Give me 3 reasons I should vote for drumpf and not our first potential female president

Give me 3 reasons I should vote for drumpf and not our first potential female president

You are voting her because she's a woman, aren't you?

"6 Words."

Because you're going to vote for trump anyway due to you being a falseflagging "ebin so funny XDDD" shitposter.

That's what I thought. Can't even name one. Thanks Sup Forums.

No I think it's a shill.

It's a shame they are all 1 post IDs, all their arguments would be destroyed by Sup Forums in a few replies.

Ok I'm writing three reasons for you. Don't abandon the thread. I will respond if you receive this message.

Hillary, pls go.

Go on.

How about this "Don't vote, there is no one worth voting for".

1: Because your are an almost physical manifestation of literal walking talking breathing shit. Its all you do in, is just walk around and shit on everything and stink up any room with your worthless opinions.

2:You have not, will not, nor are you capable of anything spectacular in your shitty existence. You'll get a shitty eulogy, and every one will forget you when they see the free food at your wake.

3:Because nobody wants to spend time with you. Not that it bothers you, you'll just keep telling yourself that nobody understands you. But deep down, you can feel it.

There you go... admittedly, they're not really reasons. I just hate you.

1. Warhawk
2. In the pocket of Wall Street
3. Moronic energy policy

Her record as Secretary of State has seen our foreign entanglements increase but not our present standing in the world.

she laughed at a rape victim. Isn't that reason enough?

OK OP

Trump has experience in actual business.
Clinton has experience in actual corruption.

Trump knew Iraq and Libya interventions would be disasters.
Hillary was a-ok with it. Now look at those shitholes.

Trump has been pro-gay marriage since getting into the public-eye.
Hillary flip-flopped on her view of gay-marriage according to national opinion polls.

*BONUS*

Trump supports legal immigration.
Hillary supports letting anyone in as long as it means free votes next election.

That all you got OP Shill?

here's one
ww3 wont start within 4 years

>She takes bribes from monied interests and foreign nationals through her Clinton Foundation

>She at the very least was negligent in her handling of states secrets which ended up in the hands of foreign nationals

>She helped create ISIS

>allow more and more immigrants
>minorities will earn even more "rights"
>get the rest of your guns
not even being american is required to know that

You guys would just be invaded again, stop complaining

See, your first two words already identified you as a person who has made their mind up to stay on the gravy train.
Why waste the effort?

>thread will disappear before one can effectively reduce their list down to only 3 items

You're not even going to get the chance to vote for Shillary. Wikileaks is going to ruin her after the convention.

>our first potential female president
>potential female

Want another crack at the way you structured that sentence?

No, he got it right.

You need a ride home and you have two choices.

The person with the history reckless driving and DUI(Hillary), or the person with a clean record but gives your the impression that he is an irresponsible driver(trump).

Which one would you rather have take you home?

Clinton
Complicit in destabilization in Syria, Ukraine, Iraq and Honduras

Corporatist shill in bed with the banking industry

Horrible immigration policy , pro amnesty

Wants to increase taxes and spending

Doesn't think the 2A recognizes an individual right to keep and bear arms of common usage

Anti nuclear energy, needlessly cucks coal has and oil while the PRC thrives off them

Trump
Will help turn out immigration policy over to an Australia model

Will choose liberty minded SCOTUS justices

Wil end these stupid proxy wars with Russia so NATO and Russia can in tandem stamp out radical Shia and Sunni exponents

Will hasten PRCs collapse, or at least provide a mechanism for punishing them for state sanctioned hacking, IP infringements, industry cartelization, pecking at our allies' maritime rights etc

Will absolve Europe of guilt if it tries to institute border controls

...and not, potentially, our first female president

One is a genius, the others insane. Your choice OP.

more like

Hillary: NYC Cab driver that *will* rip you off guaranteed.
Trump: Decent Uber driver right when uber was coming out.

....or were you being sarchastic?

