Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFkgnnG_M3Y
youtu.be/rq2a6v0kjJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=scT7jOOHXdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sell Nerman
>replace him with Paulinho

Topjej

Imagine signing Tottenham Hotspur's worst-ever player and celebrating it as a success.

> sex generates life
Kek

>b-b-b-but uefalona will know how to spend 200 million wisely!!11!!11!

I think it translates to Sex is Life, not sex generates life.

DON'T IGNORE ME YOU FUCKING FOREIGNERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Win 200mi
>Can't buy a decent player

Yes but its a Play on words

CHI

>get 280 million euros
>spend it on paulinho to keep those brazilian jersey sales going

They could, but they're being cheap as fuck about it.

I like Paulinho, he's a good player, don't know where the hatred for him among europeans come from. Also, he's not a substitute for Neymar, he's a defensive midfielder.

no, it literally means sex is life, implying something like having sex is needed to enjoy life. it's an advertisement for men who have problems getting hard

You don't need to be an expert to know this is a bad deal. What the fuck are they thinking?

Are they just retarded or plain corrupt? Jesus Christ I don't even care much for barca but this is just sad.

I'm starting to believe the sabotage conspiracy
Didn't they hire someone recently who is an outspoken halalista?
Someone copy paste that post by Iceland a month ago

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

holy shit that is so unprofessional

Doesn't Seri have a 40 million release clause? Hell I'm sure there are many much better players who are both younger and cheaper.

They're not being cheap they're just fucking retarded.

Yes I know, I can speak spanish. But sex is also the means to create life. And thus its a bit of a play on words

Of course it's corrupt. There's nothing with big bucks involved that isn't (((corrupt))).

They're being a mixture of the two. Cheap and retarded when it comes to Dembele. Dortmund said they want upwards of €120m, and their first bid was €70m with €40m in bonuses, which included shit like winning a BdO.

Guangzhou paid €14 million for this guy. Two years later Barca pay €40.

A Chinese club actually made a profit off of one of their retarded signings.

14m is too much for this retard

>40 million for a 29 year old Chinese League player

Also, Tottenham bought him for 12 million then sold him for 19 million despite the fact that he was by far their worst player. He's like a human money-laundering machine.

This is totally based on Paulinho's convocation to Brazil NT.

I bet Bartomeu is getting money from this deal. The previous president, Rosell, is currently in prison for tax evasion and corruption in Neymar's shady deal from Santos. Bartomeu is his personal friend and was also part of his board when he was president. These men are a bunch of criminals.

>44 minutes
>losing to West Ham for 2-0

I feel that this team was bad.

Is this 100% official or is it still just speculation?

*tips tinfoil*

They were absolutely awful that season. It was the year they sold Bale, then tried to replace him with 7 new signings.

>40mill for paulinho
Barca directives are truly retarded. Once messi retires the club will go to shit

It should have been Oscar instead of him, what the fuck is Tite doing?

No, they still have Suarez, Iniesta, Busquet and Pique to save them. Once one of those leave, then they'll be finished.

Turning the Seleção into Corinthians

>Paulinho
>Adebayor
>Chiriches
Those truly were the Dark Ages

Except for Busquest's they're all 30+, even then he's 29. Not much left

Life is precious, Even us, Though our future seems grim, We will prevail

No you don't, gypsie boy. Now stop giving shitty excuses and go straight to duolingo or some shitty language site like that

Isn't that picture from the day Messi fucked up and Neymar had to save the the game alone?

same season when neymar disappeared and scored 20 goals while messi carried the team

Paulinho is a top 10 midfielder in the world, you fucking plebs

carried them to what?

The prestigious Copa del Rey

Chirches isn't too bad now desu

>the day Messi fucked up
Messi scored that day, I don't think "fucked up" is accurate. Neymar was fucking terrific though, definitely the hero of the game.

to a spanish cup and to actually finish close to madrid in the league

against the prestigious Alavés

>american flags

To play a game tomorrow against Halal. Honestly without Messi they would never suceed it. Alaves is too strong those days

Now it's Barcelona's fault that Real Madrid or Atlético didn't raech the finals?

Stick to anime

>It should have been Oscar instead of him
Oscar is trash, and Paulinho has scored a hat trick with the NT.

The win against a 10 man eibar where they had to dive for 2 penalties.

a wild messi fan boi appears

carrying the team doesn't necessarily mean the team has to win something. it just means that you were the best player of the team that season

>mfw poolinho gets forever benched on Barca
>mfw NT coach will still play him in as starter because they are long time buddies
>mfw meme magic happens and he scores the winning goal of the WC final

Does nobody want to play for Barcelona anymore?

