So theyl has got her in a video again and once more blatant occultism [look at here tattoo and the shirt is a lion of...

so theyl has got her in a video again and once more blatant occultism [look at here tattoo and the shirt is a lion of course, now you see I was right about the Sadye album is luciferian and this side project is too
youtu.be/FdrEIqN7bC0

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/114487073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N E W P O S T

look at the tat @ 1:02

look at 1:02 for tat

how did you fucking newpost??

power of satan

nice video, m8 had a nice wank. very sexy

no nipples this time? too bad

i like this new version, way sexier and better track

this is the nips version, i guess youtube took it down
vimeo.com/114487073

hey buddy, chill with all the satan nonsense

some fag makes horrible aphex twin ripoff shit with that video of this slut showing her tits inversed in final cut

clean the way out your ears, sounds nothing like aphex

another exmpal of MKUltra destroying s pretty girl who only wanted to have attention maybe

she has makes career now as debauchery of choked and ropes and sodomy and this evil music was gatewayt into. you see sexy moves on the video and think what is hot, but she is like a devil taking life from you and the music is replacement for the voice of all knowing god

some real payoff you get to be in the vidseo and then the darkness consumes you and you are a sex prop and programmed by the dark collaboration of a class we are only beginning to kow becuase they have hidden. they hide sound vibration in music that is like a waveform we feel but can;'t hear and it causes discomfort and anxiety n depression and will lower or raise the sex drive, so we go to ruin. this musician has been hit hard lately with this and ruined and the is a warning that not genre is safe anymore

the plan is complete ewhne everyone wants to be a star and play with the blood. it is so close

it is truth, she is to lead you ti ruin

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

lions don't sleep over the opinions of sheep

as above so below tattoo on her wrist

cia frequency musical vibration destruction of your soul in this hell music and sex demon videoi

erase it all from streaming apple how can you tolerate the satanic freqs that are causing people to become ill and lose hope, doc deem [demon! and bengalfuel all the same, all coming from same group working with mKultra monarch girls for videos and covers it is all this evil twist, i am so disgusted they are ruining my favoreite genre ambient was so peaceful

glass olive the model and was she not in gthe bengalfuel video in 2014 and then right after became a pirnstar because this satanism overtakes, i blame the music! they must have programmed her to set up what thy would do with this band and its evil side oprjects

okay just checked out a few seconds of the song wow it sounds like pure shite

why argue about this shit, or is it cause some lady showed her tits in a video? lol

do you believe that basically anything even remotely occult = satanic?

as above, so below is a hermetic principle from the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, a notorious historical fake, which was originally thought to have originated from the time of Moses or before. later archeologists discovered it was from only the 17th century or later. something to that effect.

"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing."

i also responded to you here: