Daily reminder that you can get 10 years in prison for defending yourself in Bongistan

Daily reminder that you can get 10 years in prison for defending yourself in Bongistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv3HMeOtyHg
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/20/man-jailed-antisemitic-tweet-labour-mp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>don't be a goon
>bin that spoon

Yeah, it's terrible that we don't let people do this kind of damage to each other.

Daily reminder that Americans have a 1 in 5 chance of being in a mass shooting

>damage
as kids we shot the shit out of eachother all the time with bb/pellet guns and dug them out when they embedded like this. we were like 11 years old. you're just pussies

wow really makes you ____

lol stick a fork in you gayboys

(((They))) wants us helpless so thier dark ghoul proles can slaughter us.

Americans have notoriously weak BB guns

boy, britbongs must have really weak hearts.

its almost like he was being sarcastic

Fucking jocks.

why don't all Brits just become criminals, then? Since criminals clearly have more rights.

Why are you searching self defence laws in fucking suffolk? lmao

You can get the same in Clapistan, the reason people get imprisoned for it is that they misunderstand the legal definition of self defence, which isn't 'as long as he threw the first punch s'all good'.

>as kids we shot the shit out of eachother all the time with bb/pellet guns and dug them out when they embedded like this

Americans really do raise their children to murder each other in schools.. Also if I'd do that with my pellet gun people would likely be seriously injured or worse. What kind of shit airguns do you people have?

They want you scared and compliant. They don't really care if you live or die.

They brought back the feudal system.

Probably the same airguns most people I know with one have; a dinged up hand-me-down .177 piston action Bisley or something. I've literally shot myself in the head with one and barely felt it, the muzzle velocity on the normal poorly maintained plinkers people keep in the shed is terrible.

They pump (think like a shotgun) which pressurizes air (think like a bicycle pump)

Our rule was generally 5 pumps. It shot a bb fast as fuck, it stung like a bitch, but didn't break skin most of the time. 5 pumps is about halfway for the kind of gun we all had

You can also shoot people with a legally owned shotgun and not face any charges.

>UK
>ten years

You could not get 10 years unless you killed a nun with an axe then pissed on the judge.

Some of the old one's from my grandpa's inheritance have weak springs and pistons, but the ones that have been properly maintained I still wouldn't trust not to maim people.

Besides, shooting at people with rifles is just bad form, air or not.

Ah, I know those shitty pump things. They're not exactly in the same league as the pellet guns people here tend to have (not that it's very common though). Mine is just a single-loading rifle with a large spring loaded piston. You charge the rifle, load a .177 pellet (will not fire BBs obviously) and fire it at 1000fps.. It's small caliber, but hardly a toy.

It could break the skin and cause a very nasty infection
youtube.com/watch?v=gv3HMeOtyHg

test

Did i mistakenly end up on Sup Forums?

The law is if some guy swings are you with his fist and you break out your baton/knuckduster/catears or whatever and beat him into the curb.

You can defend yourself with 'reasonable force'. As in, you defend yourself until you are able to run away or the opponent is no longer a threat.

It's to stop you smashing somebody up and going "it was self defence guvvnor!!".

If somebody punches you and you punch them back, that's legal.

If somebody punches you, then you pick up a brick and cave his skull in, that isn't illegal.

>b-b-b-ut self defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Some of the old one's from my grandpa's inheritance have weak springs and pistons, but the ones that have been properly maintained I still wouldn't trust not to maim people.

Yeah a well maintained and relatively modern air rifle could cause a fairly nasty injury, I'm just saying that when a lot of people think of air rifles they're thinking of the poorly maintained ones their dad got misty eyed over and dragged out of the attic.

>Besides, shooting at people with rifles is just bad form, air or not.

Definitely, there's no reason for poor discipline, even if the gun is pissweak.

Jesus you fucking faggots make me laugh.

I know there's a hardcore set of people in Britain and Scotland but christ that's pathetic.

>thinking this is indicative of anything other than some dumb bitch in control of their social media

>B-but excessive force feels so good!

Yeah that doesn't come off as sarcasm coming from you, kraut.

>Britain and Scotland

I'm not even going to correct you. Just kill yourslef. This level of ignorance is not acceptable from someone with an interent connection

>Britain and Scotland

>Not using airsoft
>Not full auto pelting the poor kids who can only afford shitty guns

Casuals

Yep. You can get arrested for carrying a lemon m8s.

A fucking lemon.

airsoft guns are not airrifles though.

Can you own paintball guns on that godforsaken inbred island?

Literally this.

I raped my sister when she was ten and served less than three years.

Justice system is a fucking joke.

>what is a pellet gun
sure it uses compressed air but thats hardly an airsoft gun

Over 1J muzzle energy - get a licence!

I raped your sister when she was ten too, I only got 4 months.

>Over 1J muzzle energy - get a licence!

Goddamnit I forgot about that. British laws are insane... I hope they don't start that bullshit here too.

What do you do when the person is bigger then you, can most likely kill you with one punch, and wont stop?

I always knew that slut was messing around on me

Pray to allah and big ben to save you

>getting raped
>sound off rape alarm
>more muslims come to join in the fun

yeah but you need some sort of license to get ones that look like real guns i think

Watch, the pendulum will swing the other way later.

>bongistan woman getting raped
>sounds off rape alarm
>bongistan "men" come running
>no one can help because violence is wrong
>bongistans politely ask the mudslime to stop raping
>muslim stops thrusting for a second
>"whoa mate that's pretty racist"
>bongistans apologize
>police come
>bongistanis thrown in prison for hate speech

>pablo tries to be funny

It's like a call to prayer.

Fuck off before I put in an anonymous tip for your bicycle tire.

wew bongs absolutely BTFO

What about Tony Martin?

damn.....

You can also get your head stomped in by any Russian if play the hard man.

Good ol' mannslaughter

All these cuck replies to this post claiming to be SUPER DUPER TOUGH
WE WUZ TOUGH N SHEEITZ
WE WUZ SHOOTING EACHOTHER AND FUCKING EACHOTHER N SHIEETZ
Fucking retards stfu that shit looks painful as fuck. That shit went to the bone

I forgot

>1 post from this ID

Woah did you just assume that oppressed muslim minority gender? That shit can get you booked and fined $250k Pablo.

A pellet gun is different than a BB gun. The anons are probably talking about BB guns.

Don't you mean £250k?

No, pretty sure it's either $60k compensation or $250k fine.

JUST SAY THE KIKES FAGGOT

Meanwhile in reality.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/20/man-jailed-antisemitic-tweet-labour-mp

KEK