i.imgur.com/Rt2ZBEg.jpg
>Raqqa June 10
i.imgur.com/OjXk6d3.jpg
>South Syria June 10
i.imgur.com/Na1oMcK.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 17
>Jihadist rebels counteroffensive in northern Latakia
>Kremlin confirms sgt. Mikhail Shirokopoyas died as a result of jihadist shelling
>SAA/NDF capture road in east Hama, near Mabouje/Mabujah yesterday night

JUNE 16
>Northern Latakia offensive continues
>SAA/Desert Hawks/Marines defend from large ISIS counterattack at Sfeiyah

Previous →

>SouthFront June 17
youtube.com/watch?v=u-vp-_XHRlA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/743827138952962048
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/743555348187996160
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/743883333894049794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>greater syria

No such thing.

Kurds do something new or just their usual bullshit?

I hate the west is so embedded with them
they're just going to move on to Assadland when ISIS is taken care of

Mainly holding the position around Manbij while USA is conducting airstrikes

For the alleged Russian airstrike on US meme army "New Syrian Army"

>I recieved 30 photos. Everything is destroyed, 1 Humvee vehicle, 10 vehicles, all buildings damaged at least.
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/743827138952962048

too bad kek

This is comfy

why does their flag have a sharingan in it

i've been on the fence about them but after seeing the race toward raqqa and all the help they've been getting from the west they can eat a dick

stop being retarded nomads and participate w/ the syrian government. 9% of the syrian population doesn't mean they get their own sovereign piece of clay.

they are blind puppets - no more, no less

That's not comfy. Too much sand and too hot.

Didn't realize that turkey got nukes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
If you hate Kurds that much
Why don't you nuke them

cuz they have 8th stronkest army no need

Nukes are against the humanity.

Only USA has the codes.

I saw reports today that the USA accidentally bombed them or some shit?

wonder wtf is going on

This:
twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/743555348187996160

Oh god, that comment

Issam Zaytoun
Representative of Free Syrian army FSA at the Herziliya conference in Israel.

>Obama please help

we could drown them in ballistic missile and artillery fire but what is the point
kurds in turkey are what is dangerous to us, the only reason ypg is hated is because they dabble in internal turkish affairs and send suicide bombers to attack our cities

Woman stands with assad

My Assad stands for her if you catch my drift

Greetings Pooteenists.

Its been a long day at work. But now I can finally relax by entertaining myself with Pooteenist delusion. Shall we begin?

What happened to those "mad gains" towards Tabqah airbase? Nothing. The shia conscripts advanced across uncontested desert to make it look like gains on the map.

Once they came into contact with ISIS there was a brief firefight before the resumption of the status quo, Doofus and IS not attacking each other so they can finish of the Syrian people.

And now to Latakia, where yesterday Pooteenists were eagerly celebrating gains by conjuring up all sorts of autistic maps. But my prediction that the Turks were regrouping for a counteroffensive against the shia thugs held true.

The shia front there is close to collapse, as the Turks are advancing on all fronts. Latakia airbase will be in the Turkmen hands within days.

The Iranian bloodsucking shia scum mercanaries continue to torrment the women and children of Aleppo. There will be justice.

And finally the New Syrian Army will soon link up with the heroic defenders in Daraya. From there the Assad Palace will fall.

No shia will be spared by the moderates.

He probably posted a trap

Otto probably wants to be the eat in a shemale sandwich.

this woMAN stands with ASSad :D

Are you pro ISIS, or just pro Turkey?

Some OC for you cause I like your shitposting senpai

*meat

I've opposed the cult of Pooteey ever since those Ukraine threads.

That guy was posting his autistic copy pastes for like half a year, i remember him.
He is "trolling" us with his autism

I like you

You didnt answer my question so let me change it.

What is your point of the war.

