How did this show make Sup Forums so butthurt that they wanted it cancelled?

How did this show make Sup Forums so butthurt that they wanted it cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sam's meltdown was embarrassing honestly. Hope he'll be ok. Tim really should get his show back for him for some reason.

Sam breaking down is funny

His fans are annoying and them being upset is funny

Pretty much it

any good clips from this show?

It's a hit or miss show. Some bits work others don't. Here are my favorite skits
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU

lelddit newfags didnt like it because it was "right wing"

>implying he broke down

>My idol never has low points

>Its all just 97 layers of Irony

Im pretty sure the only people who dislike the show/sam are butthurt nonwhites

>How did this show make Sup Forums so butthurt that they wanted it cancelled?
Probably the rampant shilling for it all over Sup Forums earlier this year. I've never seen it, haven't watched adult swim in 5 years, but the butthurt over his show getting canceled is delicious.

So we're all on the same page, we mean when he phoned in Tim Heidecker's show, right?

yea, lashing out like an entitled brat, doing the fake laughter, sad

Honestly I discovered MDE through the rampant shilling last year. I'm a fan of the group, but I can't deny the blatant shilling.

I don't have any comments about his show but if I was a professional in the performancefilm industry and all I knew about Sam was that interview, I wouldn't want to hire him because he seems so tough to work with.
Tim is right about saying that Sam has a strong fanbase and shouldn't be so upset.

Exactly. Tim was trying to tell him he's faced rejection, and try to dust yourself off and begin again and stuff and Sam was too busy feigning laughter and saying "yeah ok" and stuff to even listen.

because it triggered them in their safe space

This

It was to much truth for Sup Forums to handle

The same why everyone on Sup Forums supported trump: for the butthurt

Because Sam Hyde is unfunny

I did like when Sam called out Glendale/California as a safe space from the real world. Also how Sarah Silverman can apparently do blackface but if Sam does he's literally hitler.

He compared it to Beverly Hills, which it is not. It's middle class. The fact that Sam thinks anything remotely around LA means out of touch elite says more about him.

Fuck you, Tim. GET MY SHOW BACK!

He does though

But he didn't face rejection. He faced sabotage.

>Tim Hediecker literally got stabbed in the back by a nigger

Funniest story i've heard all day

I enjoyed the show because it was something original. Some of the humor was good. Not sterile.

>He faced sabotage.
>by his own cancerous fanbase

If it's so nice and middle class why don't you buy one of the 3 million dollar homes they have there

No, he faced business. Advertisers, bosses, responsibility.

It's entitled participation medal thinking that he somehow deserves his show no matter what. The free market deemed otherwise.

Epic reaction image bro. You and le Joker got me but good.

>GIVE ME MUH SHOW BACK
>HEALTH INSURANCE
>YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums AND RUDDIT

>>because it triggered them in their safe space
>>It was to much truth for Sup Forums to handle

lol

more than half of the bits aired weren't actually funny, that's the problem. the show wasn't good overall. some parts were great, and others were just fucking terrible and unfunny.

>Sup Forums took it down

You mean tumblr

Why the fuck would a Sup Forums board take down 4kino?