ITT: Treasonous athletes ungrateful for the chance to live in the greatest best country God ever gave man

ITT: Treasonous athletes ungrateful for the chance to live in the greatest best country God ever gave man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GLKxDWw4bs
youtu.be/xiRTgw0bFzc?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=gGghXHfdTYo
youtu.be/NIjQuxaK4Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor snowflake

did beastmode hurt your feelings?

Always liked how he was looking just slightly off camera in his player profile pic.

Fucking Bills fans. he left your team like ten years ago. get over it.

>dumb nigger does coon nigger shit

What a surprise. Seeing this dumb nigger go for 500 yards 3 TDs and a 3.5 ypc will be satisfying.

Back to Sup Forums you utter faggots, Lynch is the the most exciting player of the last 10 years

Why shouldn't he take a knee? His sport will be dead in 20 years.

Yeah

>press x to doubt

Did he take a knee or something?

I don't even care anymore tbqh.

Sat down during the anthem. No this isn't a shop, he literally was eating a banana while doing a silent protest. It's like blacks want people to stereotype them.

>fight for your countrymen's freedom of expression
>countrymen sit down during an anthem
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand.

You can get upset at someone's actions without wanting to deprive them of their freedom of expression. Not that difficult of a concept, really.

Meh, whatever. Stuff triggered me a bit at first, now just bored with it. I never viewed any of those guys as people to admire for anything other than their athletic abilities.

he was just resting

What's there to be upset about?

Just a disrepectul, unpatriotic gesture. And the exact wrong way to protest police brutality.

It doesn't start a conversation geared towards getting opposing factions to come together to reach a solution. It's too provocative and polarizing, so it just makes both sides dig in deeper with their own tribe.

>Lost the Super Bowl
>Played like shit in '15 before getting injured
>Sat out all of '16
>Plays for the Raiders

Can't even get mad. His career is already over. Now he'll be known as Colin Jr. instead of Beast Chode when he can't get fifty yards a game.

>It doesn't start a conversation geared towards getting opposing factions to come together to reach a solution.

This. All anyone talks about is how their black ass sat down while they sit in their mansions miles away from any violence on any streets.

Reminder that Kaep didn't bother to vote and has donated exactly zero dollars toward any kind of black cause (or if he did, it's gotten zero press compared to his knees.)

>Del Rio said that Marshawn Lynch told him he hasn't stood for the National Anthem in 11 years.

And they just noticed now? kek

>disrepectul, unpatriotic

My uncle volunteered and did three tours of duty in Vietnam followed by 17 more years of service before retiring as a colonel. He doesn't stand or even take off his hat for the anthem because it's just a fucking song. Your daily actions and how you live your life make you a patriot, not whether or not you stand up during a song. Marshawn's charity work has done more good for fellow Americans than 99% of the people that bitch at him

Kaepernick has donated millions. Shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

mandated patriotism is literally north korea shit.

t. spic

Leave at any time faggot

>He doesn't stand or even take off his hat for the anthem because it's just a fucking song.

Human nature is geared towards rallying around objects and symbols that we revere. When someone intentionally disrespects that symbol (a proverbial sacred cow), the group that reveres said symbol (the flag and anthem in this case) becomes defensive and interprets it, usually correctly, as an insult to them and their identity. It would be nice if people were more rational, but again...it's human nature, you can't really change it on a large scale.

>Marshawn's charity work has done more good for fellow Americans than 99% of the people that bitch at him

I'm sure that is true, and good for him. But can still admire someone for one action they take and still criticize another action. Donating to charity doesn't erase his misguided protest, and it sure as hell doesn't erase his past with DUIs and hit and runs.

>sucking government cock

wewlad

here is SB 48's national anthem. No shot of Lynch standing

youtube.com/watch?v=_GLKxDWw4bs

SB49
He's sitting down.

youtu.be/xiRTgw0bFzc?t=52s

Seahawks Packers 2014 NFC CG. No shot of Lynch standing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGghXHfdTYo

This nigga might not be lying. I'm looking for more videos.

That's the thing, it's not mandated. Lynch, Kap, and all the others are free to be as disrespectful and unpatriotic as they want.

>loving your country is sucking government cock

Like I said, get the fuck out.

>>loving your country

I'm loyal to my state, not my country. I don't give a fuck about some faggots in San Francisco or some methheads in the hills of West Virginia.

You're a retard.

t. Bob Lee

Patriotism is loving your country and being able to admit when your country is wrong.

Stupidity is pretending your country never did anything wrong. Unfortunately, a lot of people are under the impression that stupidity and patriotism are the same thing.

What part of Texas are you from, m8?

>2017

how fitting

If you want to go and die for Israel because some guy in a white house a thousand miles away said so, good for you. Don't drag Texas into this shit

LOL who thinks that the United States has never done anything wrong? What a dumb strawman.

can we give texas back to mexico already?

I don't love this country. This is just a place I live and work. I would have no qualms about moving away to another country. Same way I feel about my house.

LOL I fucking called it.

t. also a Texan

>literally is a spic

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Get the fuck out you smelly beaner before I call ICE

>drove through texas once
>the texan flag was above the US flag on official government buildings

what the fuck is in the water down there?

