Why does black """culture""" put so much emphasis on shoes and rims so much as status symbols?

Why does black """culture""" put so much emphasis on shoes and rims so much as status symbols?

Cause they are niggers.

Although I do love me some Jordans

Only the niggers with the best shoes get away from the cops

portable, so you can go anywhere and show that you are not a total loser. go to a poor neighborhood or trailer park. the worst homes sometimes have the newest cars. whereas someone who has nothing to prove can drive an older vehicle while he invests in a nice home.

Well I'm white and I'm a sneakerhead. I can't explain it but I just like to have nice shoes I also would kinda want to fuck them, especially my air maxes.

> rims

No one gives a fuck about rims anymore

5>4>11>1>9>1>3>>>>>>> everything else is shit

>not owning yeezys
>not owning foamposites

get a load of this guy

It's the same as when weebs waste money on anime statues. They don't even wear them, they just put them on display.

They're just collectors items for nerds.

number 6 is the best one, but i'm more of a classic bw guy

You can't deny that these are dope

>mfw i wear 20 dollar shoes
>mfw last longer than vans/dc/jew shoes

Daily reminder blacks kill each other for shoes

this shoe jewing was huge thing was in highschool people were willing to wait in line at footlocker for a whole day to cop some fresh kicks and sell them for 3x the cost a couple months later.

The same reason why women want to own Chanel, Louis Vitton, and other fashion articles

Status through your wealth that people can see on you.

Funny how Jordan is praised by blacks everywhere while he fleeces them with overpriced shoes.

Other cultures display social status in a variety of ways; speech, demeanor, status symbols, education, etc.

Black cannot into any of those except the ones you can buy.
The difference between a ghetto nigger and Jay Z is the price of their clothes, otherwise they are identical.

"my fair lady of detroit" would done in about 1 hour, get the newest weave and dem shiny teef.

It's honestly the most hilarious shit on this planet.

Probably has to do with oppression and the culture they kept afterwards. Enslaved for a long time and not allowed to have much if anything, then most blacks were poor as fuck when slavery ended and a lot still are. Now when they buy anything it has to be flaunted. Shoes, jewelry, cars, rims, women, etc. all scream "look at me!"

I made 10k in HS by doing that

It's hard to see a non black person who's a sneakerhead. I only wear converse

frightening too. If food gets low they're too dumb to farm and are going to go tribal again.

It's not like they're curing polio, building sky scrapers, designing 747s, designing hydroelectric dams, invented the printing press, etc.

eternal GOAT shoes

Because blacks fall for propaganda much more than whites.

I have actually seen one use EBT to get their meme shoes.

some of them are made in the USA.

I heard somewhere that in a community with great inequality of wealth, the wealthy tends to show off their wealth.

After not having any shoes for awhile because they were slaves, it became a status symbol if you actually owned a pair
/absolutelybullshittheory

Running sucks when you have shitty shoes.

Only frightening if you're near them and unarmed. Get away from the big cities and get /comfy/ for the nog happenings. America will be great again.

>The poor go to great lengths to appear rich, the rich go to great lengths to appear poor

Rich people buy expensive yachts and private jets.
OK people buy expensive sports cars.
Poor people buy expensive phones.
Niggers buy expensive shoes.

You can show off your """""wealth""""" at any budget.

Daily reminder: Michael Jordan hates blacks.

Those look like shit desu senpai

>not owning Kyle Reese shoes

get on my level

>some of them are made in the USA.

By prisoners?

The only "rich" people who wear yeezy are bored trustfund hypebeasts.

That would unironically be a nice fucking shirt if it didn't have the tears and stupid sleeve lengths.

The funny thing is, Justin Timberlake's designer brand sells such shirts and a much better price. Based JT.

There is a place called dds Discounts and they accept EBT. I thought that was for food only.

Spent so much time shining whitey's shoes they've become obsessed.

