youtube.com/watch?v=lZdELY8xpX4&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She didn't watch the movie

I mean there was also the terrorism/bank heist/hostage situation but sure

Jesus fucking Christ fuck this gay earth

she's just mad she got BTFO by Tucker Carlson

twitter.com/rickcanton/status/812462796273238016

>trying THIS hard to get triggered for likes

Women should be enslaved and used as cum dumpsters and house cleaners. Prove me wrong.

fuck this stupid cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=lZdELY8xpX4&app=desktop

Hi, Elliot

>man puts life on line to save others
>what a selfish asshole

S A V A G E

okay muhammed, whatever you say

he still is cucked by die hard 3

Sigh. Another triggered feminist. Fucj off cunt

Of course that's what it's about, that's why we love it, but listen, are we going to have to have a thread every time a literal who says something Hillshillish on Twitter? There are millions of these women on there, and nothing they say matters now, so why waste the energy acknowledging their nonsense?

Are women a meme?

I'm not sure if this is ironic or you're so far past redemption that you're serious

wtf i love islam now

if his wife didnt get that job they wouldnt have been in that situation in the first place

so the entire situation can be blamed on holly

>be Tucker Carlson
>invite stupid retards with indefensible positions who don't know how to debate on TV on your show
>make them look dumb

You guys are kind of schmucks for eating that shit up

I... I can't.

Don't waste your time with reason. This is the same site that made Anita into the e-Celeb she is and she rode that shit into the UN

>she got BTFO by Tucker Carlson
maybe in your alt-right fake news echo-chamber

I don't like her picture either. It's like she's trying to look scared so she can out victim other people

25 years later and this movie's still triggering women

yeah who gives a shit, it's entertaining, not everything needs to be a super serious debate, this isn't reddit

hahahaha the thigh highs

but what about the terrorists?

No, they're a mistake.

wtf I hate trump now

>Larry Wilmore praised her
Wow case closed! I was so wrong! Fuck off CTR, are you seriously still on the payroll?

She's just memeing guys... right ?

what the fuck she either looks like utter shit or bretty good

>that rage at the end by her getting cut off

>indefensible positions
Go look at her twitter. Tons of people are supporting her and pretending she acted correctly in the discussion. It's pathetic.

>terrorists take over a building and kill a bunch of people
>hero stops them
>HUURRR FUCKING RACIST MISOGYNIST WHITE MALE TRYING TO STOP HIS WIFE FROM HAVING A CAREER

Delusional leftist faggots never cease to amaze the world with their stupidity. Haha.

Does it get an award?

>terrorists
how dare you fucking call them that, like seriously

Well, they were actually thieves, bur the rest is right.

holly would have died if john wasn't there

their entire plan was to blow up the building and fake their death along with everyone in the building

>CNN doesn't do the exact same thing in the other direction

You could argue that exposing the fringe elements of a particular political movement is a good strategy for creating an overall dissenting opinion against the entire movement. Especially when leaders of said movement don't disavow the nonsense that the fringe spews.

With the exception of the bit about a violently defending his honor she's not really wrong.

Mfw Sup Forums is just proving Serena right

Do you suppose she believed what she typed, or was she just shit-stirring?

HUH i never thought about it like that?

doesn't really matter, she just wants attention

>terrorists
user not all Nazis are terrorist, there are peaceful Nazis, don't you forget that.

If I woke up one morning and turned on the news and it said that the world had collectively come to its senses and re-oppressed women, permanently, I would be very happy.

Maybe some kind of new genius philosopher-psychologist proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the female mind is permanently childlike, and that the most humane thing for them is to be kept away from civil society. Some kind of neo-Piagetian model, with collaboration across the board from philosophy to cognitive science and neurology, bearing out all the conventional wisdom and misogyny that we take for granted but we can't quite put our finger on: women are immature brats without adult responsibility, incapable of contributing to humanity in the intellectual sphere.

One day women will go quietly back into the term, and they'll thank us for it. Look at the current cat lady epidemic of dried up old dusty cunts who just wish they'd settled down and found a provider.

The Daily Show and Colbert Report didn't even bother having debates. They just took hour long interviews and trimmed them down to 30 seconds to make people they didn't like seem stupid.

that allan schumacher is a sad dude, why is he following a teen vogue writer?

Larry Wilmore looks like he's still waiting for the rest of his textures to load in.

But she wasn't expressing a fringe opinion - everyone has known that Die Hard is a self-pitying male fantasy since it came out. THE PRESIDENT IS DONALD TRUMP. We don't need this kind of chattering anymore.