Allies:

Enemies

Neutral:

Your goal:

Your fear:

Your favorite tea:

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

>he actually makes an effort to adapt the pasta

kek

>Allies:
Syrians, Turks, NATO, Ukraine, Baltics, Poland, Georgia.
>Enemies
Assad regime. Putin regime.
>Neutral:
IS, Kurds, Israel, Gulf

I thought these would have been obvious. I shan't reveal my nationality (or perhaps religion) to you because that would only result in ad-hominem attacks and dismissal of my arguments, however reasoned, against the Russian menace.

>Your favorite tea:
This one is especially important tbqhwyfamsenpai

Although its time for a beer now though.

Kurds are subhuman.

>I shan't reveal my nationality (or perhaps religion)

Sunni Syrian with sympathies for al-Nusra, al-Quaida, and ISIS, obviously.

In fact, I wonder if you're that fat little fuck who runs SOHR.

Allies:none
Enemies : none
Neutral :none
My fear : none
My goal : to fuck as much bitches as I can before death
My favorite tea: Earl gray

If Assad and Putin are the only enemies why are you writing about Shias in your copy paste Taras?
Get your shit together.

>In fact, I wonder if you're that fat little fuck who runs SOHR.
Kek

Forgot your proxy there

You think me and the dutch guy are the same person?
Take your pills Taras. Putin is not after you, you can relax a little bit.

markito and Julian:

>#Syria #Russia'n airstrike on Babis NW suburb of #Aleppo with Phosphorus bombs last night

hahaha what a faggot

Retard cant into thermite.

In other news, does anyone have a link BTFOing the "Assad bought ISIS oil" crap the US is putting out?

No, but I have this
HAHAHAHAHA Jesus Christ!

>Al Qaeda's frontline reports surprised theyre getting hit
Theyre both getting treatment in Turkey now.

Ive seen reports that basically all sides in Syria buy oil from ISIS and they basically dont even have a choice cause of the economic sanctions. Not sure if thats true, just putting it out there.

Not the barrel bombs!

yeah, I know
i hope they flatline soon

My goal : to fuck as much goats as I can before I USA discovers oil and wants to bring Democrazy to me

Ficked for you

>Ive seen reports that basically all sides in Syria buy oil from ISIS and they basically dont even have a choice cause of the economic sanctions. Not sure if thats true, just putting it out there.

Yeah, just would like a link that says so clearly.

Can confirm I am not a Cheeky bastard who shootds down civilain plaines

That would be Ukraine, no?

>Can confirm I am not a Cheeky bastard who shootds down civilain plaines
That's exactly what I'd say if I were a cheeky bastard who shoots down civilian planes.....

It was shot down in Ukraine, or above it.

Some say Russian ''soldiers'' did it.

Others say the rebels, other say Ukranian Army.

I am still a bit buuthurt about it though.

I do support SAA and Putin in Syria but oppose them in Ukraine.

I was in the militairy in bootcamp when Crimea got annexed. Was quite angtious because well war and stuff.

>The conflict in Ukraine in one picture

Nah, Russia has the right to dismantle that NATO sockpuppet parasite of a government in Ukraine

I know. We got it non-stop in the media for months.

But I was always suspicious at how quickly they "knew" it was "ebil Russia". Not the separatists, never Ukraine, always Russia. From day one.

If it looks like shit, and smells like shit.....

Krijg Kanker,

Ik wou de internet tough guy/navy seal doen in het Nederlands maar kon hem niet vinden.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
please help

My twitter interface started showing in German/Dutch/ whatever Nazi language that is

How do return it back to English or Hebrew? I can't use it this shit now

>Ik wou de internet tough guy/navy seal doen in het Nederlands maar kon hem niet vinden.
>Ik wou
>wou
Krijg zelf kanker.

Nice dubs mijn Nedervriend.

Grote kans dak al kanker heb door al die Shitpost van TurkenIt s german,Affraid from Aryan Language?

>with no survivors
Was the "revolution" part of his plan?

