Is he any good?

Is he any good?

Poor man's Pulisic.

I remember when Martial was on fire when he first arrived at United, he looked really good and seemed to do far more than dembele, scored 11 goals in the PL while demebele scored 6 in bundesliga, but where is he now.

He is unironically very, very good.

he's a young nigger, won't survive in spain

Best offensive talent in Europe by far. Last season at Dortmund was fucking impressive.

Rip off of the decade. Even Celtic's Dembele is better.

The man who made me a racist. gj

Hes very good, but his decision making could be better. His passing is really good and has power for his stature. His dribbling is probably his best thing about him and finishing

This man knows.

He's the Brainless Mbappé

Why ?

>le talented pacy dribbling nigger #29328217
you tell me

Absolutely this
Overrated cunt, he only has his pace and being black going for him, which results in being overhyped and overpriced.

Wat? His finishing is sub par and so is his crossing. His dribbling and ground passing is very good but I doubt its good enough for barca. At least he can work on both of those flaws and become very very good.

Dembele is not a striker though

Good with both feets, that's a good point

Neiter was martials blud

He was already impressive last season

Hur dur le pacy nigger maymay

He's not even that fast, and its actually pretty good at passing, crossing, finishing and has a football brain.

>has a football brain.

He is literally french Giroud

Yes. But he is nowhere near worth a 100 million. Maybe 40-50 but only because he is young.

He's black
He already fucked up

Speaking of which, why did almost no one buy South Americans? Why get Negros only?

Sure but then you have to add on
>long contract and Dortmund don't want to sell
>Barcelona are loaded
>close to the end of the window
And suddenly he costs 100+