Good job Sup Forums

good job Sup Forums

merry christmas

WE DID IT, REDDIT

dude. like. shut. up.

Im a redditor. And i dislike the racism of Sup Forums. Is that so bad?

Is this real? Did we really do it?

Merry Christmas, Mr. Fraser.

tumblr plz go, just because he couldn't afford alimony doesn't necessarily mean he is a bad guy

The fire rises

>be fraser
>not getting any roles
>finally get one, albeit a small one on a tv series, but still
>become infamous due to your obnoxious memeing fanbase on reddit
>nobody wants to work with you any longer

were we the Afton Smith all along

honestly don't care how many normies catch wind, I just wanna see him smile again

This is fucking stupid.

Brendan Fraser's life wasn't destroyed because he has to pay alimony, (which is the way it SHOULD be); it's destroyed because he has NEVER starred in a great film. In fact, the overwhelming majority of his filmography is straight-to-VHS material. His career is over because moviegoers were tired of being duped into paying for another terrible movie.

Saying Brendan Fraser's career should be "revived" just because you pity him is like saying Rob Schneider's career should be revived because you pity him. Brendan and people like him are a blight on American cinema, and no amount of work internet warriors like you people put in will encourage studio executives to film another box office BOMB with this man in the title role.

FUCK this guy.

Woah, calm down a bit, reddit.

Name one bad Brendan Fraser movie.

>(which is the way it SHOULD be);
Stopped reading there, fuck off, Afton.

>that moment when he gets employed again and starts bringing in money and his ex-wifes lawyer takes him back to court for her share

i just automatically assume anyone that doesn't like fraser is under the age of 17

>(which is the way it SHOULD be)
reddit opinion

t. someone who's never seen Gods and Monsters

mind if I save this pasta?

>Sup Forums spams the JUST meme 24/7 for over a year and made him into a living meme

>now suddenly you all love Brendan

why are there 5 yr olds on 4chinz today?

Maybe you should pay more attention to the important events on Sup Forums then, reddit

the mainstream always is way behind on memes

>jethro nededog

fat internet "journalist"

Why does Reddit always steal our memes

We always loved him, you dumb fuck.

It's really infuriating sometimes.

Fraser is hot as fuck

if you don't like encino man, the mummy, and airheads, you have shit taste and need to leave

Because this worked so poorly for sad Keanu right? Oh, wait, that's right, John Wick is nearly universally loved and Keanu is back on top again.

My dad said he checked his email and MSN sent him a news email including Brendan Fraser's petition.
We're about to hit viral pretty soon.

Yes, gas yourself, jewboy

>is
t. ChamCham

I hope somebody links it to Brendan and it cheers him up
Merry Xmas phams

This time we made our meme stealable on purpose. It had to catch wind so people could notice Brendan again, it's for the greater good.

I like that more people are aware of Brendan but I thought the goal was to show how ridiculous alimony is. I doubt that part will get as much mainstream attention.

>getting this mad over a meme

Fucking this

There was always love there you fuck. It was fucking hilarious though.

Fuck off Afton Smith

The meme wasn't making fun of him you dipshit. The meme was at best sympathy for his alimony payments and at worst pity. We all wanna see brendan star in something good again

So did we unjust him or what?

>Brendan making someone else suffer from post-traumatic stress

Does he know about the memes?

The me was absolutely making fun of him. It was brutal. You'd have to be a complete newfag to think otherwise.

not yet. we will soon

how could he not?

merry christmas chamcham

technically reddit will. but the fire started here.

If he thanks Reddit in his Oscar speech I'll feel hurt and betrayed.

Sup Forums is Rogue One squad
Reddit is Luke Skywalker

Its like portery

>JUST was a meme to ridicule him
off yourself
heres your (you)

back to r*ddit, autist, if you were socially capable enough to have friends you'd be aware that it's possible to make fun of somebody but still hold them dear in your heart

really it wasn't ridiculing him so much as lamenting his situation

Yes.

This is about more than reddit normies bullshit.
This is about fighting to uncuck a man and unfucking his shit.