Here we go again

Here we go again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1XKjzq1_aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After JJ Abrams rebooted the anthem, sitting is fine.

this triggers the americlap

Does he hate freedom or why is he sitting?

If you don't want this to happen maybe produce some talented white athletes you fat cunt

he never stood up for the anthem in his entire career

he said it after the game and so far people on the internet are proving him right

in short he is either making people look stupid from both sides on purpose or he truly does not give a fuck

Marshawn Lynch does his own thing, truly one of the coolest guys in the NFL.

He's never stood for the anthem. This is literally nothing

If there were a guy to sit during the anthem for absolutely no reason it's him. Probably already sitting and just didn't feel like standing.

Marshawn Lynch is based

t. Broncos fan

Marshawn Lynch produces on the field. He can do whatever he wants.
Or at least that's what the argument against Kaep was, right? That he's bringing a media circus and not producing on the field? Well now it's a guy who produces on the field, we all know he produces on the field, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Shocker. Nigs, nogging.

Literally who gives a fuck. Why are white people so easily triggered goddamn

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=U1XKjzq1_aM

BECAUSE THESE COLORS DON'T RUN OR KNEEL REEEEE

IKR? I just wish we figured out that letting our own whites pick cotton would've been a hell of a lot more beneficial in the long run.

This is actually a very good question. Especially considering players weren't even required to be on the field for the anthem before 2009, and that the NFL only even does military events because taxpayer money is paid from the military to the NFL to have such events. All that extra fanfare giant flag nonsense literally happens because the Coast Guard, Marines, Army, etc. pay the owners money for the chance to advertise. That's not at all about respecting our nation, it's about making a dollar. If it was about simple respect, they'd have left it at just playing the song. And that's before we even consider that the guys sitting aren't doing so in protest of the military, but rather the state of the nation. Nonviolently, to boot.

I would think more right wingers in particular would be appreciative of these protests because at the very least it's showcasing that there's a taxpayer money trail going from the government to the NFL that needs to be done away with in order to allow lighter taxes on the people.

because instead of sitting on that bench he should be sitting in the chair getting lashes for not picking his quota of cotton

Implying Marshawn Lynch isn't a national treasure

I hate niggers and I don't even care about this anthem shit. Kaepernick is a fucking idiot though, that is undeniable.

Egdy!

Marshawn Lynch can do whatever he wants. He's Marshawn fucking Lynch. That anthem should be standing for him.

>standing up for Trump's AmeriKKKa

Fuck off Sup Forums

Because he's disrespecting the anthem.

>getting upset by people doing literally nothing

Cool buzzword, Reddit.