Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here no one remembers anything we posted from thread to thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

tl;dr

Very long post

I'm a turbo loser.

I am reasonably successful but it's because I never bought into the "redpill" of blaming others for your failures. The "redpill" is just cynicism and excuse for your failures. Most people here are losers, and I have no idea why I still spend time here. Honestly, it's probably too late for you to get an office job, but look into trades. Most of all, do something with your life and make progress (even small) towards the things you want to achieve rather than stewing in failure and self-loading while blaming others.

>that picture
whoa, get a load of this successful guy.

people like you are why people dont take nigger and jew hate seriously
kys

I have a buddy from the states who is in early thirties who still lives with parents and is unable to work due illness who does the same thing. There is some truth to "redpill" stuff though.

Define being successful. I got to college, have a girlfriend and my relationship with my family and friends is pretty good. I don't know if I am successful, but I am definitely happy.

About four or five years ago I was pretty much like you, though. I am not sure exactly when or where everything changed. What I do know is nothing will change to you, OP, if you keep coming here to complain about how miserable you are.

>then what do I do
I don't fucking know. But posting on Sup Forums about how much of a failure you are won't help.

everyone agrees with the general stereotypes but only losers have time to complain

I saw Colbert make a joke about all late-night hosts being middle-aged white men and then he finished it off with "well it must be a successful model" or something like that

the black pianist was laughing but stopped at that part, probably didn't find the finish funny

all the rich liberals believe in the stereotypes but act like they don't and mostly just don't have time to complain and don't want to risk anything

Neither but I'm ugly so anything i do really doesn't matter.

There must be a happy medium or optimum in between. Both sides just seem self-destructive.

I'm a neet loser who have never visited another country so I make up for it by browsing Sup Forums.
I want to die so fucking badly.

how old are you?
I was a NEET for two years after high school.

none of this shit really matters in the long run, I mean shit it won't be long before we'll have AI

Not even with your school or high school?
lol

Successful as in "I'm in the top 15% of individual earners" and it's my first job out of college. I'm self sufficient and don't live with my parents waiting for tendies. I am renting an apartment and paying off a car. I will be debt free in two years.

you live in fucking Denmark
just hop on a train and come here. Or how about Sweden

I'm saying it was a dumb picture to prove your point.

do you have gf?

ive had lots of friends and am capable of making new ones because my self esteem is good
but its just so much bother to talk to them and figuring out what the fuck they want and what i want from them
good ones are all convicted or leaving or dead

I feel like a big part of it is that autists and losers, in general are drawn to stuff like this. Normalfags are occupied with their life and don't have the time or care enough to waste their time with this stuff for better or worse. It doesn't help that autists who never go out much tend to lock themselves into echo chambers on the internet either that only reinforce their autistic beliefs. This, of course, applies to all sides.

Yes but we may not last because she still it's in college for two more years and it seems silly to stay together when we haven't even been together for two years. She was open to the idea of letting me have sex with other women but that is bound to end badly. She's great though.

NEETs are winners, wageslaves are losers.

I'm a freelance faggot and /trv/fag.

On a long-term trip overseas. Will be back at home in January, at which point I'll re-enroll in university and finish my degree.

>leeching off of your parents is being a winner in italy

>A

>FUCKING

>SAMEFAG

@77612467
no u

>be me
>graduated from top-tier uni in UK w/ years of releant work experience, shining star of dept
>go to grad school in different cunt, supervisor is a sociopath and living situation is hellish, sink into extreme depression
>quit, get contract at huge software co in lucrative field after months of searching
>contract ends after 4mo, stuck in ridiculously expensive area coasting by on SO's meagre 9/11 money
>still searching after countless interviews and close calls, some cos don't even contact me after final interview
>spend all day applying and browsing Sup Forums
>would have had a great life if i'd just stayed in the UK