M-m-m-mega cuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

causes.anedot.com/campaigns/nehlen-victory-fund/
paulryan.house.gov/contact/email.htm
paulnehlen.com/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/28/poll-paul-ryan-is-crushing-his-trump-supporting-primary-challenger-by-73-points/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(-(-(Ryan)))?

Does this mean I can sue President Obama for his stupid executive orders then? Great to hear!

I can't believe I supported this goddamn traitor.
I pray you get ass cancer, faggot.

PAUL NEHLEN 2016

Goddamn this guy is such a fucking cuck I swear he secretly wants a Clinton presidency. And he would get BTFO of the atmosphere if the RNC tried to replace Trump with him.

So if the Recucklicans are all trying to save face with muzzies and brown people by turning on Trump, are they just conceding the presidency and the supreme court? Isn't turning on Trump essentially asking for death at this point?

Good. Now we get to watch Glorious Leader send this turd to the shitcan of history.

I don't see how Paul Ryan and Hillary Clinton are different at all.

Hypocrisy is real. Keep sucking that BBC Paul Cryin'

-(This post gives me an idea: we can use the parentheses to indicate the level of irony we're operating on when we make a post)

>Hand over the delegates, Donald.

If trump is president your tenure is over dude. Good luck even keeping your tiny seat

How can I become an alpha like trump supporters?

I think this is another example showing we're just dealing with one big establishment and they're so afraid of having a true outsider not giving in to their demands, they're not even trying to hide it anymore really.

Cuckservatives gonna cuck.

Stop sucking minority cock and being a leftist cuck?

Okay, I'll try my best!

Also there is nothing wrong with rocky dennis supporting trump. Dude probably has enough compeition getting a job without spics and H1 kick his heels too.

Where the fuck were these assholes when Obama was in office?

You show those fascists cuckboy

How hasn't this guy killed himself yet?

so alpha!

>I can sue President Obama
you sure can.
Let me know how that works out for you....

((((((((((((let's not do that you fucking retard))))eat a dick))))))

How can I be alpha like never trumpers?

>secretly
?

A blanket ban on muslims is dumb

Ban on areas we are at war/military occupations with and ban on immigrant coming from countries where they are not citizens.

Banning all is asinine

Donate to his opponent here causes.anedot.com/campaigns/nehlen-victory-fund/

Let him know what a great job he's doing here:

Use zipcode 53545-3959

Nothing wrong with this guy. I bet he is more attractive then you.

Pic related: you

Can't wait to see the back pedaling by all these cucks when Trump wins
>it's just a prank, bro!
>n-n-no hard feelings?

Nice strawman

>My gender can be very fluid
It's your brain coming out of your ears, darling.

there is literally nothing more alpha than carrying a flaming homosexual in a litter

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

The delegates deserve a wholesome conservative campaign, donald.

Reminder that Paul Ryan practically worships this dogshit novel, and assigns it as required reading for all of his staff.

How is your fanny cuck?

He is not Trannied up lol

I hate that faggot so much. He needs to get primaried so he can fuck off to some hedge fund or lobbying firm with the rest of those corrupt fucking faggot.

>alcohol
>family
>innawoods
>wants to MAGA

More alpha than you'll ever be xyr

i hope to be this alpha one day!

vi vil prompe på ham

some liberal faggot at work was preaching at how great this novel is and how great ayn rand was

what is it even about, ive never read it, only heard about it

Clean cut white guys. Still more alpha than you cucky

theres nothing straighter and more alpha then swapping spit with a homosexual

Explain yourself, why is it asinine?

> Isn't turning on Trump essentially asking for death at this point?
It could be argued that continuing to support Trump is essentially the same thing, given [Trump's] popularity numbers.

John Oliver is the king of autism

Isn't he the first person people began calling a cuckservative?

so clean cut and alpha!

Chances are your coworker isn't as much a liberal as he is a cuckservative libertarian, which is exactly the type that hoist this book up as doctrine.

The whole point of the book is about how completely unregulated anarcho-capitalism fixes literally everything wrong with the world and that humanity prospers when everyone is a selfish asswipe.

I hope president Trump squashes that cuckservative and every other one that has talked shit. Stunning to me how lock step democunts are and how republicans constantly fight each other

You can fuck right off. Paul Ryan is eloquent, physically fit, and at least somewhat principled. Things Trump will never be.

Could you wisconsonians initiate a recall election on this fucking cuck please

alpha and uncucked!

Christ one faggot really triggers you this much

Ryan has been all over the place when it comes to Trump.

>I can't support him yet
>I support him
>Well, he's kind of a racist
>In my good conscious I can't vote for him
>We'll sue him

This guy seriously needs to pick a fucking side and stick with it.

Because it is unrestrained judgement based off of absolutely no principle other than fear.

All men are entitled to support unless cause to fear arises. What you are preaching is not banning immigration but banning a religion which is counter intuitive to the very principles this nation was founded on. It is no different than the left wanting the government control your life because you are afraid of the world.

Our principles are founded on reasonable trust. Until the individual proves he cannot be trusted or we have sufficient reason to see a threat from an individual, such as we just bombed his entire family and he might want revenge, we must bear with our temperament and accept them in accordance with our principles

>ugh why wont everybody bend over and kneel before my candidate it just makes me so angry
You sound like a Bernout over on Reddit. Not much difference I guess, maybe you should go back there?

