First they change the name from Generation KKK to Escaping the KKK

>first they change the name from Generation KKK to Escaping the KKK
>now they canceled it because "third party producers" paid KKK members to get access

What the fuck is going on?

time.com/4617753/ae-escaping-kkk-documentary-series-canceled/
deadline.com/2016/12/kkk-docu-series-canceled-by-ae-after-ethical-concerns-arise-1201875666/

The show hurt some liberals' feelings so they used some excuse to not air it.

The show hurt some conservatives' feelings, too. You really can't win.

Fucking hypocrytes. They pay dindus whose relatives get killed in the first 48, why wouldn't they do the same for this show. Paying subjects is how shitty doc tv is made.

>be a sleazy Liberal
>wring your hands over the idea of making money while ALSO propagandizing your views of hysteria over white "racism"
>it blows up in your face so hard you may never recover from it

Sometimes life does have a sense of justice to it.

bump

probably faked and they just paid idiots to put on hoods

>ethical-concerns-arise

Golly really?

>show was made by liberals who detest the KKK and want to expose it because "sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants"
>other liberals get the show cancelled before it even airs because for their participation, the KKK members were compensated enough for a night out at Applebees
It's a sunk cost, what difference does it make if it airs anymore? This is a hollow and self-defeating display of sanctimony. Hell if I'll try to stop them, though. It's just fearmongering over an irrelevant group of weirdos LARPing in the woods.

>Golly
>Golliwog

YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!

This honestly. The KKK is a joke today and actual kkk members are over 70 years old. They pay 30 year old actors to put a hood on and act that they're apart of the klan.

or some redneck could just say "i'm in the KKK give me money and i'll tell you all about it". there is no verification for any of this shit.

How can you say there was no verification when the thing never aired...

agreed.

>KKK
>relevant in 2016

We're talking about in general, every other year there's some kind of KKK doc that cable news or some shit network puts out to show their "in-depth award winning reporting". It's mainly all fake, either the network fakes everything or the white people involved are just taking the network for a ride by pretending to be in the KKK.

It's easy money since the network keeps the faces blurred and all the white people have to say is "I hate niggers" and burn a cross at night.

god you're stupid

it's the jerry springer model, they have to sign some papers to verify that the story is real so the network can't be held liable but it's done with a wink and it's generally known that it's all made up.

Freedom of speech does not apply if it hurts someone's feelings

Why are you so hellbent in defending the klan, Cletus?

>defending the clan
>called them a group of yesteryears comprised of 70+ year old guys

bump

I thought the whole point is that there's no actual Klu Klux Klan anymore, so any group of dipshits can slap on some white hoods and claim that they are.

it probably started making too much sense. can't let the goyim be aware of their soft genocide

There isn't. There hasn't been a unified "klan" since the UKA, which was dissolved decades ago.