Eerything was fine in Ukraine until the USA got upset that the government there was too friendly to it's enormous, nuclear-power neighbour.

Just as happened in Iran after WW2, with the US putting the Shah back on the Persian throne.

CIA?

you're a big load

Yes, it's very anti Semitic.
find a way around it, if I open the links in incognito it goes back to normal.
right to left>left to right.

#ESPTUR 2:0

>#Syria #Latakia #Lattakia #SAA Withdrew from #Shahroora #Ain_Issa #Hayat_Tower & because of this also withdrew from #Shair_Al_Nimr & Hills.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/743883333894049794

wow...

>watching BBC
>they mention turkeys tourism has fallen to 15%
>they also mention tourism was their most important industry

Wew, is it true?

Has fallen to 15%
or
Has fallen 15%

???

Why the fuck would it be Ukraine. Separatists have no airforce nigga hahhhhhahha. Retard

y doe?

Yeah its sad. Apparently though theres hardly any SAA casualties because they withdrew on time.

Hard to say if it was a good or a bad move for us though. In each case its a good sign that they appear to have gathered some intelligence about the jihadists reinforcements size and acted on it

I believe it said "to" 15%, but i'm no dite because it spunds outrageous

Actually, they managed to restore a jet from a museum and it took part in at least 2 sorties hahahahhhhha retard

I think Russia did Ukraine a service by preventing it from joining the EU

Look at things like censorship mass migration Brexit etc that hadn't quite hit the fan back when Ukraine wanted into EU. They should thank Russia for being able to walk down the streets and not get raped or beheaded

Sure*
Spuns*

Fucking phone posting, ugh

doesn't even matter, it's a temporary setback. Rebels in Latakia are done, finished, it's over for them. within a few days we'll hear about SAA retaking these points

If they could push back the SAA so far it means they still have a lot of manpower there

>Why the fuck would it be Ukraine. Separatists have no airforce nigga hahhhhhahha. Retard (You)

Because Putin's presidential plane flew along the same flightpath just 10 minutes earlier?

Leave the shitposting to us Aussies, shitstain, at least we're good at it.

You got it all wrong. President promised trade with Europe, but being Russia's chuck he was pursaded not to join. A lot of people upset about being a cuck'd nation. So they uncucked themselves and butthurt Russians tried to fuck them over. Cuck

reminder that ISIS was made by the jews to make muslims look bad. Real muslims don't condone isis or other extremist groups

Iam pretty sure that they didnt fire a single bullet SAA left and they came.

I read 1 SAA soldier was martyred

Why would ISIS sell their enemies oil though? Sure money but they want to win right? It would seem wiser to let them run out and then take them out while they're not mechanized

I've heard that Isis is trying to recruit more people experienced in oil drilling/refining though. Cuckgary police are in full anti recruit mode especially with their shit economy and no jobs

There are videos from fighting and rebels also blew up a ammo depot from the SAA

kys turk roach. Just because you're in englistan do you think that I don't know you're one of those turkish guest workers from the 1960s or one of the descendants?

Some theories say that at the very head of ISIS there are still several old Iraqi Baath party officials behind the scenes who are in it purely for the oil money.

Such theories would go on saying that these guys obviously dont care about ISIS victory, they just want to make a buck.

Im not sure how much of this is true, just saying, food for thought.

no it doesn't. SAA and NDF have been taking their offensive slowly and avoiding major infantry engagements to minimize casualties, and it's working. Their casualties on that front have been really low considering how much of the province they've retaken.

Here you seem to have English as a second language ans I'll fix that post for you:

You got it all wrong. The president was promised trade with Europe, but being wary of Russia he was pursaded not to join the EU/NATO.
A lot of rich people in the west were very upset about missing out on all that money to be made. So they threw a revolution, and installed pro-western puppets in Ukraine, as well as a few westerners, such as (for example) American-born investment banker Natalie Ann Jaresko to maximise western profits.

The manpower came from elsewhere tho