Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i-wdh57ZFI
youtube.com/watch?v=II7FdfulS2k
youtu.be/RzDoqGGs1IM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude like...shut up

music and sporadically drama-heavy episodes

>good

Colin Hay and about 1 third of the cast. The rest is pretty bad.

They way they mix comedy with tragedy.

when my friend had a kid I bought them a baby cage, his lady wasn't amused.

sometimes it went over the top trying to be feels but other than that it was one of the better mainstream sitcoms..

Dr Cock

shut up, girl's name.

>Be a lighthearted comedy show with doctors.
>House comes out and is really popular.
>NOW EVERY EPISODE IS MISERY AND THE ONLY "COMEDY" IS LITERALLY REDIT.

For some reason I went from loving this show to fucking hating it.

Brendan.

>Be a lighthearted comedy show with doctors.
it played series issues and emotions from episode one
>House comes out and is really popular.
they made fun of house and grey's anatomy on the show for copying their jokes
>reddit
oh I see you're just a retard, but you earned your (You) you can laugh and jerk off now

one of the few TV shows to really make me choke up

when Cox realizes what has happened it's a fucking sledgehammer

Last season was terrible. The "continuation" was even worse.

all characters are relatable

It's normie trash

>they made fun of house and grey's anatomy on the show for copying their jokes
No they fucking didn't you lying faggot piece of shit, they had ONE episode dedicated to House where Dr. Cox hurts his foot and walks with a cane and that's it.
Sorry you got triggered by the word reddit.

Turk being based and Dr. Acula

This, everyone has someone like the characters in their life and it was well-written too. The episodes crammed a lot into twenty minutes

Season 9 lmao

Monologues.

The second Becky gives me an erection

Nurse tisdale

Last season was purposefully terrible so the director could kill of a series he wanted to end a season ago.

I hope you aren't referring to season 8. Sure it wasn't season 1-3 quality (or even 4 for that matter) but it was a damn sight better than 6-7 and equal to 5.

MJ Fox's guest appearance
and the JUST arc

Dan's arc over the series reminds me of myself.

Life lessons.

>so the director could kill of a series
He wanted to reboot it into a new show with med school students. The network made it into season 9.

Same thing that made Family Guy "good" when it premiered. Dude random cutaway gag lmao was funny when we were 12 years old.

Best character coming though.

Unironically one of the best episodes

I still love it. I'm 28.

>Used to watch this when I was a teen and thought Carla was an annoying shrew and the absolute worst character ever
>Rewatch recently
>Still think she is annoying but she actually does have a reason to be pissed at Turk most of the time

I'm 27 and every time I try to rewatch it I can't get very far into it.

Maybe I'm just bitter.

>tfw you can relate to the Janitor
That episode where he dropped his spaghetti telling Elliot how he really felt about her really got to me

>"Where did you leave the car?"

is he dying?

Now we know why Cox took such an interest in him. Deleted scene.

I was so pissed off at how they wrote him off in Season 9. They shouldn't of bothered.

official hospitalkino power rankings

1. ER
2. House
3. Scrubs

9001. Grey's Anatomy

House is shit though.

House gets into too much relationship drama

this was the best janitorbit
youtube.com/watch?v=_i-wdh57ZFI

Sorry you got mad you just discovered your favorite Comedy Central show is reddit.

Scrubs made me realize that John C. McGinley is a very underused actor.
I first saw him in Platoon ("What are you saving up to be? Jewish?"), then in Seven as a generic SWAT guy then in The Rock, and I wonder why he has "oh that guy" status.
I'm sure he's doing what he wants and living well, but it would be great to see him more

I am not John C. McGinley btw

Reddit needs to leave.

I had never watched The Fugitive until I saw this. Went and watched it afterward.

Except Reddit loves House. Perhaps you are the one who is "Reddit" and should take your own advice and leave. *tips fedora*

>I am not John C. Mckinley btw
Hmmm

>Americans in charge of reading comprehension.

YET
A
FUCKING
GAIN

This guy gets it.

Sorry I didn't want to watch House get a gf. I wanted to watch him skateboard.

I loved the rare Janitor moments that showed him as a human being, like when that guy who couldn't talk without a computer thanked him for keeping him company.

Same, and also with Kelso in the earlier seasons.

In the later seasons he became more like a cranky grandpa figure and had those moments often.

>I have a small penis.

This one stands out for me with Kelso.
youtube.com/watch?v=II7FdfulS2k

All those "My Story" episodes were godtier. Except the last one, the one with ted, Jordan and the high five guy all in one, that was shit.

>Grey's
>bad

fight me

I don't know, the Ted parts were quite funny.
>"What are you thinking, Ted?"
>I could jam this into the soft part of his skull and slit my wrists before anyone could catch me.
>"The usual, sir."

The best janitor bit was when he tricked JD into saying the word "chink" in front of an asian doctor

I was watching that clip about 5 seconds before I refreshed and saw you had posted it.

I don't think there's one episode that doesn't have at least one good joke. But fact of the matter is that the Ted parts felt redundant and that particular joke was already played out. I preferred the
>until the last blup
from a few seasons earlier

I dont hit girls

Until that episode I thought the saying was "a kink in the armor". Like a spot that got bent and was weak.

I know it's cliché as fuck now

But
youtu.be/RzDoqGGs1IM
Still makes me tear up.

I quite like some of the offhand Ted moments.
>Ah, the minions look happy today, don't they Ted?
>I wish I was dead

Needs a JUST edit

What the fuck?

>tfw he ran out of alimony

>What kind of funeral do you want senpai?

>Remember Dr Cox being really cool
>Re-watching the show right now
>He's a literal cuckold

This meme needs to end.

>the highest rated episode of sctubs stars brendan

meme magic

Was it the shitty music and forced heartfelt messages at the end of each episode cause thats all I remember

I like that J.D. is an introvert, so I can relate with him. Also whenever Cox, Kelso, Janitor, Ted come on the screen you know you're in for a laugh.

>netflix has some of the wrong songs in their version of the episodes because of licensing issues
that hurts the most.

Even that Frat song was pretty overused at the time because o Grey's Anatomy, but they always landed their songs with such vigor.