they said.
Trump has a less chance than Cubs winning, they said.
Oh, you were going to say something bad about the Clintons? Let me cut your feed. Ooohhh, that sucks.
4% of the perpetrators of black homicides (police) is more important than the other 90% (other blacks).
No, you take your blindfolds off.

>reading comprehension
literally

He played the media, they tried to shit all over him all the time, calling him racist, sexist, xenophobic, and he outsmarted them. youtube.com/watch?v=YvO75joSxA4

Kanye released The Life of Pablo.
I don't care about baseball but the Cubs won for the first time in over a century.
Trump won the election.
I personally did well in classes, my girlfriend got an internship with Microsoft.
I haven't been sick, I've stayed fit and ate well.

The last celebrity that died that I was sad about was Christopher Lee and that was in 2015.

And that's because he said so much outrageous shit and we brought shitposting and dank memes to normies, causing them to vote for Trump en masse.

You have to go back
Faggot.

>Brexit
>Trump winning
>Conor McGregor getting choked out
>GOAT Bisping winning a belt by knocking out Cockhold
>My Mum finally moved to a place that doesn't cost me £300 a plane ticket to visit
>spending Christmas with her for the first time in 6 years

All of these made it comfy as fuck.

awwwww, Merry Christmas, user

The idea that the media helped him because they didn't have a news blackout on him is very revealing of how demented and unreasonable those who believed Hillary had a chance were and are.

Actually if he decided to fill his cabinet with people who WEREN'T all major donors to his campaign I might have had less problems with them. Maybe if he hadn't railed against banks like Goldman Sachs and then put three people who worked there into his cabinet I would be less annoyed. I would like to know how you think the cabinet he's assembled counts as "draining the swamp" because there is no way I can believe that looking at the people he's surrounding himself with. Unless you thought "the swamp" was only bad before because it was filled with people who weren't brazen enough about simply buying their positions in politics, which is what this new cabinet seems to be full of.

google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2016/12/752993-trump-cabinet-appointees-donated-12-million-to-his-campaign-but-heres-how-rare-that-is-for-a-president/amp/

The only objectively bad thing to happen in 2016 is David Bowie dying and 2bh I don't even really give a fuck about that so I'm being generous here

>Brexit
>Trump
>75% of ISIS fighters killed
>Always something interesting in the news

Why did you think he would appoint anti-capitalists? The point of Trump is absolute transparency about pursuing American interests.

you forgot Cubs winning for the first time in 100 years. 2016 was objectively great with all the crazy surprises and anyone who says otherwise is a "no fun allowed" faggot

This is a deflection. Sorry, you're a conspiracy theorist. Enjoy your swamp creatures.

Brexit
Trump
GREAT year for sports
I got laid

He's clearly British. We've never heard of those Cubs. Baseball and American Football don't get any coverage outside of the US unless you really go digging for them.

So the interests of privately-run educational institutions, Exxon Mobil, Goldman Sachs, and the WWE are what count as our country's primary interests now?

Can you faggots stop posting about politics and tell me what happend to Carrie?

I hate Sup Forums

>muh gorilla
>muh drumpf
>muh celebrities
>WAAAAAAAHHHHHH LE 2016 BOOGEYMAN WAAAAAAAHHH

Only scumbag liberals embrace the "le spooky 2016 ruined my life" meme

google latest suggests nothing has new has been reported in 16 hours.

>mfw literally shaking right now

>IsYRbody DKayingdeth marchiever closer?®the sands F timecruelYshudarrested2⃣a d©beach?Get©g,perspective dw/

What the fuck has she been tweeting.

for (you)

2016 has been the best year of my lifetime.

>trump wins
>brexit
>globalists being btfo
>america is fighting back against (((them)))
>king nigger's """""legacy""""" is confirmed for destroyed

the grassroots movement in USA against the globalists is alive and well!

>SJW's on sucicide watch
>lgbtbbq on suicide watch
>shit skins on suicide watch

it's the first year i've been hopeful in a long time

great year for me.

so many crazy fucking things happened in 2016. So many things that so many people say would never happen. Because of that I feel hopeful for the first time in my adult life because I actually feel like the old cliche of "anything is possible" actually has a bit of truth to it. If you get nothing out of this year then at least dwell on that a little bit.

Brexit
Trump
In general a severe pushback against the Left
Shin Godzilla

Is your body decaying, death marching ever closer? Are the sands of time cruel?

Something about Cardiac Beach

Holy shit she's predicting her own death

>Friend
Yeah, no. This is not how you react to a friend being close to death.

>wake up in 2019
>Trump has consolidated power in the executive branch and become a de-facto dictator and embroiled the US in a massive new conflict that threatens to collapse the US & the entire western world order along with it

at least i didnt vote for a woman

>Brexit
>Trump won
>my country leftist president got impeached
>finally got my shit together in uni

the only ones thinking 2016 was bad are hotheads

She gon get POOED

cry more rebel scum

HAHAHA

gosh darn those emails sure had nothing in them

>mom passed away in july
>cousins always talking about 2016 being a shitty year because some gorilla got shot
i didnt ask for these feels

>at least I didn't vote for a corrupt gloalist
FTFY

Good, 4th Reich here we come

got 50k betting on Brexit and 150k betting on Trump, it was a pretty gud year