But he wont sue obama for much of what he's done? See if he did that, if he went after obama hard and then trump too, maybe I'd buy his bullshit.

He's already said he's just going to ban immigration/assylum-seeking from any nation that has been involved in a terrorist attack upon the US or our allies

...aka every single Muslim nation on earth :^)

The best part is that this is perfectly legal and within the president's existing powers to do and there's no legal grounds for challenging it except either cutting the purse strings (which they won't do) and passing new legislation changing the president's authority (which they wont get a veto-proof majority for)

Trump would rather work with Congress, but Obama has already laid the groundwork for unilateral presidential action if needed

Turnabout is fair play

He can be defeated in a primary contest in August. His opponent is Paul Nehlen donate or volunteer:

paulnehlen.com/

Send Ryan a show of support at:

Use zipcode 53545-3959

what a bunch of sissy faggots!

No, you sperg; I could give two shits if he supports Trump or not, but he needs to pick a side and stick to it. He's Speaker Of The House for christ sake; he should know where the fuck he stands politically - (Conservative Republican so he says)

Youtube channel name?

Any Wisconsin Fags in here? Please vote for Paul Nehlen. Vote this guy out on this August!

We need to make sure Paul Ryan gets voted out. This man is a Democrat in Disguise.

alpha!

DUDE AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS APPLY TO NON-AMERICANS TOO LMAO

Paul Ryan is a well-known Hillary supporter and Republican in name only. He is doing everything in his power to help the Democrats.

>eloquent
Hes a neocon shill. His whole agenda is lower taxes on his mitt romney buddies, make the middle class pick up the bill, and flood the country with 3rd world immigrants for cheap labour.

>physically fit
he looks like fucking pee wee herman

>principled
Like how he endorses trump one day then calls him a racist on national tv the next?

surely someone who is principled could not support a racist

dailycaller.com/2016/05/28/poll-paul-ryan-is-crushing-his-trump-supporting-primary-challenger-by-73-points/

Wiconsin republicans better uncuck themselves

Indonesia is not involved in terrorist acts against the US. Neither is Britain or Sweden yet those two are filled with extremist.

It is a really dumb thing to do, just ban from the places we are at war with and disallow immigration of those whom are not citizens from in the country they are immigrating from, assuming the nation has unchecked immigration.

there we go full proof, principled, and reasonable

Wow, what a loser. Spending time with your family. Why aren't you hitting up all the gay nightclubs and smoking le weed?

actually it just said government employees and liberals are fucking leeches, which is true

>against the US

OR our allies

If a single Indonesian has been involved in a terrorist attack anywhere then it is covered by that qualification

"Secretly"

>neo Sup Forums unironically defends eggman
reddit was a mistake

???
There was just an awful terrorist attack and hostage taking by isis in indonesia earlier this year.

You should realize we are at war with Islam, we will never cut the extreme from the religion. You dont take immigrants from a civilization you are at war with. People not realizing this will be our doom. Every rape in Europe, every murder is an act of war.

>let people keep their money
>have borders, but allow people willing to work to immigrate

Principled.

>pee wee herman

There's nothing wrong with having a lithe, Roman, build. Trump on the other hand looks like Jabba the Hut.

>endorses ... calls him a racist

You can endorse someone without agreeing with them. Ryan and the majority of the Republican Party are going along with this Trump fiasco only because Hillary may be slightly worse.

What a cuck

Michael Savage is going off on him right now

wow i guess im voting for hillary now, these boys aren't strong enough to handle a female president! am i right, my fellow conservative?

Wisconsinites need to vote him out. Don't know if it will happen though.

THIS
Primary is sniveling weasel!

Didn't this faggot swear an oath to support the nominee?

Never trust a guy with 2 first names.

That is very dumb unless our allies have the same policy. Right now immigrants are flooding Europe and once they get asylum in our allied countries they are free to come over in that policy.

Also what is to stop someone from saying they are not a muslim and come over?

>We are at war with Islam
No Islam is at war with us. Giving them attention just gives them credence and sympathizers. A martyr is a martyr due to media coverage, you take that away and they are just another number

The main issue we face here is tolerant people being so tolerant that they can't call violent people on their bullshit

Paul Ryan thinks he'll get the shitskin vote and become president in 2020 with all this pandering and passive aggressive anti-Trumping
Fucking retard can't see the writing on the wall, the old GOP is dead

He's from wisconsin, I live here.

He catered to the rich white liberals and neocons which all sleep together here.

They are basically a culture middle-upper class of people who are banking millions per house hold while exploiting illegal immigrants, felons and young workers at the lowest wage per hour.

Go look on the wisconsin craigs list pages, it's full of construction labor jobs offering less than 10.00 per hour.

There is a reason Trump lost Wisconsin, because it's a cuck stronghold.

Living here in Milwaukee is some sort of weird Bizarro culture. You have the work place which is full of people of all races, but outside of work everyone is segregated heavily. Blacks, Arabs, Whites, Hispanics, Asians. You can feel the tensions and xenophobia between all of them but in the work place, it's all fake smiles.

The feminism is rampant, most of the females don't know they are feminists, they simply were cultured into the behavior and mindset.

wisconsinsucksass.blogspot.com

It's not my blog but this guy is pretty much right on the spot.

We don't have good politicians here, all of them are shit, both republican and democrat. The sheriff is based tho.