Sup Forums on my dick cuz I'm edgy

>Sup Forums on my dick cuz I'm edgy
>Sit ya pale ass down have a Pepsi
Sup Forums BTFO

You're trying too hard peggy

is this the same guy that shit on MC Ride for allowing the title "niggas on the moon"

that would be Milo, but I think Peggy has also dissed the grips people

yeah

is pretty good album i like

Jokes on you peggu, I liked your album

no that was him

prove it

>poor man's MC Ride

>Sup Forums on my dick cuz I'm edgy
Alright I'm listening
>Sit ya pale ass down have a Pepsi
Damn....

>have a Pepsi
BUT SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME
ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI
JUST ONE PEPSI

>literally just lol xd so random: the album
this is awful and it doesnt help he just sounds like a fucking childish gambino knock off in his flows and voice

Listening to this now. Im kind of underwhelmed. I thought that 2nd Ammendment tape was incredible when it came out, so Im a little disappointed. Still thinking of seeing him soon open for milo

Can't help but feel like all of these industrial/experimental hip hop acts suffer an incredible amount by not having a talented percussionist behind them. So much ends up sounding like generic and robotic drum beats with nothing tangible to them. Not saying it has to be complex, but I sometimes you need more than raw sounds and loudness.

shit on virtually every aspect of Death Grips if you want, but you certainly can't say that Zach isn't an incredible talented producer that makes some of the best instrumentals in the biz.

I was waiting for this

>death grips
>Zach hill
>Zach has been a math rock drummer since the early 2000s
>"Why do all these industrial rap acts not have good percussionist???"
>please

nice attempt at greentexting.

Is that DFW?

You definitely have a point about Hill and that artists who bite DG could use an actual percussionist, but I honestly don't think Veteran needs acoustic instruments. In my eyes it works as the way it is because it takes more influence from hip hop than rock when it comes to instruments or sounds.

he used to post in soundcloud threads

c l a s s i c