Brit/pol/ - Muslim Rape Gangs are a part of British Culture Edition

Calderdale Muslim Rape Gang
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS FOR VOTE LEAVE

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/TSEofPB/status/743527038812819456
twitter.com/elliegoulding/status/743867091929993216
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450
youtube.com/watch?v=_XIDIXMywqE
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
mises.org/library/godfrey-bloom-what-brexit-means
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If anyone here is feeling emotionally unbalanced and lonely, if anyone here feels the urge to assassinate a politician after immersing themselves in white-supremacist/nationalist sub-cultures.

Reach out for help

Not even joking.

The smaritans are really helpful and you can always contact your local gp (they usually have "emergency appointments" available on the day or day after you contact them)

>You will never be able to tell your children that you fought in the Battle of the Thames
Why even live?

3rd for crashing this EU

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

There will be a poll at 01:00 tomorrow: twitter.com/TSEofPB/status/743527038812819456

Stand up for the Queen

To make Britain great again...

REEEEEEEE

twitter.com/elliegoulding/status/743867091929993216

9494 sick

Millennial liberals on faceberg literally believe this:

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450

>444 members of parliament, across all party lines support remaining in the EU! There's some situations where the public just can't be trusted to make the right decision. I don't think toff Cameron is going to listen and cancel the referendum because it might go the way the tories want and come out with a leave result, but it's pretty clear what the expert opinion is in this case. We shouldn't get to vote on this and should be following the experts! If people vote to leave the EU, they're effectively betraying their MP. Someone also did that yesterday, too.

lmao you guys won't leave the EU.

Ultra-based.

Lad most of us here aren't white nationalists but just pro-Britain anti-wog.

I made some OC. What do you chaps think? We have to focus our meme sorcery to help us out on Thursday

Anyone got any last minute campaigning planned for the rest of the week?

Lads, when's Are Juncker visiting?

How will the Samaritans help me do in Corbyn?

Before you pick up the gun.

Pick up the phone.

>twitter.com/elliegoulding/status/743867091929993216

Dumb Jew with a shit voice.
Seriously, her voice fucking sucks. The only thing more confusing than Ellie Goulding having a career in music is Lily Allen having a career in music.

why are you surprised, this is a war between the people and the establishment, 90% of celebs will want to remain

If I vote for Brexit will more Labour MPs get murdered?

>mfw brexit isn't going to happpen
Jah bless you Jane

literally:
>Hitler ate sugar

They're just sore losers.
Even if it got 100,000 votes, the debate date would be in like 2 months time.

Am I supposed to know who this is?

Were you here last May?

Twitter is a left wing place. It always has been, don't expect anything less from it.

Not even surprised

Lily Allen isn't confusing when you realise her father got her in.

OC WITH LOVE FROM /TRUMPGEN/
FIGHT ON LADS

Day before the referendum?

London is so embarrassing

I'd fucking hope so.
Basically the way it functionally works is that you get your number plate checked and they send you a charge to the address registered to your plates if you're in between 8am to 5pm, monday to friday.

It's SUPPOSED to be to calm traffic and pay for improving the situation but it's just about as bad as it was when it began, and the zone keeps expanding.

If all the traffic disappeared I'd hope to fuck they'd remove it, the greedy cunts

> Democracy is bad!
> People shouldn't get to decide what's good for them!

Even if we get out it doesn't matter. In a few decades the older generations will die, and people currently on the student room will be voting.

Hello, lads. News from Spain: yesterday a right-wing TV channel interviewed based García-Margallo, our very candide and no-nonsense Minister of Foreign Affairs. Since Brexit is kind of a hot topic these days (we're still a bit busy with our own coming elections this 26th) the journalists didn't want to miss their chance to hear Margallo's take. And he didn't disappoint.

- Brexit is most likely going to happen. The recent murder didn't shake the polls all that much and the sentiment of the UK population has been known for a long time.
- Brexit won't be the end of the EU. Far from it. He said that the next steps were to "unify" the debt from all countries (he mentioned something like 60% European debt, 40% national debt). He specifically mentioned how the 13 original American colonies became the USA after unifying their debt. He's a federalist and wants the United States of Europe.
- UK doesn't want to be Norway (EFTA) or Switzerland. They want to be Canada.
- After Brexit some countries will want to either leave or renegotiate their inclusion in the EU. He mentioned Poland and some Eastern countries.
- Cameron puzzles him. He got lucky with the Scottish referendum and wanted to do the same thing with the EU referendum. It's not going to work because EU sucks at referendums. Margallo knows for a fact that Cameron wants to stay in the EU, but he screwed up. The disconnection process will take around 2 years.
- Gibraltar will push for co-sovereignty. They will have no other choice. One of the guys present (actually an ambassador) asked Margallo if Brexit would mean that Spain could again close the fence to Gibraltar (like we did during the Franco dictatorship). Margallo answered that "Yes, they would be outside the EU borders. I'm not saying we want to do it or that we will, but we could".