Those are the tackiest shoes I've ever seen kek

I'm white and love buying new sneakers. I don't know why, but I like have nice shoes

Red flag words/phrases:

- dope
- lit
- desu
- senpai
- on fleek
- baka
- squad
- high/low-key
- flames
- savage

>wearing sneakers
True men wear a fresh pair of Timberlands

>I like have nice shoes
Then why do you buy sneakers?

I got a brand new pair of AF1's at a resale shop for $6 the other day which was pretty nice. Couldn't believe it when I saw them. I'd never spend more than like $60 on sneakers.

>AF1
Nigger/Slutty teen girl: The Shoe

They're just white sneakers senpai

They look brutish.

They're manipulated. They help run this economy, whether you agree with that or not.

>baka
What word gets filtered to this? It couldn't be cuck.

What kind of idiot buys used shoes? That's like buying a used mattress covered in cumstains

>the white man doing a business venture right
damn white devils

Because even though you're broke you're flaunting perceived wealth and status symbols. In other words, hood rich.

I sometimes really fucking love the filter.

There's two accounts on the card. One is for food purchases and the other has a cash balance for non-food items.

Because blacks aspire either to be a ball player or a rapper. Simple as that.

Oh fuck these look great but fucking material shoes man, they get dirt up so quick it's just not worth it.

short for "shaking my head"

>t. west coast

Visit texas or Florida some time

Black people will buy things on impulse rather than saving their cash for something more meaningful. It's all about appearance.

Niggers have a hard time accepting that they are in poverty Op. So they will put on aires of a higher class than theu truley are with visual cues. Clothes, shoes and cars. They have no hope of doing like the rest of us and basing successes on a new home or property because they will live at moms house or the local nig nig thug flop house forthe rest of their lives. They have no one to compare them selfves with other than niggers with fancy rims. Where as we have our peers and family to measure our selves against. Thus creating a more competitive individual.

>tfw wearing 40 year old doc martens that my dad bought in london in the 70s

cause i'm
>TIP

What's Sup Forums opinion on Adidas Superstars

how long left till mayweathers broke ?

gets yellow after a week

serious, how quick the shoes gets dirty is like my number on priority.

after that comes style and a e s t h e t i c

>Floyd isn't the greatest sports entrepreneur of the 21st century

You don't wear them, you leave them in the box with tags still on and sell then on ebay after all the stores run out.

>implying I don't have a pair of 1, 4, 5, and 10s.

>Implying I don't own multiple yeezys

>run through Valhalla
>run through Valhalla, shiny and chrome

is he investing or spending friviously ?

mike tyson had over 300 million dollars and that was in the 1980's, yet he still went broke

Pics!

nigger to the extreme

Because a nigger's running ability is his greatest asset.

here. they've gotten a lot of scratches over the years though.

Sweet. Vintage shoes are vintage.

Because women are dumb.......think about it and apply it (not like them ofc)

Haha, don't tell me you wear that shit in public.

but I do user. Only shoes I wear besides workboots

I can tell you don't actually need boots. Men who wear boots every day know that red wings are the only boot worth buying

god damn, are you out the hot topic or something?

only liberals wear docs now.

Got a degree in literature or something?

so i can flash my $$$ soles at the white cops when they tryna catch me but they cant cuz they cant run lol

there's plenty of punks and skins still around wearing docs.
I don't have a degree, no.

You just niggered yourself

>punk
>not dead

pick one

Because they wouldnt be heard otherwise.

it's on lifesupport yes, but far from dead

keep it up, I'm a jaded outcast anyway, my time was well over a decade ago and even then it was /fuckingawful/

Blacks just like shoes. There's nothing particularly wrong with it.
If you want to criticize blacks, criticize their rap culture of normalizing murder, sex, drags, theft, Etc. to children in already tough positions that may only get to the higher ground of the middleclass if they abhor those things.
Come on, guys.

>not wearing those

see what I mean, they just gather dust like a swiffer

What you want is something you can dust off or even was a little with some windex or something

wash* a little

kek

when you're looking down in the cotton fields picking for massa' for decades, i'd be surprised if they weren't obsessed with what their feet looked like.

What the fuck is the point of all that shiny shit and why are they so high up?

RARE
A
R
E

Grow up