1. Hillary would be the logical continuation of Obama's policies. We all know he won the Nobel Peace prize and went to war in a foreign country in the same year. We all know he fucked up real bad with the healthcare reforms, which were badly received from the middle classes in America. We all know he pursued a weak and slimy foreign policy, based on financing groups in the ME, which turned out to be monsters (ISIS, FSA). Hillary being the continuation of these policies, she'd be the bigger evil in this race. Trump is a better candidate just because of this. Trump is the best candidate in a sense of 'lesser evil'.

2. Trump won't pursue an appeasement foreign policy. The appeasement is an age old political tool, its only purpose being the appeasement of enemies, allies and potential threats. The nuclear deal and the sanction lifting with Iran and Cuba and the semi-interventionist policy in the ME are an example of appeasement. Appeasement seldom worked during History; its primal example is Neville Chamberlain, the man who appeased Hitler and practically created WW2 single-handedly with his appeasing-laissez faire policies towards the rogue state that was Germany.

3. Trump is a charismatic figure. While we don't know much about how he will pass his policies or part of his policies through the Chambers, he sure is a figure who can unite the American people. Trump is extremely charismatic and is backed by really intelligent and competent people. Dr. Ben Carson is only an example. The US are the most powerful nation in the world, and they need a good leader in the social science definition of the term 'leader'. Hillary is nothing like him, she's really low in charisma. Furthermore, her surname haunts her more than anything else: she's an expression of a political dynasty, the Clintons, which like Bushes, want to perpetuate spacial intersts.

I hope you will read this message because it took a look of time.

1) she sold out the country under the table
2) she only want to be the next king so she can change the laws so she doesn't have to go to jail
3) the Orlando shooter is a shillary supporter

Both candidates are awful. No matter which one wins Congress will be fighting them nonstop.

>implying Congress will be fighting with Hillary nonstop
also, Trump's policies actually *have* to deal with the office of president.

- enforcing laws.
- improving foreign relations.
- making america great again.

>I hope you will read this message because it took a look of time
At least 1 American read and appreciated, Italy

Your fake quote vs. this real one. Hmm...

She is potentially female

I care about my people and I don't think our nation shoudl import the third world. It holds back science and progress for all. It undoes the rights we have fought for so far, it turns back the clock on civil liberties. It increases violence, taxation, and crime. She will welcome in illegal Mexican nationals, and terrorists, and muslims that want Sharia law.

These people are incompatible with our views and do not assimilate. Trying to make our society work for them makes us give up constitutional freedoms, like the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments.

They have higher risks of illnesses and more severe symptoms, causing massive increases to our healthcare which already costs too much.

She will effectively turn whites into a minority and enslave us and cut science and tech funding to pay for housing and welfare for foreigners. We will not have kids because the enslaved financial state, while the recipients of welfare breed faster than ever.

Her plan ultimately destroys western civilization, it destroys separation of church and state by bringing in those that want Sharia law, it destroys equality before the law and rule of lat, and all the other chalices the west has fought for.

And for what? To get more democrat voters? They offer our country nothing but would create a permanent oligarchy out of the left. She would ruin us for political power and it's terrifying that people applaud it.

This is true and I always say the same, Trump might be a piece of shit, no doubt, like any other politician, but you cannot compare him to Hillary, she's simply evil, I bet that her fridge is full of aborted fetuses that she eats whenever she is angry

On the other hand, she does have a Vagina.

We can put the first woman president in later. Just because a woman is running is no merit for leadership.

Additionally she has undermined the security and well being of this country numerous times and consistently lies in her books.She accepts bribes and disregards our laws.

I voted for Obama in 2008 to stop her. Was disappointed when he made her his Secretary of State.

Thank you man. I think the shill abandoned the thread. These people are here only to poorly shitpost and slide threads. I can't believe they are so closed minded.
Sup Forums is the most open place on the internet. People from all the political spctrum come here for discussion and lulz. They just can't get out of the circlejerk.