The rest of the interview was pretty much about our local politics and whatnot. You can watch the whole thing here: youtube.com/watch?v=_XIDIXMywqE (go to 1:10:00)

That's the spirit!

maybe they could help you find a way to deal with your anger in a more constructive fashion.

regular exercise, healthy eating and avoiding alcohol has been scientifically proven to help with these things.
Maybe you could go on vigorous walk

she's a B-list celebrity

Jackpot trips

Post yfw
>Junker assassinated by PRO BREXIT WHITE BNP NATIONALST WHO SHOUTS AVE MARIA
>Remain win by 20 point lead
>Merkel installed as President of the entire EU with powers expanded due to right wing threats
>Ukip disband
>Labour take the next election
>Trump dies of heart attack
>Hillary wins
>penn loses
>JUSTin leaf burns Canada to the ground

JUST

off to bed lads

pl0x don't let my thread about the new rape gang die

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

Remain support nosedive's after Cox's death.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450
>Deadline 2 September 2016

What is the point?

Yep, twitter is a guardianista and left wing sanctuary. Remember, they predicted a green party government and labour opposition based on twitter and facebook activity for the last GE.

>Yes, they would be outside the EU borders

Gibraltar always has been, as they're a British overseas territory. The EU rules don't apply.

Doesn't the Out lot look a lot more fun..?

>bar Blessed

The leader of the party created to make Britain leave the EU supports Brexit? Its over remain is going to win, Brexit will never succeed in light of that news.

>(((goulding)))

Hi brit/pol/ ignorant potato here.

If you guys leave will I really need a passport to visit the six counties? How else will Ireland be affected?

Ta

did they ask him anything about the Catalans?

These last two days have really hammered home to me a few points -
1. There exists a proportion of right wingers who are so fucking stupid that they literally fuck everything up for causes they support.
2. Said people congregate in groups which are also so fucking stupid that they fuck everything up at critical junctures
3. Said groups are literally infested with undercover leftists (see the SPLC being able to get fucking receipts on Maim's financial history)
God fucking damn it. I'm so depressed now. Just faggots shitting the bed for all of us.

>Godfrey Bloom (and Jeff Deist): What Brexit Means
mises.org/library/godfrey-bloom-what-brexit-means
>Here to discuss Brexit is Godfrey Bloom, the great un-PC British politician who was a member of the European Parliament—where he sometimes quoted Rothbard to an uneasy audience of continental technocrats. Jeff Deist and Bloom discuss the odds of whether the "leave" campaign will be successful, whether the ECB's failure to prevent sovereign debt crises in Europe influences the vote, whether Brexit would cause actual Eurozone countries to follow suit, and what Mises had to say about theoretically taking self-determination and secession down to the individual level.

No. You didn't prior to the EU existing.

The Republic and the UK have a privately agreed work and travel agreement.

>If you guys leave will I really need a passport to visit the six counties? How else will Ireland be affected?

No

Blessed wants OUT lad

>betraying your MP

MPs duty is to serve the people, if the people want to leave then the MP's have to deal with that

>the former held a speech that was absolutely revolting

I couldn't believe what I was seeing he might as well have just said

>"Jo Cox was firmly pro-EU and if you don't vote to remain, which would have been her wishes, you might as well be spitting on her corpse and pissing on her children"

I can't fucking wait for this cunt to stand down, preferably him and Gideon marched out with their hands on their head.

Before you end your life, bin that knife.

>not legally binding

Anybody on twatter here needs to push the narrative that the remain campaign capitalising so much on molesting the dead body, when the man was mentally ill and their claiming he represents the brexit campaign when Britain First has been disavowed and criticised by the official leave campaign, disgusted people so much they flocked to leave.

We're not voting leave, because Remain will indefinitely stall campaigning now due to the murder, will turn the MP's funeral (which is also on her fucking birthday, god damn it) into one big Remain rally, and will scare people away from leave by invoking literally Hitler and skinheads.
It's all fucking over.

I hope so! I just took this from Twitter.

You don't understand UK politics

Fuck off

Davey already said that "Out is Out, In is In".

He can't really pull back from that commitment without Boris crashing his government

>- UK doesn't want to be Norway (EFTA) or Switzerland. They want to be Canada.
No one fucking knows what Britain will be like after an exit.
The Brexit side have been vague. This has its disadvantages - lots of people want to hear concrete paths for trade and whatever. It also has its advantages - e.g. Schauble, the German FinMin, recently said the UK would not be able to join the EEA; this pours cold water over any Brexiteers who would have argued for EEA membership after a Brexit, although they of course would argue that Schauble is bluffing (which might indeed be true).