Based on some of the stuff I've seen on Sup Forums and other websites there are lots of people who believe the USA did nothing wrong.

He's about to retire (again) you dumb cuck, before the team he ever wanted to play with moves to Las Vegas.

What is the green land mass?

europe.......

Europe you dumb shit

>American education

Fuck off im also from america and immediately recognized it as pangea

fucking hell

>Fuck off im also from america and immediately recognized it as pangea
jesus fucking christ

>fish on a string picture

yeah, don't get hung up about this minor shit, enjoy the last few seasons of this sport.

>And the exact wrong way to protest police brutality.

What is the right way to protest police brutality?

>implying there is anything wrong with that

>putting the state before the country

I thought we taught you fuckers a lesson from 1861 through 1865.

>putting the state before the country
>Implying the People's Republic of Texas isn't a sovereign nation

Get out, yankee trash. You're lucky we even put your rag on that pole at all.

Your state is nothing but Mexicans you stupid queer steer. You also gave us the shittiest presidents in Bush Sr/Jr and Johnson.

his autism at interviews triggered me

that banana is not ripe

only after people called him out on it. He is still a lazy jig who did not do his civic duty

Lel. Proof that the outrage is only because people are insecure about the things they're protesting, not the act of sitting or kneeling during the anthem.

>What's there to be upset about?
>it's just a fucking song

This.

>only after people called him out on it
wrong

he's literally been doing it his whole career

Lynch isn't making a statement, he just doesn't care

He has been doing it his whole career, true. But also, he supports Kaep.

>"With what’s going on, I’d rather see him take a knee than stand up, put his hands up and get murdered. So my take on it is shit has to start somewhere, and if that was the starting point, I just hope people open up their eyes to see that there’s really a problem going on, and something needs to be done for it to stop. And if you’re really not racist then you won’t see what he’s doing as a threat to America, but just addressing a problem that we have."

You and your uncle sound like real douchebag pieces of white trash.

Good work stud, milk those whitey tears

That's not Rodgers or Luck

Lol snowflakes stay assmad beast mode probably cucked your whitey gf

>doesn't erase his misguided protest,
Not a protest, he just doesn't care.

t. Erik Swanson

>Lynch does this for 11 years
>now people are mad

lol to him it must be hilarious

Why are you mad tho?

How should a person protest police brutality if not nonviolently?

If it's a "world championship" why do they play America's national anthem?

Maybe to the police.

Marshawn Lynch is a national treasure you faggot

youtu.be/NIjQuxaK4Mw

wgaf i didn't stand for it at school, for very much if not entirely different reasons

This. It feels surreal to see people saying shit like "Maybe Lynch should go to NK if he doesn't want to stand for our anthem".
It's like the biggest "patriots" in our country don't even understand the polticial principles of our nation or the meaning of freedom. It's like they're blind sheep desperately protecting a striped cloth instead of understanding what that cloth is meant represent.

Lynch has never stood for the anthem why are faggots in the media trying to make this a thing all of a sudden? I remember him eating skittles during the SB while sitting and no one gave a fuck

Dude just wants to play Football and rep Oakland

That's what they're doing though? They don't stand in a public arena and the message to the police is sent?

my fucking sides

based lynch

You could protest the police at police stations rather than holding the entire country culpable and pissing them off

It is a policing problem

Otherwise it amounts to petulance

Lol, he's probably doing the banana thing on purpose.
Lynch is a fucking spaz, probably has autism.

>holding the entire country culpable
It's a message to the police in a public arena. He's not holding the entire country culpable, and I am unsure why you are interpreting it that way. Furthermore, standing outside of police stations can be a crime through both loitering and hindering police work depending on jurisdiction, whereas protesting during the anthem is not a crime and reaches a larger audience of police than standing outside of individual stations would.

Fuck off Reddit cuck

they just want to push a story. the reality is lynch doesn't care either way and just wants a few more minutes to relax before he has to play. he's likely eating a banana to avoid cramps

>tumblr the post
Kill yourself
No one will miss you
End it
Seriously

Does lynch even have a message? Keep verbally clarified to say he was protesting the country last year

*Kaep

>amerilards defending their degenerate failed state

Lynch hasn't said anything officially but Del Rio said he was told Lynch hadn't been standing for the last 11 years. As of now, nobody knows if last night Lynch sat for a purpose or if he was just sitting because he's Marshawn Lynch and he does what he wants. All we do know is that there's a lot of triggered white people on twitter damn near having a heart attack over this for some reason.

>he's likely eating a banana to avoid cramps

or because he's a monkey lol

it's performance art.

but without the banana, it's just art

ayy

Lynch sits because he is Lynch, if hes been doing it for 11 years people shouldn't be surprised he is still doing it

Besides, what coach would dare to tell a player like Lynch he has to do something?

This is the same guy who'd skip practice every week at the Seahawks to chill in Oakland kek

>the People's Republic of Texas

damn, this is actually pretty fucking impressive if he's not lying, it makes Kaep look like a dumb attention whore imo

Why doesn't he go back to Africa if he hates America so much?