Are they for real? They pretty much trampled over the two favourites to take the Championship this year

Are they for real? They pretty much trampled over the two favourites to take the Championship this year.

>yfw da wolves win da champions hip

Since when were Derby promotion favourites?

Anyway with the squad Wolves have and the money they've spent, anything other than automatic promotion is a total failure.

Wolves have to be one of the favourites for top two now. Still a long way to go but if they carry on like this promotion looks likely

Based Wolves will win the premier league in 10 years

Wolves first four fixtures are tough, playoff contenders. Mboro, Derby, Hull, Cardiff. If wolves can take 4 pts out of Hull and Cardiff, they're in good position

Yeah we're the real deal. The level of play in the first two league games has been ridiculous I can't see how this team can not get promoted.

Hope not to collapse like that one year where the Albion made it instead

A lot of good young players in the team but none of them have had a 45+ game season. Injuries and fatigue could stop this team but there isn't much else to worry about if they can play this well.

NO! No Mick, no promotion.

Mick has been in charge of Ipswich for like 5 years now, still languishing around the playoff spots. Clearly we fell for the sexy Mick meme back in 2009-10.

There's one team that flies out the blocks every year; used to be Cardiff or PNE.

Boro for the league IMO. Spent in the right areas and they have a really smug cunt for a manager. Surprise contenders for me will be Forest because they're winning tough games even not playing their best.

>1 out of 2
literally who can stop us

hoooooo... hoooooo

Forestieri is such a little cunt

absolutely but he's been wednesday's best player for the last two years

Yes we are thanks to based Mendes

Given us a quality manager, amazing talents like Jota and Neves, and wingers (Costa, Cavaleiro) who are far too good for this division

gonna walk this league la

At first I thought that it was a dumb move for Neves,he deserves a top 6 premier league midfield.Diogo Jota though,I am very enthusiastic about,I hope he grows there.
Ruben Vinagre e pretty based aswell

Well it is a dumb move really, he and Jota are far too good for the Championship

What did you think of Wolves' foreign talents prior to them joining? Vinagre, Costa, Cavaleiro, Boly etc.

If Wolves come up can West Brom go down please?

>Tony Pulis ever being relegated
Sadly that ain't happening, hope he gets sacked

Vinagre was a nobody,Boly is meh,Costa and Caveliro are dope.
I'm not insulting vinagre,I'm just saying he is a blank sheet.

>They pretty much trampled over the two favourites to take the Championship this year.
They scored against boro from a defensive error, you plastic mong.

I don't expect Vinagre to do much at Wolves as we have just signed a pretty good left-back so he's going to be backup for most of it unless there's an injury. Very young however so any experience in first-team helps. He did well in the cup but that was a L2 team so you can't say much on that.

Boly has been really impressive so far. Been a rock in the back three, nothing has got past him yet. Do you know anything about our other one, Roderick Miranda?

Costa started slow but once he got up to match fitness was amazing. Best player in the league IMO, ridiculously talented and I'm stunned we kept him. Cavaleiro took longer to reach the same level but when they have both played together were sensational.

>They scored against boro from a defensive error, you plastic mong.
Even without that goal, it's still a solid defensive effort against the favourites to go up