Willie Meehan.

That was probably his intention, avoid all the ultimate autists

Golobkin iu are necks my friend.
WHERE ARE IUUUUUU?

Denny Moyer

>You unironically think MemeGregor can land a clean punch on Mayweather

:^)

>ay wtf this ain't like mama used to make

When the fuck will we know who is televising the World Boxing Super Series???

Must be between ITV, Channel 5 and Dave. BT and Sky won't commit to 14 dates with half of them being shit nobody cares about. Worrying that they've taken so long to get a tv deal when it's critical

Gonzales vs Inoue when? Can't wait for that fight to happen

no matter what happens against Rungvisai I'm pretty sure that's where he's headed

CANELO, BE BOLD!

Might end up on some crap channel that pays fuck all like Eurosport or Premier Sports

He has to get past Srisaket and the winner of Cuadras vs Estrada first, which is not an easy task

I'd actually like to see Inoue vs Srisaket next while Gonzalez rematches one of the Mexicans

>Inoue vs Nieves
>Rungvisai vs Gonzalez
>Estrada vs Cuadras
amazing superfly card imo couldn't ask for more

My wrists are thin as fuck but I got an athletic build mayweather style

can I still box?? im 28 btw, very lean naturally etc

i just have thin subhuman wrists measured at 14 cm and i measured 18 cm fist...

box as in train only or do you want to compete? either way it's never too late to start

Nieves is a pretty meh opponent for Inoue

*GADOOOOOOSH*

>what if he knocks me out?

Given his last performance vs Rungvisai I dont know if I still wanna see it. I think Gonzalez is on his downfall but let's see how he does in the rematch.
I had the first fight even despite Gonzalez landing more punches because he just couldnt handle strenght, size and power of Rungvisai. If Inoue lands the same way Gonzalez is going to sleep.
I'd rather see Rungvisai or Estrada/Cuadars winner vs him.

I think it's fine. All the other big names have a match scheduled already or fought recently.

>I've made a huge mistake

CANELO
BE BOLD

Why is Oscar making me fight him?

So Canelo can BE BOLD
>Be bolder is light

Canelo has been posting sad pics, while Golovkin posts pics of him working

Inoue would spark him desu

Daily reminder Canelo saved a little girl from being crushed to death

How can you hate this man?

I don't hate him, I just want him to BE BOLD.

I think it's better for boxing if Canelo wins. Can't see it though unless Golovkin looks really old in there.

Yuriokis won last night

Confirmed for being new Ali

Didn't even know he was fighting. Damn, Crawford ruined his career

But who's gonna save Canelo on September 16th?

Anyone watch another Chavez get btfo'd? It was a fun fight but none of these kids are warriors like the old man.

Yea Crawford definitely set him back. He barely one last night. I would say he probably only has one or two fights left in him. His last defeat came at the hands of a cab driver.

GGG has aged so much since that photo. Canelo is gonna out box him all night. I wouldn't be surprised if we see GGG knocked out.

I put it on TV but decided to go out before it even started. They were showing old Canelo and Golovkin fights on the Spanish fox sports though

JUST

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Typical Cuban. That'll be Rigo next year

Lol this is his grandson

Cuban boxing is the best in the world.

Ahh yes... the art of not hitting, not getting hit, getting fat and giving up after your first loss

Lazaro Alvarez is my current favorite Cuban boxer.

Arlen Lopez for me, although he hasn't been in the best form since Rio. I like Iglesias too, I think he would be a good pro

I don't hate him, I just hate how he is managed

him winning would be bad for boxing. with all his catchweigh bullshit and fines and etc etc, its too much

Castellanos may not be great but he's not a tomato can, either. He's pulled off a couple upsets before and arguably should have gotten the decision over Jezreel Corrales in his last fight

arlen lopez looked like some next-tier shit in rio, it was incredibly.
Shame he'll never be pro

shame about the chins though

Golovkin doesn't sell on PPV and he's probably only got a couple of fights left

Mind you this is a man who comes from a time where white people lynched black people for being black and a 14 year old black kid got killed for allegedly whistling at a white woman (Which he didn't actually do).

It's not surprising that he would think getting involved with white people is no good.

People have been pointing to this video to trash Ali and call him a racist, but context is everything, and it's ignorant to judge him for his opinions in 1970-whatever when he lived through the Jim Crow era of America.

