What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmJEm4zZR5Y
twitter.com/Uptomyknees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Blonsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey is that Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray?

Her salon? I thought she was paid to sweep up and shit.

NEVER

yeah it totally is!!!! Message her for any roles available!! :) stay fabulous!!

I assume this is a joke?

kek

The saddest part is that it probably never even happened.

Now THIS is shitposting.

>tfw they did a Hairspray Live on TV this month and they didn't even bring her back

HOLY JUST.

And people say Max isn't funny...

J U S T
U
S
T

this fucker

It's even funnier because they DID bring back the actresses who played the character in the original movie and Broadway show.

It's a joke. Mike clued Landis in on how the dying fake mainstream media overemphasises the issue to try and get their failing ratings up.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmJEm4zZR5Y

>In July 2011, she slammed rumors that she was working at a shoe store in Great Neck, New York.
>"So much false reporting and false quotes. NO career changing!" she tweeted at the time. "Just experimented for a day working at a friends boutique to see what it was like. NO singing or dancing happened, but it was fun trying something new for a day."

Astronomical JUST

>#nikkiblonskycasting.com

Fucking hell Max, I don't care if it was a joke or genuine, this is brilliant.

>Paki Mohammed may have ploughed through the Berlin Christmas fair in his truck but don't worry Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray's Salon is still here guys! #PrayForSalon #nikkiblonskycasting.com

Christ, really?!

>she slammed rumors

so like one or two twitter post saying "why are you at a shoe store"

God her tweets are more cringe worthy than that kid from the terminator movies.

Nope

>someone who I was just told had DIED
Wait, did Max just accidentally confirm Carrie's death?

woah he's a fag

Fake.

twitter.com/Uptomyknees

?????

Nikki Blonsky turns on the TV. Brendan Fraser has finally made his comeback. She quickly tweets >@BrendanFraser I heard you're single. I also heard your wife made millions of dollars of your alimony not that I want any! I just find you attractive! PLEASE DATE ME!!!

Nikki blonsky from hairspray has a career deader than Carrie fisher will be in a few days

Hey it's me Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray. Carrie Fisher is fine and out of the hospital.

Means she got Blonksed

bahaha wtf
>nickicastingmepleasegod.com

>bahaha wtf
Hi Leddit!

post more screenshots of her begging

How do I get that prime BBW pussy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Blonsky

I love it when people clearly and blatantly write their own Wikipedia pages.

Meghan Trainer did it too. Literally a day after she became famous for that stupid fat girl song she had a Wikipedia page that was FAR more detailed and contained insider knowledge that absolutely no one would have for a person who has 30,000 views on Jewtube.

Try. If you're not a complete loser it's incredibly easy.

hi /u/uptomyknees

#blm