ITT: We rate each other's filters

ITT: We rate each other's filters

>c*ckmusique
c*ck detected

>paramore filter
Lmao. Pleb.

bark

I on;y have "kino" in my filter

Is Sup Forums autobanning people who use that term? I got banned for "racism" for using that term.

I don't want to see all the endless threads about the lead singer

people listen to paramore?

>filtering the word "hey"
can I get an explanation?

i dont use filters

i feel like we'd get along

hey is for horses

How do you do this? I really need it.

>Is Sup Forums autobanning people who use that term?
Hopefully

filters are for faggots, you should insult everyone that uses terms you hate instead

are any of you able to post pics now?

>Not having, Traps and Willys filtered

Raging homo you lad

t. c*ckmusique fan

browse Sup Forums a bit without the filter and you'll see it's related to the two tags below it

This. Shame and insult them into fucking off.

>kpop
>k-pop
>korean pop

these are mine

Yes! Give them attention through (You)s and bumps! that is not what they want at all! Ignoring them so their thread dies just encourages them to keep doing it

to be fair i've been trying that since the people that were angry and bitter about their virginity rather than grudgingly accepting showed up and none of them have fucked off

Hey, troglodytes! I asked you a question, and I demand an answer instead of ignorance! ()

lol check out the suicide rates among working class white teens in america and tell me i'm not doing a good job
you git gud

I fucking hate k-pop, but they're honestly the least offensive people on the board. Waifu fags and rap fags are 10x worse.

if you don't use filters then you don't care about music

fuck off

Join us in the Hayley threads and you’ll see our discussions are much more substantive than you’d think.

Paramore is unironically one of the best rock bands.

>not coming into their threads, calling them plebs, telling them to fuck off, and saging when you post

Are you going to answer my question? HOW. DO. I. USE. FILTERS?

In the top right click settings, scroll down to Filtering and Post Hiding