Ask a white male who was smart enough to get with a traditional non white girl anything, cucks

Ask a white male who was smart enough to get with a traditional non white girl anything, cucks.

How much does she charge?

Have you bought her family a cow yet?

does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

ARR ROOK SHAM

What letter does her name start with ?

Because she isn't a modern white girl in 2016, I don't have to have any money in my bank account for her to have unconditional love for me - what's stopping YOU from experiencing the same?

why cant you distinguish her ankle from her calves?

>cankles
she's genetically predisposed to being a hambeast

since when Asians arent pathologically obsessed with success ?

disgusting

were is she from?

Why do you take pictures of random girls in the library and pretend they were your gf?

She's a vegan athlete with a stomach as flat as an ironing board. Dunno but I think its funny considering she's in better shape than me

Non-white women are far more likely to stick by you, as they dont take the relationship for granted

OP wish he could fuck her, but in reality he got friendzone. fucking loser

How much easier was it to get a shitskin than an actual human?
I assume you tried to get a human before whatever that thing is

>smart
>get with a traditional non white girl

I think you are lying about your life, op. However the girl in the pic looks like quality wife material.

Is her opinion Sup Forums approved?

What s her ethnicity

Spot the butthurt white roasties/virgin white knights everyone

>things people who have never dated Asian women believe

Goddamn that's an ugly couple.
Like, you know, when they say "Awww you make such a cute couple!"
Yeah, this is the exact opposite of that

Sup Forums is not your facebook wall enjoy your ban

Fuck off Marcus

Almost entirely, with the exception of race mixing obviously. I got her to browse the board.

Contrast that with Stacey:
>OMG WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SUPPORT TRUMP AND YOU'RE AGAINST MUSLIM INVADERS ITS 2016 BIGOT!!!

Obviously non-white girls will of course scream this as well, but not the ones that date white guys - they'll even change their opinion for you

I'm waiting for my sexbot.

But even then she's going to be shorta brown.

Like maybe a Rhiana sexbot.

>i..i didnt setting i..i like my semi-retarded halfbreed wife
>why are my kids so fucking out of control
really makes you think

When are you going to make some daughters?

... I'm asking for somebody else

Every Vietnamese girl who was born here to Viet parents have old school love for their man, from what I've seen. They cone across as more genuinely caring and dedicated

Post feet.

>pleb who couldn't get a traditional white female.
>It is your duty to mate with white women, because for every male(you) who mixes, there is one less male in the white gene pool, leading to someone else mixing.

Mfw Im multiracial and have no bloodline to keep in tact, and if a father is willing, I can breed with any race woman on the planet.

>traditional
So you're married then?
cuck

>Honors student
>Speaks multiple languages
>talented multi instrumentalist
>going in surgical field

Stacey getting triggered as fuck that there's women who don't revolve around taking selfies on Instagram hahaha

Autistic virgin alert. Reported to the FBI for possibility of next mass shooter

if you are concerned with maintaining the races of the world, why would you participate in mixing?

adopt some white kids and raise them properly or something

>still looks like shit
>still passes shit genes on to your children
You are so insecure about your relationship you posted about it on 4chins
just think about that for a second.

That's hilarious, because my Vietnamese ex was nothing like that. You could argue that it was because she came from an unstable family, but these girls have big issues just like every other ethnicity. At the end of the day, they are still women.

>god tier body with a cute face

>b-b-but

Lol grasping for straws. Either you're a jelly white girl or a neckbeard white knighting them. Either way doesn't look good for you - very sad!

Why do you need justification from us? You're basically saying "Hey everyone look! I have a girlfriend!" Just enjoy your relationship and stop looking for validation because you won't find it here. Your girlfriend is disgustingly ugly and nobody is proud of you.

These posts make me thankful that i'm not hideous or autistic and I that I got the girl i've always wanted, hot damn. Having to settle for whatever the fuck you're dating seems terrible.

Don't people ever clean their fucking walls?

Going to get married and plan on having 3-6 kids, we agree on hopefully six

None of that feminist 1.5 kid bullshit you almost exclusively see now a days

My girl is perfect, I'm red pilling virgins on here on what kind of a woman to choose

kys shill

She looks kind of ugly mate.

Why did you not go for a qt Asian?

>racemixing
By definition, that makes YOU a cuck.

DESU im married to a red-pilled conservative Catholic mexican woman. They exist.

RARE
A
R
E

Jeb?

look at dem hams
she'll be so fat in just a few years kek

Uhm no, for white men that's the literal opposite - and this has been our historical pastime since Alexander the Great and beyond

Yup, you did this because you didn't want to get cuck'd by Jay'quan, which is what's going to happen to this board if they don't wake up

Good that your kids will kill themselves. Karma.

one upped you OP

got me a traditional white girl.

What ethnicity is she faggot.

She's most definitely not perfect. You couldn't pay me to fuck your girlfriend. Some of us actually have standards.

>traditional
>white girl
Pick one

>glasses
>flannel shirt
>flats

your lucky i'm black and cant read otherwise i'd make fun of that book she has

Pretty gay desu

>hasn't posted his girlfriend yet

Like clockwork

Is that the bitch that hijacked the Orlando video

this. what the fuck is she?

R A R E
A
R
E

Viet girls are disgustingly shallow and materialistic. Viets are like the Jews of Asia.

Does she have a feminine benis?

Irish/German/African/Amerindian

Non-white genes are more distant, her sister form example looks like an average Germanic girl with green eyes and brown hair. Interested to see what our kids will look like

>girl
You fucked up, OP. Traps are the new hotness. Ditch her and get a qt 3.14 femboi.

>muh non-white gf is great
>proceeds to qualify here by here whitest genes

You could even land the whiter sister?
kys faggot

She looks like a Cuban/Puerto Rican, I'm sorry user.

>Going to get married and plan on having 3-6 kids, we agree on hopefully six
please don't we don't need any more non-whites

And here we have plebbit and others advocating race mixing and trying to make it accepted on Sup Forums. Let's ignore how she's fugly for a moment.

African/Amerindian have HIGHER divorce and single mother rates. They are WORSE prospects for a stable relationship much less hving children. They also have vastly lower IQ.

There's nothing to indicate she would be "traditional" or "conservative" and everything to hint at her being an all around worse choice in every regard.

fuck off fag

Only mentioned that to embolden curiosity of what kids will look like with a white guy with German grandparents, was all

>As he eventually gets a divorce from his 1.5 kids white wife

Lol