Tfw you have to endure the annoying subtitles while watching a movie in the cinema

>tfw you have to endure the annoying subtitles while watching a movie in the cinema

>keep getting distracted by minor errors in the subtitles
>keep thinking about how you would translate it better, more than you are thinking about the movie

Yeah that's a real problem

Agreed. Just hate it.

>have to endure having half the screen covered in text because subs in both finnish and swedish

wait what? there's people in those countries who can't speak english?

do you mean kids movies?

>subtitles in the cinema
what the fuck

Can't relate

?

>have to watch dubbed show
>notice the jokes that got lost in translation

all movies. english fluency isn't as high as the statistics show, it's getting lower by the year due to the shift from 90s-early 2000 global internet into 2010 onward local social media.

>not being able to watch pictures, hear sounds and read text simultaneously

How are Finns and English? You guys seem to write and read really well but when i try to talk to you guys on Discord and such your speaking is horrid.

Is that the majority or is that just the bubble people that never get out of their finn bubble?

this
i am too intelligent to worry about little things

Just close your eyes and imagine the movie

because when you write stuff you can proofread and reiterate as many times as you want until it's good enough. speaking on the other hand requires adamant fluency and the ability to spontaneously create coherent sentences on the fly which is something some of us dont have so we have to build a sentence before hand while saying ummmmmmm and then deliever it when its ready.

I have problems in talking, standing and breathing at the same time. Can only do two at a time. Don't bully

atómico, se dice atómico

>His language's dub is not better than the original

I pity you, plebs.

i can't watch movies without subtitles.
Just repositioning in a chair makes enough noise to not hear whats being said.
You can't watch with other people, because they will make sounds that cover over the movie sounds.
Not to mention all the mumbling people on screen.
Everything is unwatchable without subs.

this

If the movie is in English, I don't even look at them. If it is in another language, well, I am a bilingual brainlet, so I don't mind them.

>His language isn't the dominant language of global culture

What's it like to be so cucked that you have to spend hundreds of hours learning the language of another culture just to be relevant?