Maybe, but you're not part of the Schengen zone so it won't really matter.
If we detect a lot of Euros trying to go into Norn Iron, and then to rest of the UK, we'll prolly work with you to deal with it.

Nothing's really going to happen.

>the brexit lads led by big boris couldnt take on the entirety of europe for our freedom
good one

This is cherrypicked as fuck

>No John Cleese

No one on the IN side even comes close to based Cleese

don't retards realise nothing is concrete in politics and the future?

Why are you surprised entertainers are left wing

>quoting Rothbard
Based.

You do realize it's just a referendum and nothing will change if leave wins?

Yup. He mentioned that even though things are getting quiet, Catalan nationalism is still a problem in Spain. He was pretty emphatic on his distate on Podemos wanting to give Catalans a referendum and how that goes against the Spanish constitution.
García-Margallo actually had a debate with Junqueras (leader of the main Catalan independentist party) on the Catalan regional tv some months ago explaining why the whole independence thing was retarded. He wasn't that bad.

>tfw if we Leave I'm just gonna claim my Irish passport and cuck Europe anyway

>No. You didn't prior to the EU existing.

There were border controls though. And they said on the news they would be back.

Holy Fuck, we have to vote Leave now to get away from that. And fuck you dagos, get away from Gibraltar.

nice meme

>the united states, the very thing we're fighting against becoming, doesnt understand island politics
colour me shocked

Word dog

Unless the EU makes you change the ruling, the prior agreement still stands.

Not a well known or respected polling company - take it all with a pinch of salt.

When her husband, who isn't an MP, goes to give her eulogy - which will be broadcast LIVE and reported by all media outlets - he's going to say we should vote Remain. For her memory.
That is going to be the moment the campaign gets fucked. The funeral will be the day before the ref.
Please, for your health, start preparing for this scenario.

An argument from Nige and Boris is that there will be closer ties with Commonwealth countries if we leave the EU, including immigration.

As an IT worker, I'm afraid they will bring Pajeet to replace me for cheap under a points based system like it is being done in America today.

That's one of the main reasons I'm voting remain, there are more people outside of the EU then inside coming to the country TODAY. Immagine when we open the doors under a point based system.

I'd rather share the office with some Polish people who I can go out for drinks with than with Pajeet or Mohammed who don't drink and accepts payments in peanuts.

so many fucking actors.
of course the want the EU it's in their benefit.

Brexiteers, how would you respond to this?

>this happened only 2 days ago

Can't believe it. Feels like months ago.

The fact is that there's no will on either side of the border to stop people from the RoI going to NI, I doubt any serious measures would be taken.

>And they said on the news they would be back.
Source.

If he does that, the Remain campaign will look stupid and try to distance themselves from that.

That will completely backfire m8

Personally I want us to be like a blend of Switzerland and Japan.

i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a brexit supporter since june of last year, when it took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of brexit's campaign.

i used to be a brexit supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start to #bomb4islam...

No it's very unlikely to change. Our agreement has nothing to do with the EU's free movement policy and we're not going to start rocking the boat on that issue after Ireland finally calmed down.

It isn't retarded to want to know under what terms we would be trading with the EU after a Brexit. The lead campaigners for brexit have refused to say which path they want to take. They have instead relied on logical, but much more vague assertions like German car manufacturers won't want to stop trading with us, or whatever.
Like I said, this has its advantages and disadvantages.

The Brexit side could have been talking with the EU about what kind of trade deals they'd like in particular, but they haven't done that.

THe point is, the Brexit people don't refer to any particular pieces of legislation or laws that would be used to set up a concrete, new trading relationship. This worries some people.

>We become Canada
>Older generations die out and Gen Z elect a Justin Trudeau-tier PM only 10x more retarded "Because it's 2020!" and Britain is obliterated.
Still a more dignified death than the EU superstate.

He'll only be replaced if he isn't good at his job and therefore was susceptible to being sacked anyway. With the points-based system, there would be no financial benefit to the employer to replace him because they would not be coming here on lower wages.

Any brits could educate what would happen after brexit wins?
Didint had much time to folow it.

>actually typing that
Have fun in the party van

Wait, Bob Hoskins will help you assassinate a politician if you call him?

Same. Japan seems to have the best thing going, but in Europe I'd most like to be like Switzerland, with its bilateral agreements.

Actually, fuck that, I'd most like to be an autarky, but that is way off.

>unify" the debt from all countries (he mentioned something like 60% European debt, 40% national debt

4 WORDS --- Deutsche Bank in Trouble.
Think Lehmans only bigger.