Honestly I'd kill myself if I had to hear people speaking Catalan all day

first meme arrowing will definitely happening. remember 2014 when he had zero game time at tottenham and was dogshit in the WC? Prepare yourself for seing Giuliano unironically starting

Paulinho always plays well under Tite. Tite should just field all former or current Corinthians players anyway. Guaranteed WC invicto.

FUCK IT IM DONE
THIS CLUB CANT BE HELPED
Looks like i will exchange to support Madrid right now

>Arda Turan
>Andre Gomes
>Paulinho

when are we going to stop buying meme midfielders?

But you're... russian...

Dude, there's no excuse for losing to celta. Just as there was no excuse for barcelona to lose to the likes of alaves on the league

>there's no excuse for losing to celta

lmao there is

youtube.com/watch?v=qFkgnnG_M3Y

>implying you hear Catalan all day in Barcelona

we have been colonized by the spanish

The NT is basically corinthians, tite's buddies and neymar at this point.

That's why they're playing well. Remove nerman and add Romero, we'd be even better.

>we have been colonized by the spanish

More like colonized by Pakis

what is the excuse for this?

youtu.be/rq2a6v0kjJQ

>Oscar is trash
youtube.com/watch?v=scT7jOOHXdw

Yeah, ok...

>youn know remember tim sherwood

spain and portugal don't have that many muslims compared to france, uk or germany.

they are both brown and uncivilized, what is the difference?

He should also change the color of the jerseys to black and white. Only then will the hexa come.

The original kit was indeed black and white so we'd just go back to old style.

I like it.

Clearly you've never visited to Barcelona
Kek true, but hey the doner kebab is good

>that one goal from fucking 5 years ago

back when I thought that this lazy cunt would be something

lads they bought Vermaelen not too long ago they are retarded
I wouldn't even go to barca in this state t b h

>Paulo Dybala and Coutinho
>Paulinho
Really activates the almonds.

>Unironnically rating Oscar
Paulinho is better than him.

Dude, Oscar is good, maybe not really good, but he's one of the bests Brazil have right now in his position. the NT should be

Diego Souza
Marcelo
Thiago Silva
David Luiz
Dani Alves
Casemiro
Lucas
Oscar
Coutinho
Neymar
Gabriel Jesus

This team would destroy everything in its path.

What is the excuse for this? lmao

what is barcelonas endgame?

Lmao fuck off dude. Oscar is dogshit. He could have been something, but the guy has zero work rate, he just likes to fuck his sister all day

I'm sorry, the GK's name is actually Diego Alves.

>Lucas
Fifa is not real life.

I thought Paulinho is like 25-26 yo
But really, 40m for 29 yo brazillian?
They must be High right now

What? Now Lucas is not a good player? Fuck off, who do you want in his position? Some fucker who plays in the brazilian league? We can't keep picking players playing in Brazil to go to the NT, they play against mediocre teams, we should pick the ones playing in Europe against the big and stronger clubs. Lucas and Oscar are good (they're not excellent like Neymar or Coutinho) but they also have experience playing against strong teams and they can also shine sometimes.

>Souza not Alves
>Lucas
>Oscar not Firmino

kill yourself

So it's settled. Corinthians will win the 2018 World Cup.

>sucking european cock this much
Garbage players playing against good teams doesnt make them good. Also Ligue 1 is shit and Lucas still fucks up in that league

This is what FIFA does to people's brains.

Why did you ignore the other question? Who do you think is better than Lucas right now to take his position in the NT? There's literally no one as skilled and experienced as him right now. and he's even Neymar's friend, this is good for the team's chemistry.

is this man able to play one match without embarrassing himself and the game in general?

Yes?

Wtf do you mean in his position? Tite's formation is different than PSG's formation. The midfield has been good the way it is with tite and the only truly garbe tier player is Renato Augusto. Willian is much better than Lucas. Stop playing FIFA.

>no one as skilled and experienced as him
He's a pace baby who can't even make a difference in Ligue 1. He doesn't backtrack to cover the wingers, which Tite demands. His crossing is subpar. He's a budget Nerman, and Willian is better with more stamina to backtrack.

Oh yeah, everything is so great under Tite, right? That's why we lost the Superclásico to Argentina and have difficult dealing with shitty south american teams like Colombia.

>shitty teams like Colombia
>Colombia
>unironically 2nd in the qualifiers

lmao gtfo here kiddo