He changed his opinions later in life as well, it was a reflection of the racism directed at him.

There was literally nothing wrong w/ that video. Everything he said was right.

why is /box/ so infested w/ cucks lol

This is the rest of the Mayweather Conor card...

>Badou Jack vs Nathan Cleverly
>Gervonta Davis vs Francisco Fonseca
>Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham
>Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

I have to completely agree with Dana when he criticises boxing promoters for never stacking cards. Literally who the fook are those guys? Nobodies. It's like they have to spread their only good fights over as many events as possible.

Jack/Cleverly is actually a solid fight, second one is just to add to Gervonta Davis' ko highlight reel, 3rd is generic Mayweather Promotions fighter filling in the time slot, and Porter fight will be on the free tv portion of the card

People don't pay for the undercard in boxing you only need 1 good supporting fight and they have that in Badou Jack vs Nathan Cleverly for the WBA regular Light heavyweight title. Any Brit who follows boxing would know who Jack is (Beat George Groves, drew with James DeGale) and Cleverly from his fights with Tony Bellew. Tabiti is from Mayweather's gym undefeated fighting a guy who dropped Tyson Fury. Gervonta Davis is over matched but he's one of the best young fighters in boxing.

They can stack cards in UFC because they have a monopoly, they can't go to a different company for a fight and they pay them shit.

Yeah, it stinks but it still sells. But part of the reason the UFC has deeper cards is the cheap-ass payroll - all 24 fighters on their last PPV made about 3-and-a-half million combined and that was a card with 3 title fights. Not hard to see why a guy like McGregor wants to jump ship.

Digging the cover

evening lads

just popping in to let you know Floyd sees this image when he closes his eyes at night and hears the words "you got greedy" play in his head over and over again while he clenches his sore brittle little fists and wonders why his sparring partner was able to catch him with a shot that would have been a million miles away just two or three years ago

your boy is going to sleep

Against the coked out Paddy Barnes? Nah

the ring magazine have some good cover. I'm thinking about prints some tshirt with some vintage cover

This is actually a good card.

citation needed

this

why do cuban boxers have shitty chins?

genetics

canelo really fucked up by fighting cotto for that wbc middleweight belt. Now hes going to get his 2nd loss and possibly injured really bad.

canelo is younger and faster boxing better than ever. I believe he can take this

Does Cuban genetics lead to a predisposition of SLICC addiction? Is there a link between SLICC addiction and glass chins? This must be explored further

Canelo won't get badly injured. The people Golovkin fucked up aren't in his league. Rosado - notoriously cuts easy, Kell Brook - 2 weight divisions below, Dominic Wade - a nobody who couldn't take the power and folded in 2 rounds. Martin Murray went 11 rounds with Golovkin.

>Martin Murray went 11 rounds with Golovkin.
I think that's why he picks Golovkin to win. He knows what it's like to be in there with him

>tfw canelo fucked our waifus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xY4BO_5846c

Ortiz has a pretty good chin

Has it even been tested?

lol that the whole card's entertainment value is totally dependent on whether Nathan Cleverley fancies his chances

>You got greedy
Autism in effect. Gets paid more than mcgoober win or lose. Greed was both fighters motivation to make this fight. Only got off the couch for the money. Only switched sports for the money. Potato nigger logic

Murray if nothing else is ridiculously tough. Going 11 rounds doesn't mean the fight was remotely competitive.

Doesn't need to be tested, you can just tell he has a granite chin

Apparently the Cuban sliccness is linked to their love of dancing. And I also think the glass chin meme is due to the fact that they rely so much on their feet and upper body movement as defence, which is a high risk-high reward strategy in which any lapses or mistakes can be fatal

They're solid development/stopgap fights but not one of them is actually 50-50

What are some other top tier podcast's?

Sry for bad english
>When was u when Paul die?
I was sat at home to shitpost on /box/ when Dana ring
>"Paulie is kill"
"no"

Names Gregor. Mememac Gregor.

>conner macgregger*

>LEAVE ORTIZ TO ME

youtu.be/41XXzUQyOdQ

Do believe Wilder will sleep Ortiz tbqh

Maybe if he hypnotizes him with his windmills. Wilder barely got past le black cock man