Do you enjoy listening to the band called Built To Spill?

Do you enjoy listening to the band called Built To Spill?

yeah theyre pretty good

i like perfect from now on and nothing wrong with love a lot

that's a big beard

Yeah they're super good live, too. Center of the Universe especially just was off the chain.
Side note: why can't I post any threads like is anyone else having this issue

Your ai gf is a big beard.
Faggot

theyre from my hometown and ive seen them live 6 or 7 times, one time with Daniel Johnston and another as an acoustic set. Doug signed my copy of Perfect From Now On. Hes a great guy and theyre a great band that care a lot about their fans. also, theres nothing wrong with love is a 10.

Jim Roth builds fuzz pedals under the name Jerms. Top quality clones of vintage circuits.

You might as well listen to Halo Benders, Caustic Resin, and Tree People for starters

They're quite good. Their sound doesn't go with where my life is now, but it's good music for if you're like a skinny white kid in a suburb in Ohio or Nebraska or Vermont and going through your first serious relationship or breakup, especially capturing the way the seasons feel in places like that and the romantic mood to it.

Perfect From Now On is my favorite album of all time, so I would say yeah I like them. Very cool group of unpretentious guys who enjoy the music they play

>unpretentious
>lead guy literally has a beanie and a meme beard

4 u

He was like literally the first indie guy with a "meme beard"

They are pretty awesome. Doug Martsch is way cooler than J Mascis.

>They're from my hometown
Same here. I saw them when they opened for modest mouse

yea i always end up going back to them every couple months, saw them live a while back and they sounded a little.... deflated but still happy i went

Perfect From Now On shouldn't be as good as it is

Yep and they put on a great live show too. Plus you get to see one of the members of Duster IRL

yep, good shit, next question

their 90s discography is the best indie album run of all time