So he can white knight and maybe bang one of his liberal girl friends one day

I suppose she needs counseling. This hag is angry at the world and is lashing out for all to see. Well, she will get some help soon. Karma.

what's the matter triggered by the truth?

>male fantasy
saving wife from terrorists

>female fantasy
getting raped by a billionaire industrialist and becoming his pet

>re-oppressed women

Except women were never oppressed in Western society

Grovel all you want Larry she's still not going to fuck you, bald cunt.

Why is it that the women who are loudest about feminism are always into hardcore bdsm? How are we supposed to take women seriously when they get off on being treated like shit?

>writing hack pieces for fucking teen vogue is being an "accomplished journalist"
Over all the people Carson has interviewed this retard is the one they decide to support?

>getting your show cancelled in one year
Get a new job at McDonald's already Larry

And the beta males who suck up to them all either want to get pegged or cucked.

Yeah I can post random twitter grabs too you fucking idiot
Are you le triggered too??? Idiot.

What's your point?

>say something worthy of redicule and beratement
>lol stop getting so mad :^)

She's the one getting triggered by a fucking movie about a guy in a white tank top having a really shitty day.

She's right though. What he did destroys rational discourse.

He invited her onto his show and was rude about it. He said some sexist shit towards the end because he knew it was upsetting and then didn't let her respond.

Why are people allowing their emotions to be affected by a woman they wouldn't expect to agree with accurately describing a movie that's not aimed at her anyway? Have any of you ever met or talked to older men? Are any of you familiar with real life?

>accurately

Wrong.

>rational discourse

It's Fox News. Nobody expects rational discourse on Fox News, they expect a viral video.

Takbir to that brother!

Fucking kek'd

No, it's not wrong, the entire point of the film is that it's a self-pitying revenge fantasy. If you can't accept this and enjoy it for what it is, the joke's on you.

I think that's a little too far, they just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>my random fucking nobodies mocking her are totally the same as the educated, influential, and politically savvy people praising her

wow they were right when they said all conservatives are morons

And this is why Die Hard could never be a movie with a female hero. No woman cares that much, and the saving my marriage plot point falls apart.

What she means is women will never be happy. No matter how much you give them they are biologically programmed to want more.

>What did she mean by this?

She is not fun at parties or at really anything.

Regardless, she can't possibly be said as having accurately described the movie because she completely left out the whole hostage situation and the fact they all could've died.

it's not even close to 50/50
women will win custody even if they are literal crack addicts

The 50/50 is not who wins custody, just visitation time.

>Sup Forums

>Have any of you ever met or talked to older men
I'm not totally sure why this matters, but do you go around chatting up older men?

Your syntax is breaking down under the sheer weight of your autism.

kek that's great

No, my point is that any normal man is capable of laughing at the garbage he loves. Die Hard is a revenge fantasy. So is Death Wish. We love them, we know what they are. There's no contradiction. Defending them for being what they are is weak.

Eat a dick. If I wanna make fun of retards online I'll do it. If they somehow get popular for being retarded so be it.

>Die Hard
>Revenge fantasy
Nigga what?

>Muh twitter drama

And you wonder why Trump is in the White House lel

1. No 'we' didn't. Anita was pushing the SJW crap with McIntosh since day 1. She tried sexism in books AND films before she did it with vidya. She just happened to hit the sweet spot of social media accessibility and the rise of video games as a popular non-nerd medium

2. She didn't go to the UN. She went to the UN....For Women. Related to, but not the ACTUAL UN. The '''paper''' she wrote literally copied file locations from My Computer as 'sources'.

Nothing happened. So stop talking nonsense. You're from Sup Forums, right? Course you are, only the newfags from Reddit who went straight to Sup Forums believe that shit.

>Get paid to debate an irrational position
>Get destroyed in a debate
>Oh she won because he was rude about it :^)
Whatever moral high ground you think she had was lost when she called him a "sexist pig" without evidence.

no one's wondering. we know it was Russia

I get the idea of not taking the movies themselves too seriously, but that train of thought would be more applicable if this woman's comments were in line with the reality you're highlighting.

That said, I can agree that this rage is pointless - she's just trolled a wide group of people.

It's a self-pitying kind of revenge, he gets the moral highground forever. Same as the whole martyr aspect of Rambo.

I remember seeing on AMC movie super duper facts bullshit the director specifically didn't want to use or call the bad guys terrorists as they aren't fun and dampen the holiday spirit. Thieves are fun. Apparently.
Also what is that woman talking about? I don't even remember his wife being a plot point at all other than the reason he's at the party in the first place. What the shit is she talking about holding back her career?

I enjoyed Die Hard until I knew it was about rape.

now I'm literally shaking in rage that I watched it earlier.